Girls who play crossfire

124»

Comments

• hairy guy don't feel offended I think it's pretty kewl and gives you somewhat of a personality...

It's probably my fault if this thread exists because I mentioned that I was surprised none of the female players had complained about the lack of gp female characters and had pointed out it could be seen as sexist. I mean why would girls have to pay to be recognized as females? Recognized... Lol. We have a whole bunch of gays in cf who love dressing like gurls or pre teens who want to hear a spop moan when she falls...

We should have a female gp character or atleast something on the in game profile pages like "F" and "M" or the sientific symbols as in pokement pink and blue.

But if we had to have a gp character people would want a hispanico, black, arab, asian... Gp char. And they'd be right to ask for it becausz otherwise it would be racist...
    Actually asking for one could be sexist because that'd mean you make a distinction between girls and boys...

Complicated situation on which I refuse to debate too long to ensure myself a long and healthy life (don't want my head to explode).

Btw, I also think we should have a female and black go char. Making them only accesible by zp purshases isn't good at all. It's like saying: you want a black or female char? Ok give us money. You're a white male? It's only 4000gp and you have a larger choice.

It wouldn't be hard to dye a gp char to black and give him thicker lips. Same goes for making a female one.
  • Chibi_Usa wrote: »
    says the kid that has no 10 bucks to donate into a game.
    keep looking on the ground one day you will have so much pennys you will have 10bucks.

then make another thread and show of you spop.

what....are you even talking about??
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    hairy guy don't feel offended I think it's pretty kewl and gives you somewhat of a personality...

It's probably my fault if this thread exists because I mentioned that I was surprised none of the female players had complained about the lack of gp female characters and had pointed out it could be seen as sexist. I mean why would girls have to pay to be recognized as females? Recognized... Lol. We have a whole bunch of gays in cf who love dressing like gurls or pre teens who want to hear a spop moan when she falls...

We should have a female gp character or atleast something on the in game profile pages like "F" and "M" or the sientific symbols as in pokement pink and blue.

But if we had to have a gp character people would want a hispanico, black, arab, asian... Gp char. And they'd be right to ask for it becausz otherwise it would be racist...
    Actually asking for one could be sexist because that'd mean you make a distinction between girls and boys...

Complicated situation on which I refuse to debate too long to ensure myself a long and healthy life (don't want my head to explode).

Btw, I also think we should have a female and black go char. Making them only accesible by zp purshases isn't good at all. It's like saying: you want a black or female char? Ok give us money. You're a white male? It's only 4000gp and you have a larger choice.

It wouldn't be hard to dye a gp char to black and give him thicker lips. Same goes for making a female one.

TR: DR

as in Too Red: Didn't Read
  • Attention over sensitive duelist, my hair doesn't think a lack of GP female characters is sexist.

My hair and I are in agreement, for even if a female character wasn't present at all it would not imply intended neglect.

My hair would like to point out a movie or game featuring all white or all male characters is not racist or sexist in itself.

His hair makes better arguments than both of you.
    Stfu whit you ****ing hair already
    Chibi_Usa wrote: »
    this is what we all think
  • d3t0xGaming!
    LETS JOIN THE CLAN :D
    Troll?
    This thread is popular :D
  • l0ot wrote: »
    what....are you even talking about??

I think that she thinks, your the person that is complaining about the female chars.
  • Dagnastier wrote: »
    TR: DR

as in Too Red: Didn't Read

That was far from long. If you didn't read it it's probably because you're a foreign newb who wouldn't understand half of it.

If red hurts your eyes or just sets you mad you're a bull or you should quit looking at screens, your eyes are getting wored.

Red isn't my usual typing colour, I used to type in Lime and I cba to explain you the whole colouring stuff's purpose.

You posted that stupid troll comment to look kewl and get +1 to your stupid postcount but it just made you look stupid. I'd never heard of you but now whenever I'll see your name I'll be sure nothing good is to be found in your threads or comments ans will or pass or troll you as you trolled me.

Btw if you click with your mouse's left click and swipe over my post it will magicly not be red anymore.

On topic:

There's no married couple with a baby but two stupid trolls who are brothers or pals if not a single person using two accounts.

@chibi:

fibernet obviously costs more then a reg connection -_-. But 160€ is amazing, in France you can get optic fiber for 40-50€.

@pikachu:

tool and chibi aren't trolling, the op and that other person (whoever it is) are the ones to be blamed for trolling.

@OP and weirdo:

Get a life and quit trolling.
    Btw what's uo with random " 's " ? You say chibi is bad at english but you can't even spell things correctly. Oh and you claim you're an american citizen...
    10 usd is not that much to start with.
    this game is based on counter strike.
    counter strike at 2011 still has no female models atleast z8 has some.
    so uhm yes you get the point.

Nope, you dont have gay crouchers that jump a large distance. Reg in CSS is better and u cant shoot accurately whilst running. You cant strafe over large distances either.
  • Reflex dont be shocked now this will just show you how expensive Belgium is this is just for internet i mean the price you will face.
    we do have tv and phone + extra volume blocks .... so that makes up 160 euros sometimes even more if we call alot.

2metoyb.jpg

welcome to Belgium
  • Seems weird you calling me by my ign instead of the forum one since they're both virtual stuff. Just call me kevin.

I don't know what the extra block stuff is and I don't want to know right now xD. Will get into some researching later...

100mbps for 1000€ would get the company closed if they tried in france. France has a sofisticated internet.

A company called "free" started the triple play offers (tel+interner+tv for 30€) and all the others followed. "numericable" were the first to sell fibernet (100mbps) for 50-60€. Recently (6-12months ago) every single ISP proposes fibernet at 100mbps for 40€ (bouygues, sfr, numericable, darty, orange...).
    That's the only real advantage I can think of about france.

Btw it's Friday! I can get in game and use my pc :D
    That was far from long. If you didn't read it it's probably because you're a foreign newb who wouldn't understand half of it.

If red hurts your eyes or just sets you mad you're a bull or you should quit looking at screens, your eyes are getting wored.

Red isn't my usual typing colour, I used to type in Lime and I cba to explain you the whole colouring stuff's purpose.

You posted that stupid troll comment to look kewl and get +1 to your stupid postcount but it just made you look stupid. I'd never heard of you but now whenever I'll see your name I'll be sure nothing good is to be found in your threads or comments ans will or pass or troll you as you trolled me.

Interesting how much you want to judge me, even though I simply pointed out that red is very aggressive on the eyes. Foreign you say? I'm just up North, look on your map, it is spelled C-A-N-A-D-A. Of course feel free to call me a Canuck, EH?

And obviously I express myself in a easy to read, easy to look at demeanor, you accuse me of wanting to look cool yet I do not try to fancy myself. As for the trolling, it is a simple excuse for someone feeling aggravated and choosing the easy way out. Yet I wasn't attacking you, I was merely stating that the color choice was indeed harder to read.

As for judging me for one post that you found detrimental to you, well... You need to grow up a bit. I am not your common teenager that would seek to undermine you for the illusional ego benefit.

I don't know you either and I had no problems with you until now maybe? Yet the way you answered, doesn't look really good on your track record.

No offense.
    Seems weird you calling me by my ign instead of the forum one since they're both virtual stuff. Just call me kevin.

I don't know what the extra block stuff is and I don't want to know right now xD. Will get into some researching later...

100mbps for 1000€ would get the company closed if they tried in france. France has a sofisticated internet.

A company called "free" started the triple play offers (tel+interner+tv for 30€) and all the others followed. "numericable" were the first to sell fibernet (100mbps) for 50-60€. Recently (6-12months ago) every single ISP proposes fibernet at 100mbps for 40€ (bouygues, sfr, numericable, darty, orange...).
    That's the only real advantage I can think of about france.

Btw it's Friday! I can get in game and use my pc :D

but yo usee im not trolling about our internet costs ...
    its insane lol
    but yo usee im not trolling about our internet costs ...
    its insane lol

Internet in Europe = a little fail.
  • if they create a new gp character (may be possible in some patch) everyone would buy it and it would become epic noob character.
  • Tubby95 wrote: »
    if they create a new gp character (may be possible in some patch) everyone would buy it and it would become epic noob character.

And what would it make it so "noob"?

Random.

France has good internet and it's cheap.

Unlimitted download data for 40€ per month with 100mbps or over.

Btw, america and cananda don't have good train rails.
    Well, I can't speak for the south of Europe, but in the north, we're world-leading. <3
    Random.

France has good internet and it's cheap.

Unlimitted download data for 40€ per month with 100mbps or over.

Btw, america and cananda don't have good train rails.

$25 CAD, which is about 10-15 euros.

For superior speed.
  • Tubby95 wrote: »
    if they create a new gp character (may be possible in some patch) everyone would buy it and it would become epic noob character.

I don't see it becoming a "noob" character. Anyhows, who care's if everyone became a girl character if a GP version came out. They die the same way -> bullet into head = dead = kill. :)
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Well, I can't speak for the south of Europe, but in the north, we're world-leading. <3

This.

France can pz america anytime.

btw dot what's the internet status in england? I'll be there on a trip for a week with my class starting the 15th and I'm scared about the eventuallity of not having internet in the familly where I'll sleep.

Me and my Galaxy S would feel lonely without these forums for a week xD.

Do most people have internet?
    Do your modems all have wifi included?
    Do you all have unlimited plans?
  • Is tru if CF create a new GP character smaller everybody will purchase it and it will be a EPIC noob char.

Look at the ranking of internet speeds in the world and than compare the price's

You will see who the little fail here :D

France can pz america anytime.

Do most people have internet?
    Do your modems all have wifi included?
    Do you all have unlimited plans?

Yet, we all have all that, in my area anyway.

Next time you wanna claim you "pz" (such a cool word isn't it?) us, be informed.
  • Look at the ranking of internet speeds in the world

You will see who the little fail here is :D

We're running on fiber optics over here, which is Quebec in Canada.

And please give me a link?
    We're running on fiber optics over here, which is Quebec in Canada.

And please give me a link?

http://www.netindex.com/download/allcountries/

Anyway this thread is going no where.......

It's better of being closed

Rank 27 and 34

My country 5
    and more European countries are in the top

By the way wow South korea O.o
    Yet, we all have all that, in my area anyway.

Next time you wanna claim you "pz" (such a cool word isn't it?) us, be informed.

Another fail from you I guess.

That wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at dot as I notified by typing "dot".
    Read the post again. You'll understand I was wondering what the english situation was.

@DOT:

I'll be sleeping at Stratford-upon-Avon (shakespeare's city) if that can be of any help.
  • http://www.netindex.com/download/allcountries/

Anyway this thread is going no where.......

It's better of being closed

Or you just realized your generalized idea about it wasn't so conclusive. I did expected Asian Countries and exploratory Scandinavian world to be in advance in that department, but to say France would be such dominant, that's a preposterous statement at best.

And saying this should be closed is not your decision to make, but since I know for sure dot will read these lines, it will get closed, but by saying this at well, maybe it won't?

I can't always be sure about infatuated moderators anyway.
    Another fail from you I guess.

Have it your way, young folk. I'm a gentleman and let you have your brief moment of self-satisfaction.
  • regardless of the status of france - america and canada will be sub par in networking

(psst; every country runs fiber)

this is as off topic as it gets and i'm lazy, gg.
This discussion has been closed.