5 de-camo crates.

2»

Comments

• same man :/ friday was my 3rd event n i didnt do the weekend events so if this fcks up omg D; ... n i did 10 tdm instead of 5 cas i was notfity late
  • I looked up my profile and looked in to my statistics, it says I did 0 games of TDM?? I swear it wasn't an illusion of wins from me yesterday, I did 6 wins from pistol TDM, but haven't got the crate.

Yeah it kinda did the same to me
  • Man, yeah, happened to me also.
    I KNOW SURE I did at least 5 (I believe I did 8)
  • i played more than one game for sure. says on that day, i played only 1 game. clearly i did not play a game all day long
  • It's Monday morning here. I still haven't received the crates for Friday's win
    of 5 TDM pistol matches or the ribbon for either of my accounts. It's been
    over 48 hours since Friday was finished. I will wait until this evening and then
    I will make a support ticket for them if I've not received them by tonight.

EDIT:
    This is what GM Saidin said the qualifications and prizes would be;

Handgun Week Ribbon Details - And a change! - 04-05-2011, 06:23 PM

"Friday April 8th 12:01am - 11:59pm EST
    Event: Win 5 Pistol Only TDM Games
    Prize: 5 Desert Eagle Camo Crates

Fridays Details: Win 5 Pistol Only TDM Games. You must play and win Pistol Only TDM Games. This means the game should be longer than 30 seconds. Have more than 6+ people in it, and you must be there when the game ends on the winning team."
  • DREAD_USA wrote: »
    It's Monday morning here. I still haven't received the crates for Friday's win
    of 5 TDM pistol matches or the ribbon for either of my accounts. It's been
    over 48 hours since Friday was finished. I will wait until this evening and then
    I will make a support ticket for them if I've not received them by tonight.

Hello Dread. I think we need to be patient, the crates will come as promised, just a bit later. What I've noticed in time is that z8 doesn't award these things exactly the next day, or it might be my time zone to blame.

For example, in my time zone we get the daily mission reset at about 07:00 in the morning, the website statistics (for yesterday) at 12:00-13:00 afternoon and the rewards for previous day events towards the night 19:00-20:00 ( this is the 24 hour format ).

Since they didn't work weekends, I expect we will get the crates in about 7 hours from now (currently 13:42 where I am --> ~19:00 - 20:00 or later ). The difference between me and their time zone is +7 hours I think. Have a nice day!
  • OldJohn wrote: »
    Hello Dread. I think we need to be patient, the crates will come as promised, just a bit later. What I've noticed in time is that z8 doesn't award these things exactly the next day, or it might be my time zone to blame.

For example, in my time zone we get the daily mission reset at about 07:00 in the morning, the website statistics (for yesterday) at 12:00-13:00 afternoon and the rewards for previous day events towards the night 19:00-20:00 ( this is the 24 hour format ).

Since they didn't work weekends, I expect we will get the crates in about 7 hours from now (currently 13:42 where I am --> ~19:00 - 20:00 or later ). The difference between me and their time zone is +7 hours I think. Have a nice day!

Hi John,
    I am patient. That's why I will wait 3 days. I lost out on the sniper week
    ribbons because I didn't file a support ticket. I qualified for that on 2 accounts.

I maintain my wife's account also because she doesn't like to play so much
    and she asks that I get her ribbons. lol. It's a lot of work to make her happy!

I'm -6 GMT (central time zone) here. The daily missions reset for me at
    11 PM (2300 hours). So by their 24 hour clock, tonight at 11:01 PM for me
    will have been 3 days since Friday's event was finished.;)
  • Update

I just checked and have received the 5 gun crates as promised for completing
    Friday's mission. Thanks for that Z8:D

However the ribbon is still yet to be seen.

am84rq.jpg