Hacking solution

Instead of 1-2 week BANS FOR HACKERS ---> DELETE their accounts

I'M LITERALY WASTING MY TIME WITH REPORTING (A LOT OF TIME)... BECAUSE, AS LONG AS THEY HAVE SOME ZP, THEIR ACCOUNT DOESNT GET DELETED. JUST GETS A TEMPORARY BAN.

I REPORT HACKERS ALL THE TIME AND THEY KEEP COMING BACK, BECAUSE THIS SYSTEM IS PURE ****.
THEY DONT GET ANY KIND OF PUNISHMENT BESIDES A FEW WEEKS OF NO GAME. **** THIS SYSTEM. IT'S ALL Z8'S FAULT

GREEDY PEOPLE DONT FIX WHAT IS WRONG JUST BECAUSE IT MAKES MONEY - just like real life

THIS GAME IS ENTERING DECAY FAST BECAUSE: IT'S NOT 1 GEEKY NERD MAKING ONE COMPLICATED HACK, ITS VERY SIMPLE HACKS THAT KEEP COMING BACK IN DIFFERENT WAYS -> AND ITS THE MODS THAT ENCOURAGE IT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES TO HACKERS

IT ALL LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF BALONEY TO ME, WHEN I READ SAIDIN GOING ON WITH HIS ETHICAL INTERNET TALK, ABOUT HOW MUCH WORK THEY HAVE TO GET RID OF HACKERS ---> WHEN IT'S JUST BULL**** THAT HE DOESNT EVEN CLEAN UP WELL-KNOWN HACKERS

I SAY WELL-KNOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE IN FACT KNOWN. TEMPORARY BANS ARE SUCH BULL****

WHEN YOU HACK - AREN'T YOU LIKE THRESPASSING SOME CONTRACT Z8 GOT?
AREN'T YOU LIKE - ALTERING THE SOFTWARE?
AREN'T YOU LIKE - BREAKING SOME OF THE 'I AGREE' **** ON THOSE BULL**** PRIVACY POLICIES OR SOMETHING

NO SPAM-EMPTY POSTS PLEASE~

---I WOULD LIKE SOME MOD FEEDBACK HERE. ---
ARE YOU REALLY WORKING FOR A BETTER/CLEAN/HACK-FREE GAME OR WHAT?

**** my bad language, not apologising for it. *****es. It's this ****ed up game that makes it

Comments

• http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=57467

I REPORTED SOME OF THESE GUYS LIKE A YEAR AGO, AND THERE THEY ARE!

they were spreading panic over the game rooms, last year... All sorts of hacks

THEY BEEN GONE FOR SOME TIME, I KNOW, BUT **** IT!

****ING BULL**** SYSTEM DOESNT CORRECT HACKING - JUST MAKES IT GO AWAY FOR A MONTH OR SO.

im serious, sometimes i think patches are only tools for making old hacks work again
  • First make sure your replay has been reviewed by yourself.

Then the reported ban is permanent ban.

Then you know even you have reviewed the replay carefully, they can make mistake to reject your report.

AND YOU ARE NOT SUGGESTED TO SEND THE REPORT AGAIN.

I decide to follow the last suggestion, review and report waste lots of reviwer's and my time.
  • Calm down with the caps, I know you're angry but still. What if they get banned and they make new accounts? What's different about that? Ban them again? Still going to be hackers everywhere.
  • zCaptain wrote: »
    I'M LITERALY WASTING MY TIME WITH REPORTING (A LOT OF TIME)... BECAUSE, AS LONG AS THEY HAVE SOME ZP, THEIR ACCOUNT DOESNT GET DELETED. JUST GETS A TEMPORARY BAN.

GREEDY PEOPLE DONT FIX WHAT IS WRONG JUST BECAUSE IT MAKES MONEY - just like real life

WHEN YOU HACK - AREN'T YOU LIKE THRESPASSING SOME CONTRACT Z8 GOT?
    AREN'T YOU LIKE - ALTERING THE SOFTWARE?
    AREN'T YOU LIKE - BREAKING SOME OF THE 'I AGREE' **** ON THOSE BULL**** PRIVACY POLICIES OR SOMETHING

NO SPAM-EMPTY POSTS PLEASE~

**** my bad language, not apologising for it. *****es. It's this ****ed up game that makes it

Here in developed countries we have freedom of speech. I applaud you for your use of language.

Yes, your wasting your time. I gave up on the system after 15 replays.

True True, But you cant blame them. Everyones trying to make a buck.

Yes, but it takes so much time and dedication to go after these hacking websites and providers.
    Yes, its breaking the law.
  • My only point WAS:

TEMPORARY BANS MEAN NOTHING (EVEN IF IT IS A 1 YEAR BAN)
    DELETING HACKER ACCOUNTS WOULD MAKE THEM STAY OUT. PERMANENTLY

HACKERS CAN GET THEIR ACCOUNTS BACK. HACKERS ARE LIKE REGULAR PEOPLE, AND REGULAR PEOPLE LIKE THE NEW WEAPONS BESIDES M16 M700, They like the game like everyone else, but they just abuse it a bit more than everyone else.

It's time to drop the soft measures... Otherwise it's just suspicious of Z8 games to keep on like this and not truly "fighting" for a fair online game.
    Why do old hacks come back? Why is it a system so easy to break?
    - Dont give me the "What would you expect of a free-game?"-excuse. That is not the problem. There's plenty of free games not having this problem

And Crossfire is like 30%-free, at best. LOL Unless you pay, ur not gonna have half the fun...

I'm sure there's plenty of safer "xtraps" out there, bit more expensive maybe, i have no idea.. But the game is losing its credibility fast and its players because of this.

Deleting accounts, even ones with ZP, would be like making the hackers pay a small fine for misbehaviour...

Saidin been cashing-in the profits, now its time to see true improvement. Xtrap's icon on the tray is moving all the time now... But that doesn't confort me at all IN GAME getting ass-****d by a 10year old german kid trying out his new aimbot on me

**** THIS
  • Calm down with the caps, I know you're angry but still. What if they get banned and they make new accounts? What's different about that? Ban them again? Still going to be hackers everywhere.

Didn't you ever drop one old account, and got a new one? It sucks! Old accounts always got more stuff, u've made it yours. New accounts are only good because GP is easy to come by in the beggining, but it gets boring over some time. U have to go through it all over again...

If that happen they will lose their account and all the EXP, GP, ZP, Kills and guns that he had!

Permanent ip ban
  • Here in developed countries we have freedom of speech. I applaud you for your use of language.

Yes, your wasting your time. I gave up on the system after 15 replays.

True True, But you cant blame them. Everyones trying to make a buck.

Yes, but it takes so much time and dedication to go after these hacking websites and providers.
    Yes, its breaking the law.

The problem is caused by Z8.
    Hackers are like little children who don`t know what`s right wheter what`s not.
    But the parents ( z8 ) let them do whatever they want .
    The little brother who is beaten by the Hacker reports this things... But the parents dont need an honest child.
    What i wanna say is that Z8 should introduce values like honor and pride ... and leave the behaviour of an commercial machine.
  • sweatyman wrote: »
    Permanent ip ban

VPN.
    IP Spoofing.
    MAC Spoofing.

Win hakrs...-__-

You can't try old tricks anymore...things that worked when the internet was relativly safer...banning someones IP isn't going to do diddly squat if they can just call up their ISP and get it changed, or just unplug their modem for a few hours (and IP range banning isn't going to work, because then you'll end up banning other people who had nothing to do with the lamers account/IP)

End of the day, the best thing to do is program your own damn anti-hack and hire more people to deal with it besides some overworked (or just lazy) 3rd party 'secruity' firm...

Sudden Attack has patched at LEAST 20 different hacks LAST MONTH ALONE! CF? Like 2 a month, with 4+ popping up less then 3 hours after Xfail decides to do whatever simple junk they do that allows hakz to bypass it...
  • Z8 games has nothing to do with the hackers in CrossFire. Z8Games simply hosts the game. If you are looking to take your anger on the real people who can fix your hacker problem, talk to XTrap not Z8. Unless you can convince Z8 to change their security firm, you're out of luck with the hackers. I have noticed recently that they have taken over TeamDeath Match and have killed my entire team in spawn with their 1 hit kill hacks and wall hacks, but report threats don't stop them from hacking, it is the people who control the game that can make a major difference in the game's life as a 1st person shooter FPS.
  • Z8games has cashed in a lot of ZP($).. including mine.
    Don't see any major improvement on the hacking part
    And i've been playing for 2years.. maybe more
    _

Its time to invest some more on xtrap, OR some alternative that isn't xcrap
  • No matter what any game does, and i mean ANY game. there will always be hacks for it. So truly the game can not be put for blame, when its all FPS games that have hackers as well. you are really just over-reacting.
  • All games got hackers. Crossfire beats them all to it, though. Like 30% of the ppl are getting easy hacks

Crossfire isn't A BIT unsafe... It's ****ing chaotic.
    It's like hackers are part of the game now... Not small part of it, like it should. In all other games hackers are just an anomaly.

In here, it's everyday ****. Which is not normal at all.

And i could just blame XTRAP and not blame Z8games.. But that's just stupid because i have no idea who works for XTRAP and i "KNOW" everyone working for Z8.
    XTRAP also WORKS FOR Z8games... So... There's really no point in NOT COMPLAINING TO Z8.
    They are the player's contact, not XTRAP. I can't rant at xtrap, and they don't read these forums probably.

WOULD LIKE IF ANY MODERATOR WOULD COME BY AND TELL ME WHY HACKERS AREN'T PERMANENTLY BANNED 'EVER'
  • TheMizzz wrote: »
    Hackers? Where?

Thank you for that useful piece of **** information you just posted. Keep up the good spam
    Thank you for that useful piece of **** information you just posted. Keep up the good spam

Seriously though, I hardly get any major hacks in games anymore. The little hacks I do see are little scrubs who don't even know how to use them. In the rare event of an actually good hacker, its pretty easy to quit and find a better game.
  • Maybe you should spend more time in-game and less time in the forums, spreading useless spam posts...
    You won't find any hackers in the forum, i can assure you that.

And thanks for the attempt of justifying ur first post here, THAT literally told us nothing. But I know u'r just "farming" ur post count...

NT but i'm looking for MOD's answers, not empty opinions
    Maybe you should spend more time in-game and less time in the forums, spreading useless spam posts...
    You won't find any hackers in the forum, i can assure you that.

And thanks for the attempt of justifying ur first post here, THAT literally told us nothing. But I know u'r just "farming" ur post count...

NT but i'm looking for MOD's answers, not empty opinions

Empty Opinions? Really? It doesn't matter whether I spend 30 minutes in the game or 5 hours, I run into the same ratio of hackers, little to worry about. The only person who needs to spend more time in game is YOU. If you at least try and get better and quit complaining and raging, you could quite possibly overcome most of the pitiful hackers your run into.
  • Argh... Damn idiot. I overcome hackers ON A DAILY BASIS...
    AND IF YOU THINK THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM IN A COMPUTER GAME, THEN BUZZ OFF MY THREAD

You think i care about what u got to say if it's only an EMPTY CONTRADICTION of what i said...?
    Go yell "NO!!!" at ur parents or something... Maybe it'll make u feel better
  • You really arent worth the time replying to.

Go search the forums for the answer and learn some manners.
This discussion has been closed.