[Suggestion] Please stop hackers

Can we please stop focusing on stupid add-ons to the game and get rid of the main reason people cannot fully enjoy it- HACKERS

Face it, today just about every match has a hacker in it, speed, walls , chams, esp, aimbot, whatever they are using it's bypassing your system's 'anti cheat' methods and making our gaming miserable.

Instead of making new stuff and constantly adding crud that no one really cares too much about (or maybe only a few people) why not get to the core of the "problems' section and get rid of these methods of bypassing the anti-cheat system? It honestly can't be that hard, I mean you make enough money off of the servers and all the stuff we buy to put new content in all the time - which means 3D modeling and animation and sounds and all that crud - but you can't hire someone to crack down on the anti-cheat coding? :( seems silly.

Game got too crowded years ago with all the speed hackers, so I left, and it wouldn't run on WIndows 7 properly so I figured I'd let you update. Came back recently and all was fine.. for 5 minutes. Then hackers appeared in swarms.

Teleporting to our spawn, instantly "knifing" all of us, then teleporting back, that's real skill eh? Surely you can find something to detect and auto-ban this kind of behavior.

ANd as for the "just send us reports" BS - don't bother. Sending reports is not OUR jobs and players, we play the game, buy the gear and enjoy it - we don't get any reward, payment or otherwise for taking time AWAY from our free/gaming time to Report players with suspicous activity - that's YOUR JOB.

This isn't a Beta - were not reporting glitches and noob mistakes the z8games team made in maps - were dealing with HACKERS here, players really modifying the game content to always win or do whatever they want to do that the game normally won't permit.

It's BS and you know it, so get on it, or face it - everyone will start hacking. And I don't just mean 'aimbot' but money hack and item hack and you won't be making profit anymore, now will you?

So get off your butts makin the stupid new addons and make a better method of Detection and BANNING cheating accounts.

I'd rather be banned for 'suspicious activity' and deal with emails saying " I didn't hack, here is my proof" then deal with all these hackers on a daily basis. Which is the way it should be - you ban for anything that looks funny, and honest members will email saying/proving what they can, and you determine if it's a load of BS or if it was an accidental ban and remove the ban so they can play.

Comments

• OMFG how many times theres nothing z8games can do nor xtrap / xtrap is doin fine as it is!
    and they detect codes after they've been created not before
  • Xtrap is total BS and so easy to bypass,anyone can google and find a file that will work.

It's time to step up and start banning properly and dealing with suspicous accounts in bulk, not this BS 'Send us a report on the player, and we will investigate"

I find at least 1 player every match I go into, you seriously think I am going to remember all the names, charecters and odd spellings for every game or remember what exactly they did, or the time, OR stop playing after each match just to send a report? I better be gettin PAID to do that much work, seriously.

Z8 needs to step up and figure this out for themselves, Xtrap only works as long as it's updated, and it doesn't update enough, new bypasses are found everyday - EVERY DAY - which means a new Update would be needed everyday to make it work right, which it DOES NOT DO.

What needs to happen is live Admins/GMs whatever you wanna call them to handle each account and incident AS IT OCCURS. It woudl be much more tolerable to not have to leave the game to get assistance in reporting a suspicious player.

I am going to work now, because unlike some companies/people I actually WORK to make a living, and what I do is HANDS ON.
  • GothyGal wrote: »
    Xtrap is total BS and so easy to bypass,anyone can google and find a file that will work.

What needs to happen is live Admins/GMs whatever you wanna call them to handle each account and incident AS IT OCCURS. It woudl be much more tolerable to not have to leave the game to get assistance in reporting a suspicious player.

They have lives you know? and how many reports u think they have id say quite a lot!
    xtrap are bs if you played the game months ago gameguard were doin a terrible job
  • you'd better find a clan or just play with your friends.

It is unlikely they will read your article. And it is more unlikely they will do something. And it is even more unlikely they can do soemthing efficient in a near future.
  • Does hacking report really works?
    All the players, i mean ALL THE PLAYERS I've reported so far, STILL play the game, cause I check their pages and see the last login date, and guess what? some of them just logged in TODAY, and sometimes I see them in-game , and guess the worst? they still hack...
    Z8 fails, I can't deal with it no more, and i think i'll quit playing
    it's sad to see such a good game sucking hard against hackers...
  • Does hacking report really works?
    All the players, i mean ALL THE PLAYERS I've reported so far, STILL play the game, cause I check their pages and see the last login date, and guess what? some of them just logged in TODAY, and sometimes I see them in-game , and guess the worst? they still hack...
    Z8 fails, I can't deal with it no more, and i think i'll quit playing
    it's sad to see such a good game sucking hard against hackers...

Exactly my point, every hacker I reported YEARS ago, still is active in account, or hasn't been seen online in X months (but account still exists)

I report with the stupid replay so many times, and yet, none of them get banned.

I am tempted to create another account and hack on it just to see how long it takes to get caught, cuz I mean hell, Can't beat em, Join em, right?

Just got out of a match with a guy admitting to Speed hack and AImbot, wanna bet even with Replay SHOWING HE ADMITS IT and showing his hack clearly, that he never gets the ban?
  • They cant stop them from rolling Ads in Alph 1... What makes you think they can stop the hacks....... Hackers own this game
  • Tired of people making excuses for z8. They need to do something. That is fore sure. It's spreading to SnD, 6 SnD's 5 with hackers. Oh, I did report them with replay attached.
  • JihadJet wrote: »
    They cant stop them from rolling Ads in Alph 1... What makes you think they can stop the hacks....... Hackers own this game

and i offered to get the writers of this go read

http://utgl.unrealadmin.org/ACE/ReadmeDraft.txt

and these guys don't get paid for this and it's effective
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    you'd better find a clan or just play with your friends.

It is unlikely they will read your article. And it is more unlikely they will do something. And it is even more unlikely they can do soemthing efficient in a near future.

That`s just sad. You can`t enjoy this game if there are so many hackers in it. I try to report, but if there are thousands of hackers and i report 3 ( they werent even banned x/ ) , what effect does it have ?
    Yesterday i saw a captain who had onehit... I don`t think he will be banned . Cause he payed for the game and such plaayers seem to be more important than honest and skilled people...
    As i said, it`s sad.
  • Nando7 wrote: »
    That`s just sad. You can`t enjoy this game if there are so many hackers in it. I try to report, but if there are thousands of hackers and i report 3 ( they werent even banned x/ ) , what effect does it have ?
    Yesterday i saw a captain who had onehit... I don`t think he will be banned . Cause he payed for the game and such plaayers seem to be more important than honest and skilled people...
    As i said, it`s sad.

I first enter the forum, trying to change something. I made lots of suggestions, some of them are at least good. And no MoD and GM will discuss it seriously and openly. Then you find the hacker report you spend double times (as real play) to review it, and simply got closed but the hackers are still there, you will release it is over, just do something suitable to enjoy it before it is totally ruined by hackers.

BTW, 1 hit might be the hardest for reviewer to detect, but they just would add any help to show the damage on the shot. It will muffle lots of complain and make it easier. Is it hard?

they just won't do it.
  • its not Z8s problem its X-trap problem, crying on the threads about hackers will do nothing. the best you can do is save replay and send it in
  • GothyGal wrote: »
    Xtrap is total BS and so easy to bypass,anyone can google and find a file that will work.

It's time to step up and start banning properly and dealing with suspicous accounts in bulk, not this BS 'Send us a report on the player, and we will investigate"

I find at least 1 player every match I go into, you seriously think I am going to remember all the names, charecters and odd spellings for every game or remember what exactly they did, or the time, OR stop playing after each match just to send a report? I better be gettin PAID to do that much work, seriously.

Z8 needs to step up and figure this out for themselves, Xtrap only works as long as it's updated, and it doesn't update enough, new bypasses are found everyday - EVERY DAY - which means a new Update would be needed everyday to make it work right, which it DOES NOT DO.

I am going to work now, because unlike some companies/people I actually WORK to make a living, and what I do is HANDS ON.
    i agree i only recently started playing and nearly every game you go into theres a hacker in there. i stopped playing combat arms and tried this game for the same reason but i tell you combat arms dosent have as many hackers and at least when someone hacks people vote them off . this isnt the case most times here. if you leave the game because of hacking you get penalised wtf is up with that why not have it that you dont get penalised when you leave then at least people have the choice not to play with hackers.
  • How about no?? i love hackers, they help me win matches easily!!
  • R_STORM wrote: »
    and i offered to get the writers of this go read

http://utgl.unrealadmin.org/ACE/ReadmeDraft.txt

and these guys don't get paid for this and it's effective

but Z8 could pay people to do smthing like that right? and they have a damn lot of money right?
    So tell me a reason not to do it?!
    my kd is ****ed up under 2 guess why.... i love ghost mode... in every seconde game a waller ore one hit...
  • Hack

One day within game one player asked me "what is the best weapon in CF?" I replied hacking is the best weapon in CF.I am not new player in this game.So I can suggest u all one thing.U r just wasting time by complaining hackers here.That will not bother them.More than that they will not read this forum also.I play more often after the new patch come.And when I see hack started, then I went to play ghost mode as GR and just play with the help of hackers in my team.Don't ever expect fair game here.Make some legit player as your frnds or join a legit clan and play with them.And don't waste time to report hackers also.Without any clear evidence they will not ban people.And more than that even if they ban players, it will be for 7days.I wonder whether they see those replay what we people send them by wasting our time!This is not the first thread abt hacking in this forum.All know what is going on in the game.Treat this game like it.Don't complain!
  • They work on patching hacks every day. They can't release a patch every day though, that's too time consuming.

Like what someone said before, you can't patch code that hasn't been written yet.

And if someone isn't banned from a report, report them again. I have a folder set up for report repeat to make sure they get banned.

Content patches and hack patches don't conflict, so this thread is useless.
  • TL;DR

Nah but seriously, they are probably working on it. Hopefully this game doesnt become warrock *shudders*.
  • How about no?? i love hackers, they help me win matches easily!!
    then you are a moron
  • Dude he have right Xtrab is the Last crap for anti cheat everybody can make Bypass this Sh.... the have to change it 2 days 20 Hackers? rofl Z8 do Nothing anymore so the Game gonna die very soon
  • We don't have the manpower to place someone in every game ready with a ban button the moment you feel that someone who goes 14-2 is hacking. (also because there's a good chance that that person is not)

Every day hundreds of accounts get banned both by our auto detect system and by reviewing reports.

Add ons and more content are going to come regardless of the situation. We don't develop here at G4Box and Z8Games. And besides, it would be different teams working at the developer side as well. The art team for example has nothing to do with the people who code the game.

Everyone here is working every day to improve the quality of the game. And the number of hacking instances is way down right now compared to previous times. There are just less working hacks, the auto system is picking up even more malicious activity and people are just hacking less.
  • GM Saidin the Main Problem is now the Old Hack is Back inGame now Speed hack and WallHack i say it very much before u have to change the gameguard from xtrab to Punkbuster i played games before with punkbuster and theres was no Hackers the thing is xtrab is crap everybody can like i say Bypass it i spend money in this game like other PPl too and they have the right to say we spend money so u have to do some fast for the money u gain from users
  • Ok read carefully.

Sony/PSN gets hacked
    CSS Gets Hack
    Combat Arms.................................................

I should say there isn't as many hackers as you think.
  • Close this thread.

SEriosly!!!

Use the search bar.
  • HACKERS are standard in online gaming, you always find some, however, is just a serious case, has got a lot, and PROGRAMS are easily found around, just search on GOOGLE, and you think at the same time.
    But not always use trying to do something.
    We can get away with all the hacking programs now, but to no avail. Always emerged more powerful than the old ones. : (