Building Chemistry

Evening, Strapzy here

Now then, as I have quit CF; I may aswell give out some tips on different things, as it may benefit new teams/players fit into the community.

This particular section is adressing building chemistry, as there are many different routes to take to help build up on chemistry.

Step 1: First of all, this is the most important part; get your solid 7 - 9 players together! Its best to know the players beforehand rather than just picking up 7 players from the forums etc.

Step 2: Get to know the players, and make a friend (sounds sad i know, but once you connect with the player, in game they will trust and listen to you alot more)

Step 3: Play some inter-clan mini-games. Im talking games such as 1 click headshots only on Train; or 5 vs 5 CLAN SERVER scrims. Just mess around with this, have a laugh and try at the same time.

Step 4: Start on Blackwidow, and give each person a spot to always have; dont move people around constantly. Allow some time for people to find their best spot, as this is a good advantage. Secondly, set up partners inside your main s5. Such as Kaboom and Baddyin #Converse. usually teamed up at B site. This involves the two players breaking up from the rest of the teams vent room, and practicing their own strats for defending the particular site, that way they both know what each player is doing.

Step 5: Have a full month acting as if every game you play is the wogl finals. 110% seriousness, and move on from there to competing in leagues.

Comments