Clan and Hack/Glitch

At beginning I am mad with those who was in clan and hacks

Then I am mad with the clan whose members hack and glitch in pubs.

You just can not find a reason why they want to make a clan and practise hack/glitch together. If hacker's fun is to ruin others' pleasure, what the point to spend zp and make a clan for that? Can't the hacking code make them strong enough?

============================================
Anyway, I think z8 should punish the clan whenever a hacker was banned. The clan has to buy the number back. And clan will lose the clan point, once the clan lose all the points, or have no member allowed, remove the clan.

The reason to set up such measure is to prevent the hacker clan to ruin the game. They are one of the main reason that vote kick will not works.

Comments

• 1. Clans costs 5k gp so i don't think they are ruined if it is banned.

2. I can't see why practicing hacks, but i've seen many that makes glitch-only matches.

3. I hate hack and glitchers and i got about 3 people to stop glitching, i said: "no glitching in my clan or you loose your lt. space and gets banned from clan forever" and wuuushhh they did'nt glitch anymore:) AND THATS SERIOUSLY!!!
  • determig wrote: »
    1. Clans costs 5k gp so i don't think they are ruined if it is banned.

2. I can't see why practicing hacks, but i've seen many that makes glitch-only matches.

3. I hate hack and glitchers and i got about 3 people to stop glitching, i said: "no glitching in my clan or you loose your lt. space and gets banned from clan forever" and wuuushhh they did'nt glitch anymore:) AND THATS SERIOUSLY!!!

asif you have a LTs who glitch anyway!... pro clan i guess :rolleyes:
  • ____________________________________________________________
    lulz -msg2shorty-

(\(\ |/ (\(\ |/
    (='.')o (='.')o
    o(_")") o(_")")
  • nah i think he means like:

1 shot ko hacker has 3-5 clannie in the match with him... who are adamant he doesnt hack and f12 the votes

and tbh its blindingly obvious to see shotgun spread 1 hit ko no reload etc xD if they cant see it... meh they must me taarded beyond belief
  • determig wrote: »

If they have hack code, they need not to practice. They might just run it and press the left mouse button.

Yes, I mean glitch. I have seen at 3 cases of clan practising for glitch. And they are not just to know where it is. They were shooting from inside.

The problem is, most of them don't feel guilty. When asked, they argued with me quite proudly, and made me feel like a real noob.

z8 should at least punish some clan and announce 1 instance every week, just to make player base realize z8 is serious about it and the clan name might be blemished.

nah i think he means like:

1 shot ko hacker has 3-5 clannie in the match with him... who are adamant he doesnt hack and f12 the votes

and tbh its blindingly obvious to see shotgun spread 1 hit ko no reload etc xD if they cant see it... meh they must me taarded beyond belief

Yes, if we don't punish the clan, lots of others will continue with the same track.
  • You make too many threads about hack-ers.....

Its annoying , Just go play with friends or clan members etc.
  • Ric3Ninja wrote: »
    You make too many threads about hack-ers.....

Its annoying , Just go play with friends or clan members etc.

Because it happens more than the threads I made. And yeah, I decide to give up and let it be.
  • So you want them to delete a clan if someone in it hacks? Thats not fair to the clan members that are legit. There was a hacker in our clan and as soon as all the LT's agreed on it he was gone out of our clan. Most clans dont allow it and sometimes they just dont know if they are hacking or not.
  • Rabbz wrote: »
    So you want them to delete a clan if someone in it hacks? Thats not fair to the clan members that are legit. There was a hacker in our clan and as soon as all the LT's agreed on it he was gone out of our clan. Most clans dont allow it and sometimes they just dont know if they are hacking or not.

I just explain the idea, and I decide not to make an new ideas.

1. Like you clan has 45 members allowed. MoD found a report about your clan member hacks, he found that your clan is in agreement of hacker/glitcher free, so he sent the replay to you for review. If you confirmed that it is a hacker, confirm to MoD to ban, and kick the player out of clan. Your clan will still have the badge or ribbon of hacker free, and you still have 45 member slot -- you can recruit one for that.

2. If there is no response in 3 days, or you reject that it is a hacker, MoD review it, and if it is approved it is a hacker case, ban the player, get rid of the clan's hacker free ribbon for 4 weeks, the member count is 44 now.

3. If a clan member is banned till less than 5 member is allowed, it will be removed from existence.

So as clan leader and clan lt, you must be careful about the recruiting, and you must share a duty from MoD when your clan is involved.

Clans can choose not a part of it, but their clan tag will not be green --- green means they are a part of hacker-free program.

The main point is, unless you have someone to trusted, you should take charge in your clan member's behavior. You can not simply let them in, get benefit from the points they earn, but never have responsibility for the damage they committed.

I think the abuse of language should also handled the same way. But in the case, just issue warning.