next patch

please add an orange m4 and a green ak and a new MM map please and maybe a red deagle.

and a piece of poo that doesn't do anything but you can drop it. so when you kill some one you can say u just **** on them.

and add a donkey tail and a kangaroo hat and dora the exploras back pack and a horse ****.

thanks!

Comments

• please add an orange m4 and a green ak and a new MM map please and maybe a red deagle.

and a piece of poo that doesn't do anything but you can drop it. so when you kill some one you can say u just **** on them.

and add a donkey tail and a kangaroo hat and dora the exploras back pack and a horse ****.

thanks!

lmao

But this patch really fixed some bug, even though they change the GM to make lots of players mad.
  • please add an orange m4 and a green ak and a new MM map please and maybe a red deagle.

thanks!

you made my day xD :P
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    lmao

But this patch really fixed some bug, even though they change the GM to make lots of players mad.

it fixed bugs :O? Host error; still there, Connection expired; still there, Hack tool detected; still there, MFC application stopped responding; still there, send error report?; still there, incorrect map info; still there.
    All we got now is a hard to read font, which fu(ked every clan and player name up

thanks!

We almost have those :
    - we have a red/green M4 (Xmas)
    - we have an orange AK (Halloween)
    - we have an AK with some green on it (Xmas)
    - we have a DEagle with some red on it (Xmas)
    And we should probably expect the DEagle-RD version in the future

...oh wait, was your message supposed to be a troll ?
    DR4FT wrote: »
    it fixed bugs :O? Host error; still there, Connection expired; still there, Hack tool detected; still there, MFC application stopped responding; still there, send error report?; still there, incorrect map info; still there.
    All we got now is a hard to read font, which fu(ked every clan and player name up

It fixed a bug with the hand on the Kriss... because everyone has a Kriss (but no one has a Type 89 or a QBZ-95).
  • What is wrong with the font? It's just smaller.

Though i would like a new Ghost Mode map...
  • all i want is a new coupon gun been saving 70 coupons for a while now
  • better move damage and health processing to server side, which is make impossible to use any cheats. I playing russian version of CF, and there lot of cheaters. Aim hacks, damage hacks , looking thru walls etc. U can find and download all these cheats easy. Thats real problem. I havnt point to play this game, until so many players using cheats.

PS: game protection cant detect most of new hacks.. if u think game is safe :) its not true. Developers really need to work with that!