LL vs pCp

was going to post in the other thread, but its closed. Can some1 please cast this match? ESL?
im sure many ppl would watch.

Comments

• Doubt they would cast a cup match...

But yeah, I'm fine getting stomped on cast. :D
  • ok Al i aint trolling you or anything. but ok we get it you beat lifeline in a (Esl cup) big deal. Stop acting like a BA just let your playing talk when esl starts it gets old everyday you sign on the forums and your running your mouth, you can do alot of great things just let your playing talk for you bro goodluck
  • TejbzSwag wrote: »
    ok Al i aint trolling you or anything. but ok we get it you beat lifeline in a (Esl cup) big deal. Stop acting like a BA just let your playing talk when wogl,esl starts it gets old everyday you sign on the forums and your running your mouth, you can do alot of great things just let your playing talk for you bro goodluck

3 of us are wogl-banned fyi.
  • Sauceyyy wrote: »

ya i know i was just saying let your playing talk. bypass that sh1t and win
    ok Al i aint trolling you or anything. but ok we get it you beat lifeline in a (Esl cup) big deal. Stop acting like a BA just let your playing talk when esl starts it gets old everyday you sign on the forums and your running your mouth, you can do alot of great things just let your playing talk for you bro goodluck
    Sauceyyy wrote: »

Either way his point is right.
  • Either way his point is right.

didn't deny that he's right, I've been trying to get aL to shut his mouth for a LONG time.
  • Either way his point is right.

drenner you love me anyways its recede, its just gets real annoying everytime you sign on its pcp talking lifeline and minty talking back. Just wait till esl and stop trolling
    didn't deny that he's right, I've been trying to get aL to shut his mouth for a LONG time.

it's gonna be funny watching him defend pCp when you get stomped by a lesser team.
  • doopvVv wrote: »
    it's gonna be funny watching him defend pCp when you get stomped by a lesser team.

get stomped by a lesser team?
    We wont lose to anyone besides LifeLine and maybe Mildly Wise... Neither are a lesser team.

I aint defending PCP. I'm saying stop talking and wait till esl bypass and wreck them and talk. Then r0th will want a growler or something they will get caught then its GG.

Its sad how a cheating wogl banned team is in the spotlight of the competitive side to this game. But welcome to the world of competitive play

I'm sure you have, but its going to pretty embarrassing aL talking all this shi then you guys get rolled ;\

Not saying you will, but if something doesn't go your way its gonna look bad ;(
    I aint defending PCP. I'm saying stop talking and wait till esl bypass and wreck them and talk. Then r0th will want a growler or something they will get caught then its GG.

Its sad how a cheating wogl banned team is in the spotlight of the competitive side to this game. But welcome to the world of competitive play

Cheating team? lol...
    Ask any decent team (Besides LifeLine) and they'll say we're legit.
    Cheating team? lol...
    Ask any decent team (Besides LifeLine) and they'll say we're legit.

thats like saying beating up your wife and going to prison. get out and say I have never hit a girl in my life. once a cheater always a cheater, also if you guys went to WEM you wouldnt do any better then lifeline or lpk did
  • I'm sure you have, but its going to pretty embarrassing aL talking all this shi then you guys get rolled ;\

Not saying you will, but if something doesn't go your way its gonna look bad ;(

Not really, we can get more rounds on them than any other team so w/e.
    thats like saying beating up your wife and going to prison. get out and say I have never hit a girl in my life. once a cheater always a cheater, also if you guys went to WEM you wouldnt do any better then lifeline or lpk did

The fact that people use the "Wogl-Banned" excuse after they get rolled is a joke. Just because we were WOGL-banned doesn't mean we cheated in the league, nor do we cheat now.

Once a cheater always a cheater, huh? Well then 99.9% of this community is "still a cheater".

Did I mention anything about beating either team @ LAN? God kid, you have downs.
    get stomped by a lesser team?
    We wont lose to anyone besides LifeLine and maybe Mildly Wise... Neither are a lesser team.

LPK lost to wOa. LifeLine to wRp.

Upsets happen. You beat LifeLine by 2 rounds. You aren't the first team to beat them either.
    The fact that people use the "Wogl-Banned" excuse after they get rolled is a joke. Just because we were WOGL-banned doesn't mean we cheated in the league, nor do we cheat now.

Once a cheater always a cheater, huh? Well then 99.9% of this community is "still a cheater".

Did I mention anything about beating either team @ LAN? God kid, you have downs.

hahahahaha ok im a kid now. 99.9 of the community does not cheat maybe the people you play with cause why would you cheat in wogl who send you to foreign country's and play legit for esl??????
  • This has turned into a flame war, and I would watch if they casted the match Im pretty sure alot of people would.
    LPK lost to wOa. LifeLine to wRp.

Upsets happen. You beat LifeLine by 2 rounds. You aren't the first team to beat them either.
    Okay? I didn't say ANYTHING about beating LifeLine, I said I'm sure if we faced them again we would get more rounds then any other team...
    TejbzSwag wrote: »
    hahahahaha ok im a kid now. 99.9 of the community does not cheat maybe the people you play with cause why would you cheat in wogl who send you to foreign country's and play legit for esl??????

You've always been a kid.

By YOUR logic "Once a cheater always a cheater", that means 99.9% of the community cheats due too almost EVERYONE in this game cheating at one point or another.

Who said any of us cheating IN wogl?
  • Erocks wrote: »
    was going to post in the other thread, but its closed. Can some1 please cast this match? ESL?
    im sure many ppl would watch.

I've been wanting to cast. I'll talk to Blood about possibly getting Gex to cast and also seeing maybe if I commentate. Something new and it would be nice to see.
    TejbzSwag wrote: »

No. Welcome to our communities competitive side. Rules are rules and if a team wants to take advantage of the rules, fine by me. ( If it means winning, then yeah I would prefer a DQ on the other team then a lost. )
    Okay? I didn't say ANYTHING about beating LifeLine, I said I'm sure if we faced them again we would get more rounds then any other team...

"We wont lose to anyone besides LifeLine and maybe Mildly Wise... Neither are a lesser team. "

You never mentioned anything about facing them again. I said it's going to be funny when you get stomped by a lesser team.

Sorry but you are not going to go undefeated for the next year. If that was the case you would of blown LifeLine out of the water, not barely beat them by 2 rounds, with the last round coming down to a 1v1. Upsets happen. All the "top" teams have lost at 1 point or another to a team that was not considered as good as them.

You can go all the way back to IGL, and it holds true.

All I am really saying is you might want to think a bit more before you go around declaring to be A #1 Duke of New York. I've made that same mistake, and I figured I would try to help you avoid it. If not, go on do whatever, but you'll have no one but yourself to blame.
    "We wont lose to anyone besides LifeLine and maybe Mildly Wise... Neither are a lesser team. "

You never mentioned anything about facing them again. I said it's going to be funny when you get stomped by a lesser team.

Sorry but you are not going to go undefeated for the next year. If that was the case you would of blown LifeLine out of the water, not barely beat them by 2 rounds, with the last round coming down to a 1v1. Upsets happen. All the "top" teams have lost at 1 point or another to a team that was not considered as good as them.

You can go all the way back to IGL, and it holds true.

All I am really saying is you might want to think a bit more before you go around declaring to be A #1 Duke of New York. I've made that same mistake, and I figured I would try to help you avoid it. If not, go on do whatever, but you'll have no one but yourself to blame.

Again, I'm not claiming to be better than LifeLine AT ALL. I personally know our win was sheer luck due to kaz dropping a nice 4-15 to help us win.
    Again, like I said as long as we're still on our game I doubt we'll lose to any team (as of now) besides LifeLine, Mildly Wise, and maybe 1-2 other I can't think of.

I'm not even coming close to claiming to be the best, and saying we'll NEVER lose, you win some you lose some.
    Again, I'm not claiming to be better than LifeLine AT ALL. I personally know our win was sheer luck due to kaz dropping a nice 4-15 to help us win.
    Again, like I said as long as we're still on our game I doubt we'll lose to any team (as of now) besides LifeLine, Mildly Wise, and maybe 1-2 other I can't think of.

I'm not even coming close to claiming to be the best, and saying we'll NEVER lose, you win some you lose some.

If any team played "on their game" it's hard for them to lose. Fact of the matter is, teams are rarely playing at 100%. There's gonna be a time when you guys are playing at about 80% and then the other team is getting close to 100%. It works the same way as in pro sports. Teams that are statistically better lose. If 2 of your players are having a bad match, and everyone else on the other team is playing competently, you're going to lose.

Just look at the WOGL-P finals from season 1. Certain people had a horrible match, and it cost their teams respectively.
    If any team played "on their game" it's hard for them to lose. Fact of the matter is, teams are rarely playing at 100%. There's gonna be a time when you guys are playing at about 80% and then the other team is getting close to 100%. It works the same way as in pro sports. Teams that are statistically better lose. If 2 of your players are having a bad match, and everyone else on the other team is playing competently, you're going to lose.

Just look at the WOGL-P finals from season 1. Certain people had a horrible match, and it cost their teams respectively.

You have a good point, but like I said you win some and you lose some, I understand that.

I'm basing my statements of that facts of what *I* know my team can do, and until I see us start to do bad I'm going to stick with my statement that we wont lose unless it's to LifeLine, Mildly Wise, etc.

And when we eventually lose to a team I've yet to mention, so be it... We're fine with losing.
    We don't claim to be an unstoppable team (except maybe aL because his ego is through the roof).
    And when we eventually lose to a team I've yet to mention, so be it... We're fine with losing.
    We don't claim to be an unstoppable team (except maybe aL because his ego is through the roof).

The issue is coming from other people viewing aL's actions as if they are that of your team as a whole. So whether or not you individually are saying anything you're still represented by aL even if you don't choose to be. It's kind of a catch-22, because if you don't back aL up you look like a poor teammate.

It's just like when LPK started losing a bunch, I had to go back and eat peoples' words that hadn't been said for like 4 months. If I didn't enjoy playing with you when we did play together, I wouldn't be saying anything right now. Keep that in mind.
    The issue is coming from other people viewing aL's actions as if they are that of your team as a whole. So whether or not you individually are saying anything you're still represented by aL even if you don't choose to be. It's kind of a catch-22, because if you don't back aL up you look like a poor teammate.

It's just like when LPK started losing a bunch, I had to go back and eat peoples' words that hadn't been said for like 4 months. If I didn't enjoy playing with you when we did play together, I wouldn't be saying anything right now. Keep that in mind.

I understand what you're saying about aL, but we've tried to get him to stop posting gibberish plenty of times, he just keeps going back to it. Nothing I can really do...

We played together? Or do you mean against each other?
    I understand what you're saying about aL, but we've tried to get him to stop posting gibberish plenty of times, he just keeps going back to it. Nothing I can really do...

We played together? Or do you mean against each other?

Back when we used to pug, when i first joined lifeline. Before you got wogl-banned
    Back when we used to pug, when i first joined lifeline. Before you got wogl-banned

I honestly don't remember pugging with you. :x

The only time I remember being on the same vent as you was when you helped Provoked with Sub Base set-ups.
This discussion has been closed.