Bonus Point Items

For the love of god and all that is holy, please put new items up for BP.

I have like, 7K BP and have all silver weapons/namecard/m16a2

PLEASE..! That pink m4 would be nice, or like, something.

:/

Comments

• I have 80k BP to be spend, but I don't complain.

You should be happy with the guns/items you have.
    BONUS POINTS = THX FOR BUYING Z8Points POINTS
    So it's a "thank you".
  • Theres tons of others stuff except guns that you can buy.
    Dont be so picky.
  • fFaceh wrote: »
    I have 80k BP to be spend, but I don't complain.

You should be happy with the guns/items you have.
    BONUS POINTS = THX FOR BUYING Z8Points POINTS
    So it's a "thank you".
    JEM150 wrote: »
    Theres tons of others stuff except guns that you can buy.
    Dont be so picky.

You're both ******ed.

I don't want sprays.
    I don't need to reset kills and deaths.
    I don't want a namecard.

I want to get something back for nicely spending some money. Is all. Make it worth our fu.cking while.

And what about GP weapons, durrrr.
  • JEM150 wrote: »
    Theres tons of others stuff except guns that you can buy.
    Dont be so picky.

like what? I have awm camo permanent, I have 2 deagle camo, I have anaconda adv I have aug camo, I don't need to reset kills, I have permanent name card with flag, I have spray for 752 days = 2 years + and I have like 27k Bonus points. Why we can't have quick def for 1000 bp - 30 days, or wide grenade ?
  • Chill out. ;D

Be thankful that we have the guns. Also BP is FREE. So be thankful that it's actually there.
  • More BP Items would be nice.

Suggestion: Throw Perma-ZP weapons into the BP market for maybe about 5-6k BP?

~M6o
  • M60Katzen wrote: »
    More BP Items would be nice.

Suggestion: Throw Perma-ZP weapons into the BP market for maybe about 5-6k BP?

~M6o

Would that be fair to people who spent 1000s of ZP just to try their luck on winning a permanent ZP gun? No.
    The only thing to do is wait. Eventually, more guns will be released. Just be patient and stop posting threads that other people are already posting about. Go post on their threads, but make sure not to post on an old thread (weeks/months old).
  • Would that be fair to people who spent 1000s of ZP just to try their luck on winning a permanent ZP gun? No.
    The only thing to do is wait. Eventually, more guns will be released. Just be patient and stop posting threads that other people are already posting about. Go post on their threads, but make sure not to post on an old thread (weeks/months old).

But in the end, wouldn't it be fair to the ZP buyers? They probably already have lots of BP hanging around, since they've spent so much on ZP.

Also, I was more referencing the guns such as the M4-Adv, MP5-Adv, etc.

~M6o
    But in the end, wouldn't it be fair to the ZP buyers? They probably already have lots of BP hanging around, since they've spent so much on ZP.

Also, I was more referencing the guns such as the M4-Adv, MP5-Adv, etc.

~M6o

I don't think it would be fair. Some people spent a lot of ZP on trying to win a gun. If the guns were able to be purchased for BP, it would just be a waste of spent ZP, especially to those who have actually won a gun and spent a lot of ZP to try and win it.
    An M4-Adv is pretty similar to an M4-Silver. As for a permanent MP5, I don't know. It doesn't take much to get it for 90 days anyway. It's like 10-25 coupons (IDK how much).
  • I don't think it would be fair. Some people spent a lot of ZP on trying to win a gun. If the guns were able to be purchased for BP, it would just be a waste of spent ZP, especially to those who have actually won a gun and spent a lot of ZP to try and win it.
    An M4-Adv is pretty similar to an M4-Silver. As for a permanent MP5, I don't know. It doesn't take much to get it for 90 days anyway. It's like 10-25 coupons (IDK how much).

10 Coupons. I see what you mean, but when push comes to shove in the end, crate guns might not be the best weapon choices for BP. Possibly coupon guns could be better - I'm sure there's a smaller community of coupon-seekers than weapon-seekers.

~M6o
    10 Coupons. I see what you mean, but when push comes to shove in the end, crate guns might not be the best weapon choices for BP. Possibly coupon guns could be better - I'm sure there's a smaller community of coupon-seekers than weapon-seekers.

~M6o

I guess... The thing about BP weapons is that they're more unique. They can't be obtained in-game. They can only be obtained through the Bonus Items sections in the Mall. I think they should remain like that. Maybe a few coupons guns could be incorporated, but I don't really see any of them as being available to be purchased through BP.
  • I think the next bp item is gonna be like a wwii gun or something.