What The Hell ?!!

Get our Normal Text type back ?!! -.-
names which are styled to look good are ruined and all symbols aren't good anymore
Like the (<3 , ._. , * , etc .. ) Go try those in da game it look silly and that star(*) is in da middle -.-
so WDH ?!!!

Comments

• RealMuslim wrote: »
    Get our Normal Text type back ?!! -.-
    names which are styled to look good are ruined and all symbols aren't good anymore
    Like the (<3 , ._. , * , etc .. ) Go try those in da game it look silly and that star(*) is in da middle -.-
    so WDH ?!!!

So you play the game for names and style? Cause that's what your arguing, besides i like the new font,
  • Griffy wrote: »
    So you play the game for names and style? Cause that's what your arguing, besides i like the new font,

Not that what i meant the old font is much better ..
    i hardly read the no of player in room from the lobby ..
    This 1 is like SH*T small and besides some letetrs can be mixed up like the "I" not like this anymore its like the "l" so it can be mixed up in a word ..
    yea and it's not even stylish as if i opened a game of 1990 -.-
    Why do you exactly like it ? -.-
  • I'll take new font any day for the performance increase we received. You'll have to get used to it.
  • In my opinion the new ''FONT'' is fine how it is because it has a smarter look to it (Its slightly smaller) so IGN & writting isn't cut off so much like it use to. So Community stop complaining about font & worry on complaining about those f**king Hackers!
    :rolleyes:
  • RealMuslim wrote: »
    Not that what i meant the old font is much better ..
    i hardly read the no of player in room from the lobby ..
    This 1 is like SH*T small and besides some letetrs can be mixed up like the "I" not like this anymore its like the "l" so it can be mixed up in a word ..
    yea and it's not even stylish as if i opened a game of 1990 -.-
    Why do you exactly like it ? -.-

Less annoying spammers filling my screen and also the fps boost it gives me :D