Stop it.

2»

Comments

• SiilenceR wrote: »
    I don't see any threads thanking Z8Games for stepping up.
    I wouldn't expect to see any either. But generally it's implied for these things. maybe you should start a thank you z8games thread lol
  • JuSzBLaZe wrote: »
    +1 i agree 100% Love that idea, maybe Z8 could consider it :D
    It would be awesome, and I'm sure lots of people would buy in if they advertised it early enough.

In reality though, what are the chances they'd even read this >.>?
  • so im thinking i should read the patch notes XD idk anything about it, i've been off the game for like a week 0.0
  • "Cross Fire For Japan
    10% of all Sales of the Panda items and the Japan Name Card from March 24th to April 24th
    will be donated to the
    Red Cross Japan Disaster Relief Fund."

They could have said 100%.... (10% of those specific items is ridiculous)
    So that people who want to help Japan could have bought Panda items or Japan name card...
    I will not buy this stuff.... I prefer to donate directly 100% of my money and not get useless panda items.
  • jujuchon wrote: »
    "Cross Fire For Japan
    10% of all Sales of the Panda items and the Japan Name Card from March 24th to April 24th
    will be donated to the
    Red Cross Japan Disaster Relief Fund."

They could have said 100%.... (10% of those specific items is ridiculous)
    So that people who want to help Japan could have bought Panda items or Japan name card...
    I will not buy this stuff.... I prefer to donate directly 100% of my money and not get useless panda items.
    Well first off, people who want to help Japan would have likely already done so. Even though I agree they should bump it up (or do my other suggestion), calling it ridiculous is a little overkill >.> Something is better than nothing, and tbh most people wouldn't even have thought otherwise if they didn't include it in the first place.