A QQers rants and farewell.

first of all I thank you for adding a version of crossfire to America/Canada

Issue number one
Hand to hand weapons

first of all the knife is incredibly under ranged compared to every other hand to hand weapon in the game

Think of it

The knife is effective in HALF the range as the axe and 1/4 the range of the shovel

Both the axe and the shovel has a range far exaggerated then what it seems in game.. (Not in first person of the person USING a axe/shovel)

Making it nearly impossible to use a knife effectively Thus making a player who wants to play well buy ZP to buy a melee weapon that lasts only seven days(Or longer if you buy it for longer)

Rant number 2

Zp

Zp is very expensive for very small amounts of it, for example you want a 7 day combat axe it costs 2600Zp.. About 2.60$ FOR 7 DAYS!

Other versions of crossfire offer 5X the zp for the price. And everything is priced 1/2 or what the costs here are.

Your expecting America to be a rich country?? Or are you trying to take advantage of the fact Americans are known to get hooked on these games And spend Mass amounts of money Just so they can beat a few extra players in there game... How sad..

I offer no suggestions for this website I am just complaining about what really ****es me off.

Number 3

Gp rates

The gp rates are very low yet you boost the price for all of the GP weapons

many other versions Have half the price and HAVE THE SAME GP RATE

Making people who want to buy the M12s or the SCAR light(Or any other weapon) take months just to buy

Yet you don't add Free GP at higher ranks.

Number 4

Hackers....

There are tons of hacks that I say..Thank you for TRYING to patch..But if you can't patch them and you have all the other unreasonable things Above ^

you got a pretty sh!tty game.

I would rather get a god like hack for 10$ for a month then get a COMBAT AXE for a month is NEARLY 6$ !!!!!!

Every month when one hacker shows up..He is advertising his hack Via using it on the other players.. Other players want his hack and Look it up in the search engine..And boom...Free cr@ppy hacks and 10$/month God like hacks

Then there is the people who bought lots of ZP and don't anymore because they feel they wasted all of their ZP in a hack infested game

This game is Just as bad as combat arms now maybe even worse the 3 days BEFORE the hack patch.

...Nah its worse sense you got spam bots advertising for free crossfire hacks.

Honestly I am switching to Chinese crossfire,

Least I won't be bothered by the damn hacksta bunnies..

And sense the US dollar is worth 6 yuan..I can get plenty of "Cf"..
(EDITS)

I say thank you for all of your hard work, I just disapprove of a few things.

I Thank all of the people who code this game. I thank the developers.

I thank everyone who helped make the game and try to keep it hack free.

I just disapprove of a few things is all, No mean to hurt anyone's feelings or anything.. Just saying what really psses me off..Again I mean no hurt feelings... Just a rant about its flaws.

Though Even though I would rather buy a hack then ZP.. I never will buy a hack.. I am not a selfish person who angers others JUST so I can have fun (Its what hacks do to people)

The people who made Z8games crossfire worked very hard to make it..And as far as i am concerned it is not their fault about the prices or hacks...

The hacks are from selfish programmers who didn't get hired by Z8 games to build the game so they set out to destroy it.

The prices are there so people bank money, Most likely the people who thought of all of the ridiculous prices are much higher up in the foodchain then the developers or the programmers.

Though I blame the programmers for any and all glitches..I don't think its a big enough deal to complain about them sense they work "tirelessly" to add more in-game content and to try and patch the big bad hack wielding trolls.

Peace.. This is my goodbye for now

~Apollo_Darkour~

Comments