I'm gonna repost this...

Because I think they're 100% right. Some day whoever handles this game needs to get off their asses and do something to fix it. Either that or might as well relocate, you're pretty much down to just foreigners as is. Why are you even trying to run this game here?

Also the mods have to realize they're fu.cking ret.arded and stop being such useless dou.chebags. You do nothing but cater to ignorant, f.aggot children instead of doing anything beneficial for the actual players in any way shape or form.
0o_Tifa_o0 wrote:
Better hack protection + lt only server - 03-22-2011, 11:39 PM

I WILL KEEP RANTING BECAUSE I PAY MONEY TO ****ING PLAY THIS GAME, AND Z8 NEEDS TO STOP CARING SO MUCH ABOUT COMPLAINS RATHER THEN JUST FIXING THE SITUATION INSTEAD OF SITTING ON THERE ASS MAKING MONEY FOR DOING JACK ****! THE PATCHES ARE FAILED AND THEY NEED TO START MAKING HIGHER RANKED SERVERS SO EVERYONE IS LESS PRONED TO HACKERS! ITS REDICULOUS IT SEEMS AS IF Z8 IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF ****ING 14 YEAR OLDS AND THEY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT A PLAYERS HAPPINESS, I HONESTLY HOPE Z8 STARTS FACING LIFE!

Another Idea: Refund everyones money back, shut down your failed game and re-build a new one where you didn't use your god damn welfare funds just to support it, why not spend some of our money on improving crossfire rather then just using it to suck your wife or husbands ****s.

Oh I know your all going to troll, and I'll keep ranting because everyone here knows that z8 are only MONEY GREEDY ****ING PIECES OF ****! They themselves originate from being hackers back in the day themselves, so really were all ****ed! I spot hackers everyday and back when I first started playing, there wasn't as much and now it's about 85% people hack, 15% are legit it's quite disturbing how kids are getitng their hands on money and buying stuff online I think that z8 games should start banning IP and not just accounts, nobody that hacks deserves another chance and I sincerely wasted well over 180$ on this game to what... SUPPORT HACKERS? Instead of z8 giving us the updates we want we are stuck without hope wasting our hard-earned money while kids sit at home buy hacks online to play and pretend they are pro. It's ****ing amazing what this world is coming down too, a massive pool of MONEY HUNGRY GREEDY F**KS!!! z8games needs to grow the **** up and learn how to code a game, my web text-based game had WAY more protection then this, LOL!

Comments

• You probably know nothing about making computer games and think everything can be fixed in a matter of hours. Plus making posts like these just waste there time even more.
  • Poopsmurf wrote: »
    Because I think they're 100% right. Some day whoever handles this game needs to get off their asses and do something to fix it. Either that or might as well relocate, you're pretty much down to just foreigners as is. Why are you even trying to run this game here?

Also the mods have to realize they're fu.cking ret.arded and stop being such useless dou.chebags. You do nothing but cater to ignorant, f.aggot children instead of doing anything beneficial for the actual players in any way shape or form.

Care to actually explain yourself... WHY are we so useless? What do you expect from us?

I would close this right away as a repost but I wanna see youre dumb misinformed reply
  • Care to actually explain yourself... WHY are we so useless? What do you expect from us?

I would close this right away as a repost but I wanna see youre dumb misinformed reply

I guess you could atleast move it to the appropriate section right?

Some MODs are usefull in their ways :D

some don't post when closing... And they don't talk.about infractions either.
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    I guess you could atleast move it to the appropriate section right?

Some MODs are usefull in their ways :D

some don't post when closing... And they don't talk.about infractions either.

No point im closing and deleting it when he replies anyway
  • No point im closing and deleting it when he replies anyway

No infractions or even a ban?

It's probably an alt anyway.
  • Yell at X-trap they patch the hacks.
    BTW i thought only GM's Ban people. MOD's help out on the forums and they do a decent job.
  • Care to actually explain yourself... WHY are we so useless? What do you expect from us?

You're useless because you do nothing but ban people and close threads. The threads started by the angry and passionate people that actually want to benefit the game and make it better. While you rub figurative elbows with the play-nice, get along idiots and prepubescent Plan-B runts while pretending you're better than people who know you're less than nothing if you can't even remedy the two year old problems they consistantly raise.

Oh no, can't have anything effective going on here. Let's leave open a thousand threads about custom/shiny/dragon/pink guns and talk nice and positive like ret.arded 8 year olds that shouldn't even open their mouths/type among people like me. (See examples above.)

Those are the people you should be closing down the threads of and banning. If only we lived in such a world where ignorant political correctness wasn't acceptable.
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    No infractions or even a ban?

It's probably an alt anyway.

Of course it's an alt account. My main account has been banned for half a year.
    BlindAxE wrote: »
    Yell at X-trap they patch the hacks.
    BTW i thought only GM's Ban people. MOD's help out on the forums and they do a decent job.

You can be banned from the forums but it won't effect your game account in any way shape or form. Just doesn't let you yell at idiots and point out ret.arded hypocrisy anymore.
  • And i'm gonna keep trolling....

You act is if they do absolutely do nothing, but you even know how complicated the system is. Whenever they find the right codes to patch the hacks that came out yesterday, they'll have to find new codes for the hacks that come out tommorow. It's not a fucking walk in the park.

Also, it's your choice to buy god dam ZP, it's your fault you wasted money on something YOU think is stupid.

Better hack protection? LETS GO BACK TO GAMEGUARD! (yeah fucking right)
    Lt only server? I've seen more LTs cheat in pubs then LTs that are legit in Echo8.
    You're useless because you do nothing but ban people and close threads. The threads started by the angry and passionate people that actually want to benefit the game and make it better. While you rub figurative elbows with the play-nice, get along idiots and prepubescent Plan-B runts while pretending you're better than people who know you're less than nothing if you can't even remedy the two year old problems they consistantly raise.

Oh no, can't have anything effective going on here. Let's leave open a thousand threads about custom/shiny/dragon/pink guns and talk nice and positive like ret.arded 8 year olds that shouldn't even open their mouths/type among people like me. (See examples above.)

Those are the people you should be closing down the threads of and banning. If only we lived in such a world where ignorant political correctness wasn't acceptable.
    Poopsmurf wrote: »

You can be banned from the forums but it won't effect your game account in any way shape or form. Just doesn't let you yell at idiots and point out ret.arded hypocrisy anymore.
    A forum is a discussion
    Not a place to yell and rage
    Don't like it?
    Noone forces you to stay here
    Feel free to leave and close the door on your way.

If you think you are better than the MODs and GMs make a brand new free game like CF and run it on your own
    I will laugh while you fail!
    Giggle,dot,DdoTt,Rex,Polleus,Us3r,Kelathe and the rest of the MOD team(too many to name them all) do their job
    Their job is to close idiotic and pointless threads like these.
    And I say they pretty much do their job
    They also ban trolls and spammers just like you.

Your forum account is linked to your game one

Feel free to return to CoD and CA
    Noone keeps you here

You want your money back?
    Really?
    You go to the supermarket,buy food,eat it and just because you don't like the taste you ask for money back?

Noone is a hypocrite either
    MOD's responsibility is to keep forums clean from people like you.
    People that make an alt instead of logging into their main and posting.
    Coward people...

Don't say I'm banned
    Your fault

TL;DR
    Feel free to leave if you don't like it
  • And i'm gonna keep trolling....

You act is if they do absolutely do nothing, but you even know how complicated the system is. Whenever they find the right codes to patch the hacks that came out yesterday, they'll have to find new codes for the hacks that come out tommorow. It's not a fucking walk in the park.

Also, it's your choice to buy god dam ZP, it's your fault you wasted money on something YOU think is stupid.

Better hack protection? LETS GO BACK TO GAMEGUARD! (yeah fucking right)
    Lt only server? I've seen more LTs cheat in pubs then LTs that are legit in Echo8.
    Quoted for truth
  • .. there's no point still waiting for his reply.. Just close this already -.-
  • A forum is a discussion
    Not a place to yell and rage
    Don't like it?
    Noone forces you to stay here
    Feel free to leave and close the door on your way.

If you think you are better than the MODs and GMs make a brand new free game like CF and run it on your own
    I will laugh while you fail!
    Giggle,dot,DdoTt,Rex,Polleus,Us3r,Kelathe and the rest of the MOD team(too many to name them all) do their job
    Their job is to close idiotic and pointless threads like these.
    And I say they pretty much do their job
    They also ban trolls and spammers just like you.

Your forum account is linked to your game one

Feel free to return to CoD and CA
    Noone keeps you here

You want your money back?
    Really?
    You go to the supermarket,buy food,eat it and just because you don't like the taste you ask for money back?

Noone is a hypocrite either
    MOD's responsibility is to keep forums clean from people like you.
    People that make an alt instead of logging into their main and posting.
    Coward people...

Don't say I'm banned
    Your fault

TL;DR
    Feel free to leave if you don't like it

Show people where to focus the rage then that it can be put to best use. Put a big button that says "GAME FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT" Kind of like... Well you know HERE except one that's actually fu.cking useful.

I think you have it wrong. First off YOU make the game and give it to me and I'll show you how to mismanage your customer relations and make poor business decisions with your hard work. While allowing rampant hacking with revolving door account policies and the blanket acceptance of foreigners that shouldn't be allowed to play with anything except a box of crayons.

Yes, they do a poor uneccessary job. I've noticed. Keeping people like you happy, why are you happy with the situation like this?

Yes, in a roundabout sort of way of course your forum and game accounts are linked.

Never played CoD or CA.

I've never put money into this game.

I already stated my main account is banned. I can not use it on the forums anymore.

Quite often people are hypocrites. Quite...Quite often.

You're just an idiot though. Equally as easy to make fun of.

I've already left. I stopped posting here when my account was banned. Nothing anyone ever does here will help with/change anything and mods/the forum are responsible for that. Delete the suggestions forum, at least that way people won't post things like this here. Then point them kindly in the direction of where their thoughts and opinions might actually matter. There's only so many times you can go "This is messed up." Until it finally comes out "HEY FU.CKHEADS! I TOLD YOU TWENTY FU.CKING TIMES THAT THIS IS FU.CKED UP AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE SH.IT! ARE YOU BRAIN DAMAGED!?"

So you know what I do do you? You know that ive been reporting bug after bug to the GM's to have fixed... half the bugs and glitches in the game were fixed because me and Rex spent A LOT of our time creating glitch reports to have fixed. And they were. An dont say they arent.. people often forget about old bugs and problems in the game and only focus on whats new.
    Do you also see the constant spam posts... and I dont mean the odd few they slip past us.. if you saw it from our end... you can see deleted posts and threads... you would see how much is done around here to keep to place clean enough to discuss... while you sit here tapping away at youre keys, 3 of us are scouring the sections looking for stuff that it either irrelevant or breaking the rules.
    So dont get all "youre all useless" when you only see the posts we close... We do a HELL of a lot more than that.

Bugs need to reproduced to get fixed... go look in Tech support for what ive done there. If a bug cant be reproduced then the root cant be dertermined or fixed... If you can find out what causes most of the disconnection bugs then be my guest and send me them. Id be happy to have the GM's kick SmileGate into gear.

We close threads that show negativity in any form for no good reason or lack intelligence or intelligent discussion. Like this. You know nothing. You dont know what youre talking about. So for now. Shut your mouth before you start insulting people....

Negativity includes, trolling, insulting, ranting in a bad manner, raging etc etc... the list goes one. if it contains any of those things.. I WILL CLOSE THEM.
    Why have negativity on a forum? Its depressing to look at. Especially when the person blurts out random crap they know nothing about and are just plain wrong..

For example I see thread after thread complaining about hackers.... GREAT more pointless threads... unfortunatly this isnt the place for the people to rant and rage about things G4Box has no control over.. XTrap patch hacks. Not G4Box... so making threads here are pointless.... we'll let the first few slide for information gathering so we can find out where theyre coming from and have them patched but making thread after thread after thread about the same thing WILL NOT SPEED THINGS UP... even then we have our own little munchkins trailing the sites and PM'ing them to us aswell as ourselves going through them. Then its down to XTrap... if you dont like the way they do it then tough. its one of the best whichever way you look at it... I dont even care if you believe me or not. I have given my reasons a ton of times in the past... why dont you go look.

So you believe these threads do good? Really? Why?... what does it achieve? You being person 10394 to make the SAME damn thread today. THE GM's KNOW! We tell them! They see all this crap! Theyre not oblivious to everything that happens outside of a 2x2m box.
    Before making a thread complaining... Search... more than likely its been discussed... even if you see a closed thread by a Mod... chances are it was discusses waaaay before that. Always asume the GM's know... unless its a new problem that you cant find here... then dont make a thread...

If you dont like the way Internet forums are run... then get out... its like this on pretty much every private forum.... If you made this thread on the Steam forums it would be removed in a heartbeat.. but I took my time to reply to your retar.ded assumptions.

And I bet you dont even read all of this
  • Mr1mmorta1 wrote: »
    .. there's no point still waiting for his reply.. Just close this already -.-

I've replied multiple times.

SERIOUSLY: Why are you people so FU.CKING STUPID!? I will never understand the blatent, uncontrollable explosion of pathetic unbearable stupidity that erupts from people. This place is like a Krakatoa of brain damage, spewing visceral liquid fire into my brain and making me rage in utter contempt.
    I've replied multiple times.

SERIOUSLY: Why are you people so FU.CKING STUPID!? I will never understand the blatent, uncontrollable explosion of pathetic unbearable stupidity that erupts from people. This place is like a Krakatoa of brain damage, spewing visceral liquid fire into my brain and making me rage in utter contempt.

THAT I agree with

Problem is, youre part of the liquid fire.
  • go get a dam pacifier and suk on it .my god your talking out your azz for no good reason.if you can do any better go apply at z8.otherwise dont chastise
  • I stopped even thinking about taking you seriously when you thought it'd be cool to bypass the swear filter.

And I don't cater to anyone, so you will get what everyone else does for breaking the rules. Funny, how he wants a better game and community, but it shows even he can't follow the rules properly.

Also, don't assume what you don't know, just because you can't see it, doesn't mean nothing is happening. Whether you like to think it or not, you too are part of the 'ignorant children' group as long as you think you know it all.
  • So you know what I do do you? You know that ive been reporting bug after bug to the GM's to have fixed... half the bugs and glitches in the game were fixed because me and Rex spent A LOT of our time creating glitch reports to have fixed. And they were. An dont say they arent.. people often forget about old bugs and problems in the game and only focus on whats new.
    Do you also see the constant spam posts... and I dont mean the odd few they slip past us.. if you saw it from our end... you can see deleted posts and threads... you would see how much is done around here to keep to place clean enough to discuss... while you sit here tapping away at youre keys, 3 of us are scouring the sections looking for stuff that it either irrelevant or breaking the rules.
    So dont get all "youre all useless" when you only see the posts we close... We do a HELL of a lot more than that.

Bugs need to reproduced to get fixed... go look in Tech support for what ive done there. If a bug cant be reproduced then the root cant be dertermined or fixed... If you can find out what causes most of the disconnection bugs then be my guest and send me them. Id be happy to have the GM's kick SmileGate into gear.

We close threads that show negativity in any form for no good reason or lack intelligence or intelligent discussion. Like this. You know nothing. You dont know what youre talking about. So for now. Shut your mouth before you start insulting people....

Negativity includes, trolling, insulting, ranting in a bad manner, raging etc etc... the list goes one. if it contains any of those things.. I WILL CLOSE THEM.
    Why have negativity on a forum? Its depressing to look at. Especially when the person blurts out random crap they know nothing about and are just plain wrong..

For example I see thread after thread complaining about hackers.... GREAT more pointless threads... unfortunatly this isnt the place for the people to rant and rage about things G4Box has no control over.. XTrap patch hacks. Not G4Box... so making threads here are pointless.... we'll let the first few slide for information gathering so we can find out where theyre coming from and have them patched but making thread after thread after thread about the same thing WILL NOT SPEED THINGS UP... even then we have our own little munchkins trailing the sites and PM'ing them to us aswell as ourselves going through them. Then its down to XTrap... if you dont like the way they do it then tough. its one of the best whichever way you look at it... I dont even care if you believe me or not. I have given my reasons a ton of times in the past... why dont you go look.

So you believe these threads do good? Really? Why?... what does it achieve? You being person 10394 to make the SAME damn thread today. THE GM's KNOW! We tell them! They see all this crap! Theyre not oblivious to everything that happens outside of a 2x2m box.
    Before making a thread complaining... Search... more than likely its been discussed... even if you see a closed thread by a Mod... chances are it was discusses waaaay before that. Always asume the GM's know... unless its a new problem that you cant find here... then dont make a thread...

If you dont like the way Internet forums are run... then get out... its like this on pretty much every private forum.... If you made this thread on the Steam forums it would be removed in a heartbeat.. but I took my time to reply to your retar.ded assumptions.

And I bet you dont even read all of this

It is useless to moderate a forum for a game when the game is broken. Delete the forums period if they're keeping people from doing more important work. Continue focusing on making the game better. If you're partly responsible for getting glitches fixed I commend you for that.

Staying idle too long after starting up a game is a kick. Staying idle too long at server select is a kick. Playing with certain antivirus on registers as hack tool detected and is a kick. Playing without a good enough video card registers as hack tool detected and is a kick. Alt tabbing out of game during game start while loading then alt tabbing back in during game will cause your mouse to be incredibly sticky until you die. Making aiming practically impossible. People can quit from a game and then rejoin the game within a certain amount of time and get a second life, this is best remedied by removing mid-round joining period because it's stupid to spawn half way in a round anyways or just put a 2-minute timer on rejoining a round. Plenty of glitching spots are still open, what needs to be done is a remap on the corner textures. Like my friend said the other day "I can glitch into any corner any time I want, they haven't fixed anything."

I don't usually have many problems with hackers and cheaters but there are still better things that can be done ASIDE from anti-cheat software being run on the game. Why not focus on the things you can effect rather than scapegoating them?

I'm not saying you don't know, I'm saying YOU HAVE TO KNOW BY NOW because SO MANY PEOPLE have said the same things before. The fact that NOTHING is done is why people come here and rage about it. It's necessary to say "Hey, you know so WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING!?" They're not coming here to tell you, they're coming here to say "HEY FU.CKHEADS! YOU AREN'T DOING SH.IT!" And it's nice to see for once it looks like it's actually getting to someone. I'm glad you're tired of seeing all this sh.it.

If you can't help with it maybe you should quit because like I said and you seem to be making a very good point of proving. You're useless.
  • I stopped even thinking about taking you seriously when you thought it'd be cool to bypass the swear filter.

And I don't cater to anyone, so you will get what everyone else does for breaking the rules. Funny, how he wants a better game and community, but it shows even he can't follow the rules properly.

Also, don't assume what you don't know, just because you can't see it, doesn't mean nothing is happening. Whether you like to think it or not, you too are part of the 'ignorant children' group as long as you think you know it all.

Zomgz, it's so fu.ckin' cool to bypass the swear filter. You're an idiot too. Nice fu.ckin' icon by the way, what're you 14?

I refuse to be censored for speaking like an adult, it's as simple as that.

You're trying to twist my words/put words in my mouth. It's not mutually exclusive the way you're trying to make it out. Just because I believe swearing isn't harmful doesn't mean I think following rules is right or wrong. Even though I understand cheating in a game is just downright stupid and if you have to cheat to win there's no point in playing; That doesn't mean that I think overburdening people with false morality is right either. Let everyone cheat if you can't control cheating, at least it's a level playing field to game on. If you change the game you change the impact of that kind of gaming.

No, you're just wrong on that last statement. Sorry.
    Zomgz, it's so fu.ckin' cool to bypass the swear filter. You're an idiot too. Nice fu.ckin' icon by the way, what're you 14?

I refuse to be censored for speaking like an adult, it's as simple as that.

You're trying to twist my words/put words in my mouth. It's not mutually exclusive the way you're trying to make it out. Just because I believe swearing isn't harmful doesn't mean I think following rules is right or wrong. Because I believe in cheating in a game is just downright stupid and if you have to cheat to win there's no point in playing a game doesn't mean that I think overburdening people with false morality is right either. Let everyone cheat if you can't control cheating, at least it's a level playing field to game on. If you change the game you change the impact of that kind of gaming.

No, you're just wrong on that last statement. Sorry.

Last I recall respectable adults didn't need to swear kiddo, sorry. And definately don't go as childishly silly as to start bashing merely an avatar. Kudos, you look REALLY adult.

Also if people don't follow one rule, why should they follow the others? Your setting the perfect point as to why the community is as spoiled as they are, thinking they can get away with anything after all. Rules are set in place for a reason.

But hey, if this game is so bad, point out a better one in the same field, go play it. Also, while your at it, go make a game that apparently is flawless in all forms since you seem to know oh so much about how coding works. I'd love to see that, you'd make tons.
  • wow this ddue has a lot to say even tho i wont agree with a thing he says all hes doing is wasting people time and abusing now then mod wanna close and delete this thread? its a waste of someones time to read. :)

Not even possible.

You can be banned from the forums but it won't effect your game account in any way shape or form. Just doesn't let you yell at idiots and point out ret.arded hypocrisy anymore. Ret4rd. If you get banned from the forums, they have a choice to ban you in-game. GM saidin banned me in-game for insulting him on the forums.

Was to lazy to read all of the thread.

But I got a good understanding of it

Step 1 :*Rant Rant Rant*
    Step 2 :*Reply to the Rant*
    *Reply to the Rant*
    *Reply to the Rant*
    *Reply to the Rant*
    *Reply to the Rant*
    *Reply to the Rant*
    *Rant Rant Rant*

Repeat.
    It is useless to moderate a forum for a game when the game is broken. Delete the forums period if they're keeping people from doing more important work. Continue focusing on making the game better. If you're partly responsible for getting glitches fixed I commend you for that.

Staying idle too long after starting up a game is a kick. Staying idle too long at server select is a kick. Playing with certain antivirus on registers as hack tool detected and is a kick. Playing without a good enough video card registers as hack tool detected and is a kick. Alt tabbing out of game during game start while loading then alt tabbing back in during game will cause your mouse to be incredibly sticky until you die. Making aiming practically impossible. People can quit from a game and then rejoin the game within a certain amount of time and get a second life, this is best remedied by removing mid-round joining period because it's stupid to spawn half way in a round anyways or just put a 2-minute timer on rejoining a round. Plenty of glitching spots are still open, what needs to be done is a remap on the corner textures. Like my friend said the other day "I can glitch into any corner any time I want, they haven't fixed anything."

I don't usually have many problems with hackers and cheaters but there are still better things that can be done ASIDE from anti-cheat software being run on the game. Why not focus on the things you can effect rather than scapegoating them?

I'm not saying you don't know, I'm saying YOU HAVE TO KNOW BY NOW because SO MANY PEOPLE have said the same things before. The fact that NOTHING is done is why people come here and rage about it. It's necessary to say "Hey, you know so WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING!?" They're not coming here to tell you, they're coming here to say "HEY FU.CKHEADS! YOU AREN'T DOING SH.IT!" And it's nice to see for once it looks like it's actually getting to someone. I'm glad you're tired of seeing all this sh.it.

If you can't help with it maybe you should quit because like I said and you seem to be making a very good point of proving. You're useless.

Dumb start. Wont even comment....

Things are done.. are you blind?
    Youre friend is full of crap because only the newer maps have glitchable corners.

And yes they are.. do you read threads?.. Maybe a list of glitch fixes should be listed... its listed in the patch notes as "Multiple game and bug fixes" or something similar maybe a massive list will keep your lot from opening your useless traps.

-sigh....Pretty much proved the mods arent useless and you sit there and still sya they arent...

Im done with you.. you arent going to change your ignorant mind so this thread is over.
This discussion has been closed.