Anyone experience a temporary weapon degrading too fast?

I won a SG-552 Camo that I put into my 2nd bag. I used it a couple of times in a match and then switched over to the weapon in my 1st bag. At the end of the match the SG-552 was half way degraded. I'm not that familiar with the weapon but that seems rather extreme that a weapon should break down that fast in the course of 1 match. Especially since I only used it 2-3 times throughout the match.

Is this a glitch in the game? Can I get it corrected somehow? At first I was'nt going to make a post about it, but I started playing with it today and I like the feel of it. But I don't want to spend a couple of thousand GP to repair it when I did'nt use it but twice.

Comments

• It's probably a glitch, I won a Scar Light for 7 days once and it was 2/3 degraded without me even touching it once.
  • Zeke3d wrote: »
    It's probably a glitch, I won a Scar Light for 7 days once and it was 2/3 degraded without me even touching it once.
    If you had a scar L before and you degraded it and it disappeared and you got it again. It stays degraded. That was actually a bug when you bought a temp gun and it was not damaged.
  • KillGod wrote: »
    If you had a scar L before and you degraded it and it disappeared and you got it again. It stays degraded. That was actually a bug when you bought a temp gun and it was not damaged.

I know about that, and I forget whether or not I won a Scar Light temp before that one, but I do know I never used a temporary Scar Light before.
  • KillGod wrote: »

This ^

I broke ALL temp guns and i can't use if i win them again!
  • Do I need to open a support ticket to get this fixed?
  • Stee1Golem wrote: »
    Do I need to open a support ticket to get this fixed?
    Depends if you ended up with less money than it cost to repair it.
  • LOL that happened to me too ...
    but i didnt really care cuz it was a 7day item. in 1 week it goes pooffff
  • happens with some guns... but its not expensive to repair them
  • You don't loose GP , you dont win the GP that you would if you break the guns so it's like -2500GP or more
  • Temporary guns break faster because they are only worth 2500 gp.
    Permanent guns are worth 10,000 gp.

Only thing I think is happening is you're exaggerating exactly how much it was broken or not actually saying how much you actually used it.
  • IT_Aero wrote: »
    Temporary guns break faster because they are only worth 2500 gp.

Only thing I think is happening is you're exaggerating exactly how much it was broken or not actually saying how much you actually used it.

No exaggeration at all, I thought it was wierd which is why I wanted to see if other people had similar issues. It's really not a huge issue, but apparently it's a glitch based on what I've read today.
  • llJackll wrote: »
    This ^

lol ouch ive broken them all to =] i wish they would reset back to 100% so i can get more free gps=]
  • llJackll wrote: »
    This ^

My CF is on windowed mode. I was on the forums and clicked on CF to get back on and noticed I had clicked ob Repair all... Made me loose 100k gp
    I won a SG-552 Camo that I put into my 2nd bag. I used it a couple of times in a match and then switched over to the weapon in my 1st bag. At the end of the match the SG-552 was half way degraded. I'm not that familiar with the weapon but that seems rather extreme that a weapon should break down that fast in the course of 1 match. Especially since I only used it 2-3 times throughout the match.

If it was the first time you won that weapon, then, there's a problem. Even breaking at 2500 GP, it takes time for a weapon to be half-broken. A solid 10-15 TD games, 7-8 long SnD.

If you already got it once before, then it's probably due to the way the temp guns work now : a temp gun that you break hoping to gain money off of it, will stay broken even if you let it disappear and win it again later.

Months ago, you could actually gain GP from opening crates (Anaconda-Adv only to my knowledge since it has 3 weapons worth 10,000GP) and getting temp guns if you broke them before they disappeared since they always reappeard fully repaired.
    Then there was this **** move that "fixed" what was not a problem (while leaving a lot of real problems untouched) since only dedicated players could really take advantage of it.
    IT_Aero wrote: »
    Temporary guns break faster because they are only worth 2500 gp.

Nope.
    M4A1, K2, XM8 from Anaconda-Adv GP crates are temporary guns that are worth 10,000GP. There's also PSG-1 from DEagle-Camo if I'm not mistaken and perhaps Famas from I can't remember what crate.
    On the other hand, a lot of permanent weapon are only worth 2,500 GP.
    apqlwma wrote: »
    My CF is on windowed mode. I was on the forums and clicked on CF to get back on and noticed I had clicked ob Repair all... Made me loose 100k gp

That's why this useless button should just disappear. So close to Replay, it's like it was put here just to mess with us. If at least there was a warning or confirmation when repairs are > 1000GP...
  • I get the feeling all of my guns degrade fast. I was always able to keep like 100-200 GP now I can keep like 50 GP or less from my matches. There should be an GP % Increase with a new patch :(
  • ok, it just happened again. I won a Micro Galil Scope and put it into bag 2. I played maybe 8-10 games with it, the gun was less than 1/4 degraded. I switched over to my primary for awhile and looked in storage and noticed that the Galil was now down to being 1/2 degraded.

So yeah there's a definite glitch that needs to be fixed. I just won a m4a1 adv (7 day) a couple of minutes ago. I really don't want the same thing to happen to this gun as I've been trying to win a m4a1 for awhile now.
    ok, it just happened again. I won a Micro Galil Scope and put it into bag 2. I played maybe 8-10 games with it, the gun was less than 1/4 degraded. I switched over to my primary for awhile and looked in storage and noticed that the Galil was now down to being 1/2 degraded.

So yeah there's a definite glitch that needs to be fixed. I just won a m4a1 adv (7 day) a couple of minutes ago. I really don't want the same thing to happen to this gun as I've been trying to win a m4a1 for awhile now.

You're 100% positive it was the first time you used and broke that weapon ?
    If you are, then indeed there's a bug. I will look more closely from now on to see if this is true (I never breaks good temp guns like AK-Camo, AWM-Camo or MP5-Adv, I will use them to check your problem next time I get them)
  • My SG552-Camo is fully broken. And I just got it for 7-days through the Deagle-Scope crates. =_=
  • You're 100% positive it was the first time you used and broke that weapon ?
    If you are, then indeed there's a bug. I will look more closely from now on to see if this is true (I never breaks good temp guns like AK-Camo, AWM-Camo or MP5-Adv, I will use them to check your problem next time I get them)

yep, 100% sure. I usually don't have temp weapons (at least not ones that I like to use). I used both of the guns for a bit, but nowhere near to the point of being half broken. I could do a screen shot with a couple of other temp weapons I have.
  • Lol every gun i win on black market its broken i thought its normal

Is this a glitch in the game? Can I get it corrected somehow? At first I was'nt going to make a post about it, but I started playing with it today and I like the feel of it. But I don't want to spend a couple of thousand GP to repair it when I did'nt use it but twice.

this has been going on for a long time, mine brake b4 i even use them. its been said many times b4 and they do nothing about it.
  • boyerm wrote: »
    this has been going on for a long time, mine brake b4 i even use them. its been said many times b4 and they do nothing about it.

hmmm interesting

do any of you mods here know if this will be addressed in the upcoming patch
  • I remember doing that Mutation Mode event (play in 20-30 MM games) where you win a temporary M60-Adv. K, I broke that weapon. Months later, I won the weapon again by badge system only to find it already broken to the max lol. I feel cheated. It's like I wasted a whole day of Mutation for nothing.
  • dragongem wrote: »
    I remember doing that Mutation Mode event (play in 20-30 MM games) where you win a temporary M60-Adv. K, I broke that weapon. Months later, I won the weapon again by badge system only to find it already broken to the max lol. I feel cheated. It's like I wasted a whole day of Mutation for nothing.

That is normal, that's how the temporary guns are suppose to work now. You broke it before it disappeared and when you got it again, it was simply in the same state you left it.

What OT is talking about seems to be something else : temp weapons breaking "on their own" even though it can be the first time you use them. Now that I think about it, it seems I experienced that once but thought it was because I broke it in the past without remembering it.
  • leon129079 wrote: »
    happens with some guns... but its not expensive to repair them

It is if you don't buy zp, like the SG guy.
  • Omg...

THIS IS NOT A BUG

Temp weapons are worth 2.5k gp...DNT REPAIR THEM IT DOESNT LOSE PERFORMANCE UNLESS ITS FULLY BROKEN

Perm weapons are worth 10,000 gp, u hav to repair them...

So yea...

nuff said
  • Et3rnitY wrote: »
    Omg...

THIS IS NOT A BUG

Temp weapons are worth 2.5k gp...DNT REPAIR THEM IT DOESNT LOSE PERFORMANCE UNLESS ITS FULLY BROKEN

So yea...

nuff said

Next time could you actually read the posts of a thread before you (double)post non-sense.
    His problem is that he recieved a temporary gun, use it in a couple of games without repairing it leaving 1/4 broken. He stopped playing with it and played with another gun.
    Later he noticed that the same 1/4 broken gun he stopped using was now 1/2 broken.
    THIS IS A BUG.
    'nuff said.

Besides, NO, all temp weapons aren't worth only 2,500 GP. Like I already said, in Anaconda-Adv crates alone, there are three weapons worth 10,000 GP (M4A1, K2 and XM8). In other crates, there may be other weapons (PSG-1 and perhaps Famas for example).
  • Et3rnitY wrote: »
    Omg...

THIS IS NOT A BUG

So yea...

nuff said

lol.. ******.
  • Zeke3d wrote: »
    It's probably a glitch, I won a Scar Light for 7 days once and it was 2/3 degraded without me even touching it once.

That;s cause you broke it once before