Give your opinions about the patch!

Comments

• ...and maybe something like for rivalfractions like a little bl sticker for your charr or gr one
    when u chose a side u either get a bl or gr sticker for your charr]

Are you talking about how we have a RF stamp on our profile page, like to the right of our IGNs? Or is it about the namecards, to which I believe everyone has the GR one, pretty common... and that most people could agree the BL namecard looks pretty bad...

Or are you talking about having something actually stick on the ingame character...
  • J_ymee wrote: »
    Challenge mode soon plz?

I quote Saidin for the response:
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    This goes true for every game mode. Last year there were multiple modes added in to the game. However they were never in back-to-back patches. This lesson would seem to be a good one to take note of for this. The Hero Mode patch was as major as it gets. While we're excited for this one, there won't be any new modes released.
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    New content is always going to come out. It's an inevitability. We can't magically improve the internet. If you have a high ping it is almost always not our fault.

I think Challenge mode will not be coming in a while... possibly until next Christmas... but hey, I'm hopeful :D:D
  • Ye, its going to be our own version of nazi zombies :) Ive played it in other versions, i cant wait!
  • there will be a nice patch! I want a new map for each mode if possible and new weapons thanks
  • I hope finaly a nice GP perm gun :).
    I think the last one was the winnie-S and I don't use that one.
    Maybe a nice GP gun. Maybe a new sniper??
  • the mauser or whatever is an automatic pistol.
  • I do not expect anything new about this patch. Probably 1 or 2 ZP/GP crates. All the decent new additions will be ONLY zp temp. Not expecting anything else.
  • SpellCaste wrote: »
    I do not expect anything new about this patch. Probably 1 or 2 ZP/GP crates. All the decent new additions will be ONLY zp temp. Not expecting anything else.

I hope you're wrong.

2 zp crates? Hell no which one would I chose to spin o_O. One would be awesome.
    1gp crate? Would be awesome.
    Only zp temp additions? No way zp temp items are stupid.

And you didn't mention maps or special features. I wish we could get a new GM and SD map but I'm betting on a new stupid MM/HM map.
  • St4yd0WN1 wrote: »
    Ok we need a
    BP Weapon Mauser/M16A4

surely we need to get the m16A3 before we get the A4...basic counting...?
    peexy wrote: »
    AUG red dragon!

^^^ +1
  • I just hope we get at least ONE GP weapon, either the item mall or black market. Seriously, I need to spend my GP on a new gun whether it'll be full of crap or it reeks of OP'ness I don't care! Just one GP weapon and I'll be satisfied.
  • D_Phoenix wrote: »
    I just hope we get at least ONE GP weapon, either the item mall or black market. Seriously, I need to spend my GP on a new gun whether it'll be full of crap or it reeks of OP'ness I don't care! Just one GP weapon and I'll be satisfied.

Lol. Normally I have 100Ks of gp juqt sitting there waiting for something new but I've been trying.to get an Anaconda-adv...

How about bp dude o_O? I have 41k...
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    Lol. Normally I have 100Ks of gp juqt sitting there waiting for something new but I've been trying.to get an Anaconda-adv...

How about bp dude o_O? I have 41k...

Oh, I forgot about BP.:D
  • D_Phoenix wrote: »
    Oh, I forgot about BP.:D

I had always thought M4-C-C would be bp sooner or later. Wished it would be 15k + not gonna complain.about getting something free :D.

Maybe Ultimax for bp?
  • Natterz666 wrote: »
    surely we need to get the m16A3 before we get the A4...basic counting...?

M16A3 was just a temporary improvement to the M16A2, with tinkering of making the rifle fully-automatic, adding a Picatinny Rail as well. It was produced in small numbers, and primarily used by the SEALS, Seabees, and Security units.

Some of that tinkering would go on to make the M16A4, such as the Picatinny Rail.

Think of it as the F-22 Raptor, to which it has a very short military lifespan due to just testing new technologies that would later be incorporated into the F-35 Lightning II

:)
  • Im praying for a new IN GAME REPORT SYSTEM.
    I dont spend another dime on game until i see my reports make effect.
    They promisse to fix K-2 bug, but nothing happen so is in my to buy list.
    Please put some recoil in the M12... Since the power is sooo(its a Beretta, it gotta be powerfull)... MNharrrnh...
    Put another sniper on game, tired of AW's DS's and Dra'gun off' ^^
    Another caracter (A male one, the MOS[and FOX will be welcome too]) its a good idea to make people spend some money on this stu**d game.
    I dont talk about shovel but, i think its time to correct the fu**ing wind kills...
    And patch the shield more often... I know you got a cheap cra**y chinese shield but patching more often will help with the hacking problem (for us, cause u loove hakers, ironicly they dont spend any ZP because they make a lot of GP haking and they dont need to have special items... THEY GOT HACKS, pretty special hum?)
  • nerf m12
    new s&d map
    new gm map
    new gp weap
    new bp weap
    fix hacks
    fix reg
  • We need more weapon for GP !! or BP :B . Must have too much guns of zp
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    First off I want to say that I understand your frustration. But you have to understand that what you're asking for here in some cases has nothing to do with the new content of the game.

New content is always going to come out. It's an inevitability. We can't magically improve the internet. If you have a high ping it is almost always not our fault.

Hit Reg is also tied to the engine, and a potential factor of server traffic. One we're looking in to with the developers. But again, there is not some miracle entire code re-write to miraculously improve this. I understand the frustrations you have with this. But this is also a case of what you see is what you get. Until a better solution can be found, or a specific cause can be determined or a fix can come in. Asking about it every patch does nothing but frustrate people. We're well aware of the issue of Hit Reg.

As for half these other suggestions they are all incredibly intricate engine and graphical coding and balance issues. There isn't a switch that just "makes weapons visible through walls". Not to mention there is no major reason for that at the moment. If your team mate kills someone beyond a wall you can't see through. Head over to where the body should be located, I'm pretty sure a weapon would be there. We already get enough complaints about realism. How is just automatically starting with 5 bullets, and visible-guns-through-walls going to help the situation any further?

Things like host errors or your server connection errors have reproductions, but no proper code fixes. Our suggestion for the moment is to not click the servers 50 million times through until you get the error. Why reproduce it constantly and frustrate yourself when the simple solution is to take an extra .5 of a second to calmly click servers and join channels.

We're looking in to other errors in the game constantly. We have statistics of disconnects.. we can tell when people get "cut off". But when that number is so incredibly low compared to the active population of the game, it makes people wonder if its a config problem on the user end or something of the game or a combination of both. Again, expecting a miracle solution and someone to flip a switch and make it all better is just plain unrealistic.

I'm not even going to bother addressing your "hacks of course". There's enough threads on this subject. Search my name + hacks and you'll see nearly 200 posts on various methods and things we do to combat the hacking situation.

At first thank you saidin for replying to my post.

Normally i´m not a person who QQs,also i dont like those QQ-threads.i wrote them to get an answer.

All those suggestions i wrote should be considered to get fixed, not in the next patch but afterwards.
    i love new patch content,but what i love more are fixes for existing problems.

First of, what i mean with "ping" is that i sometimes get ping 100+ in uk-server for weeks, then it magically drops down to my normal ping 30. A freind who lives next to me has the double ping although he got the same ping in P-server. So all i want is a stable (low) ping.

Thats what i meant with "wepon shown through":

weaponshownthrough.png

the problem is that you cant camp in several spots without looking down or other people can shoot you if they hit the hand.

Host error is just annoying, not a big problem ;D
    while the "connection has been delayed"- problem is very important to get fixed.
    i know some friends who cant play the game or stopped playing because they cant get into any room without getting this error.

Fixing little problems can improve the gameplay a lot, even if they arent the major issue.

so thank you reading my post and sorry for the grammatikal mistakes ^_^
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    First off I want to say that I understand your frustration. But you have to understand that what you're asking for here in some cases has nothing to do with the new content of the game.

Hit Reg is also tied to the engine, and a potential factor of server traffic. One we're looking in to with the developers. But again, there is not some miracle entire code re-write to miraculously improve this. I understand the frustrations you have with this. But this is also a case of what you see is what you get. Until a better solution can be found, or a specific cause can be determined or a fix can come in. Asking about it every patch does nothing but frustrate people. We're well aware of the issue of Hit Reg.

As for half these other suggestions they are all incredibly intricate engine and graphical coding and balance issues. There isn't a switch that just "makes weapons visible through walls". Not to mention there is no major reason for that at the moment. If your team mate kills someone beyond a wall you can't see through. Head over to where the body should be located, I'm pretty sure a weapon would be there. We already get enough complaints about realism. How is just automatically starting with 5 bullets, and visible-guns-through-walls going to help the situation any further?

Things like host errors or your server connection errors have reproductions, but no proper code fixes. Our suggestion for the moment is to not click the servers 50 million times through until you get the error. Why reproduce it constantly and frustrate yourself when the simple solution is to take an extra .5 of a second to calmly click servers and join channels.

We're looking in to other errors in the game constantly. We have statistics of disconnects.. we can tell when people get "cut off". But when that number is so incredibly low compared to the active population of the game, it makes people wonder if its a config problem on the user end or something of the game or a combination of both. Again, expecting a miracle solution and someone to flip a switch and make it all better is just plain unrealistic.

I'm not even going to bother addressing your "hacks of course". There's enough threads on this subject. Search my name + hacks and you'll see nearly 200 posts on various methods and things we do to combat the hacking situation.

The reg problem has been there for a long time, and I mean a LONG time. It is taking the devs that long to find a solution? I know it's not easy to figure out a solution to these problems, but that doesn't mean it will take you guys years fix this. Maybe get some outside help if you guys can't figure out the problem yourself. Please stop making excuses and fix it asap. Hope it will not take you guys another couple years!
  • all i want is the prison map with a void in the middle said it once before and im saying it angain +1 to stop the noob knifers
  • I hope for but don't expect to get:

New BP weps.
    New Coupon Weps.
    New TD map(s).
  • I hope that the mauser will be GP weapon. And another Team Deathmatch map would be cool as well. That's it so far.
  • theres def gonna be a new map, i just hope its S&D
  • because i just won like 200k GP, im hoping they have GP weapons. and another s/d map, im so tired of all these MM and HM sht. HM is only 4 ppl that suck at s.d
This discussion has been closed.