Hate hackers

I always play a game, see a hacker, and end the game to try to save the replay to report him. But every time, i accedently hit ok, and the saved replay is lost. I think that the ok button should be small, and the save button should be bigger. Also, there should be a button that says save and report, and it takes you directly to the page to report hackers, and you just type in their ign, and done.

Comments

• I Also think kids should be less lazy, and that if it's so important you should try your best to remember i mean the hacker will be there through the whole game so you should be thinking ''I HATE THIS NIQQA''
  • I always play a game, see a hacker, and end the game to try to save the replay to report him. But every time, i accedently hit ok, and the saved replay is lost. I think that the ok button should be small, and the save button should be bigger. Also, there should be a button that says save and report, and it takes you directly to the page to report hackers, and you just type in their ign, and done.

The report system can be improved. But one thing can not be omitted. You must review the replay to persuade yourself that you found a hacker. I think MoD can spend more time on a false report, because they might have to watch through all the replay to figure out it is false. With an accurate replay, they can ban a player in several seconds.

So when we complain that they are slow to ban, we must realized we must be careful to submit replays. Too many false reports will be the barrier to their working efficiency.
  • KiwiDek wrote: »
    I Also think kids should be less lazy, and that if it's so important you should try your best to remember i mean the hacker will be there through the whole game so you should be thinking ''I HATE THIS NIQQA''

+1
    sadly it wont happen :/
  • If you miss the chance to save a replay, follow this nifty guide:

1)Do NOT exit the game, and DO NOT join a new game.
    2)Put crossfire into windowed menu mode if it's not (it's in the options)
    3)Make your way to My Documents/CrossFire/Replay
    4)Find a file called "ReplayTemp.rtp" This is your replay from the last game
    5)Rename the file to something else but make sure the file extension is ".cfr"

Huzzah! Your replay is now saved, and ready to be sent in! :D
  • I respect the hackers more than the crybabies. You know he hacks, so shut up and kick him or leave. your being just as much of an annoyance by spamming hack til the game is over. WE GET IT.

And i hate the kick vote. I always get kicked when I dont even hack. Its a fail and they should improve that. support sucks and always will. cant improve that part. ^^
  • FPScCasper wrote: »
    I respect the hackers more than the crybabies. You know he hacks, so shut up and kick him or leave. your being just as much of an annoyance by spamming hack til the game is over. WE GET IT.

And i hate the kick vote. I always get kicked when I dont even hack. Its a fail and they should improve that. support sucks and always will. cant improve that part. ^^

I agree with this guy, but a way around it would be to make a server in which u need a good KDR to play in....
  • If you miss the chance to save a replay, follow this nifty guide:

1)Do NOT exit the game, and DO NOT join a new game.
    2)Put crossfire into windowed menu mode if it's not (it's in the options)
    3)Make your way to My Documents/CrossFire/Replay
    4)Find a file called "ReplayTemp.rtp" This is your replay from the last game
    5)Rename the file to something else but make sure the file extension is ".cfr"

Huzzah! Your replay is now saved, and ready to be sent in! :D

:O how did you find this out? you are amazing :D
  • FPScCasper wrote: »
    I respect the hackers more than the crybabies. You know he hacks, so shut up and kick him or leave. your being just as much of an annoyance by spamming hack til the game is over. WE GET IT.

This x1,000,000
  • you should be able to report someone in game like maybe when you press escape (same as kicking someone) and it automatically sends replay to mods, als othere should be more mods playing in game to ban noobs