The community take on hacks.

I am 100% convinced the CF community does not know what an actual hack is. From all the games I have played, I get kicked for being a "hacker".

I have an aimbot... but I miss a lot of shots.
I have a one-shot-kill... when I shoot them in the chest multiple times, sometimes they even get away.
I have wallhacks...when I get blindsided, or shot from places I "would" know they are.

If someone has an aimbot... they don't miss shots, you can't even sneak up on them, since seeing as they have an aimbot, they can 180 headshot within a split second of your nose poking out from around the corner.

Frustrating.

This is what the community calls an aimbot. Getting more than one headshot in a row, within a round, under any circumstance, regardless of how many shots missed.

Comments

• The community here and the "community" that you are speaking of are two different things. As the community here is a forum community; it doesnt even represent the entire crossfire player population. And second, we all know that.... so you actually wasted a few minutes of your life typing information that almost everyone here in the forum knows.

And now on topic:
    Yea well, gotta live with it. I suggest playing with clanmates, friends or go to a forumer's room.
  • More like minute.

Idc, more venting than anything, I didn't know what to call the thread.

Also, I could care less about how much of my life I waste.
  • i think they know. they just want you out of their game.
  • Ya I feel ya.. This kid swore up and down I was aimbotting.. BECAUSE ALL I GOT WAS HEADSHOTS.. AND I WAS SPRAYING FFS...
  • zephyr199 wrote: »
    I am 100% convinced the CF community does not know what an actual hack is. From all the games I have played, I get kicked for being a "hacker".

I have an aimbot... but I miss a lot of shots.
    I have a one-shot-kill... when I shoot them in the chest multiple times, sometimes they even get away.
    I have wallhacks...when I get blindsided, or shot from places I "would" know they are.

If someone has an aimbot... they don't miss shots, you can't even sneak up on them, since seeing as they have an aimbot, they can 180 headshot within a split second of your nose poking out from around the corner.

Frustrating.

This is what the community calls an aimbot. Getting more than one headshot in a row, within a round, under any circumstance, regardless of how many shots missed.

It seems you have been kicked lots of times, because you have made several threads already.

JUST FIND ANOTHER ROOM TO PLAY WITH THOSE WHO THINK YOU ARE NOT A HACKER. You have you right to kill them to have fun, they have right to kick you so that they can game with someone at their level. That is fair, especially when a vote passed, most of player think the same way. I only complain when kicked by host. But I still would not be so angry to make lots of thread. Because being kicked by vote kick means I should not be there, and there is nothing to show off to be kicked for playing good in some place that you do not belong to.
  • Sadly this is true. I just can't imagine who enjoys kicking people that you know are legit. It's just stupid than anyone can throw a vote kick, and a bunch of kids (some kids do this) just press f11 for whatever reason WITHOUT ANY PROOF.
  • that community u speak of are dumb bc u can play a s&d map for like 1 day not even that and learn everthing about it
    hiding spots camp spot and stuff so its basic comon sence

they just mad bc they got owned by someone whos better then them
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    You have you right to kill them to have fun, they have right to kick you so that they can game with someone at their level.

WHAT? They don't have the right to kick you for that! HOW IS THAT FAIR?
    What if you're better than everyone in the game, then what?! You have to quit?
    It seems you have been kicked lots of times, because you have made several threads already.

JUST FIND ANOTHER ROOM TO PLAY WITH THOSE WHO THINK YOU ARE NOT A HACKER. You have you right to kill them to have fun, they have right to kick you so that they can game with someone at their level. That is fair, especially when a vote passed, most of player think the same way. I only complain when kicked by host. But I still would not be so angry to make lots of thread. Because being kicked by vote kick means I should not be there, and there is nothing to show off to be kicked for playing good in some place that you do not belong to.

According to you, I should give up this game.
  • Well, the stupid kids of this game don't know what a hack is. The mature ones do. Like us here.
  • Aimbot only works when they appear on your screen.
  • DSRoyal wrote: »
    WHAT? They don't have the right to kick you for that! HOW IS THAT FAIR?
    What if you're better than everyone in the game, then what?! You have to quit?

You can not be better than everyone in this game. There is always a group of players that have similar skill level as you have. Or there is a group of player have better skill than you.

Try to play with them. And if you like to be in the pub, you should be prepared to be kicked often. Because you have choose a group of lower level player to have fun and they might want to have fun too.

If you want, I can suggest you to play with some really good players -- In this forum, those who keeps complaining about being kicked should be grouped up to play in a room. I am sure your guys are in the same level.
  • zephyr199 wrote: »
    According to you, I should give up this game.

If you really can't find anyone who can match up with you, is there any fun to play this game?

I guess you should have tough game and bad time, those players in the game are the ones for you. If you are not playing with them, owning a game normally means nothing. The noob player who can not distinguish hack from skill can choose a way to protect their game. They are not deserved to be slaughered by skilled players.

If you choose to play with them and get kicked, you have nothing to complain about, especially we know how many hackers in the past several days.

So you need not complain it once per day. Just try to find a group decent player or skilled players to play with.

And don't worry about the rank, xp, or gp if you are really skilled. Tons of weapons means nothing for a single player. He need just master no more than 10.

That is my opinion. I never feel too much pain after being vote kicked, and I would not even bother when they vote on me and suggest f11 everyone. You can not to have everyone to think in your way, and what they choose is based on their justification.
  • DSRoyal wrote: »
    Sadly this is true. I just can't imagine who enjoys kicking people that you know are legit. It's just stupid than anyone can throw a vote kick, and a bunch of kids (some kids do this) just press f11 for whatever reason WITHOUT ANY PROOF.

Yeah, I Agree With You Iakat.
    Z8GAMES HAS A RESPONSIBILITY TO SOUTH AMERICAN PLAYERS TOO. EITHER BAN THEIR IP ADDRESSES OR PUT A SERVER DOWN THERE WRITTEN IN PORTUGUESE SO THEY CAN LEAVE THE NA's ALONE.
    Br's Complain All The Time About Us But They Have 300 Ping.
    Do What CF Japan Did And Ban Their Ip's!!!
  • people who ha.ckusate the way you're talking about usually do not come on the forums.
  • CF Community only Kids and ******ed people that dont know how to loose and cry because they get killed and blame hakers every time instead of blaming their gameplay.
    I have a big problem right now getting kicked all the time don't know what to do!!!
    You can not be better than everyone in this game. There is always a group of players that have similar skill level as you have. Or there is a group of player have better skill than you.

Try to play with them. And if you like to be in the pub, you should be prepared to be kicked often. Because you have choose a group of lower level player to have fun and they might want to have fun too.

If you want, I can suggest you to play with some really good players -- In this forum, those who keeps complaining about being kicked should be grouped up to play in a room. I am sure your guys are in the same level.

Ahh ok i see. Now i will ask in the lobby for one hour if there are some guys wanna play with me without kicking.
    Joining in games is stupid because the ppls in there might kick u because they are noobs and u are the pro.
    Or i have to search for one hour for a room without noobs.
    I thought it would be a game for everyone and not just for noobs that want to have phun -.-

Dude, get back to realism.
  • Ahh ok i see. Now i will ask in the lobby for one hour if there are some guys wanna play with me without kicking.
    Joining in games is stupid because the ppls in there might kick u because they are noobs and u are the pro.
    Or i have to search for one hour for a room without noobs.
    I thought it would be a game for everyone and not just for noobs that want to have phun -.-

Dude, get back to realism.

While, if you choose to join a random game, why should you expect every one would not want to kick you?

And I can tell you, most of player have not been that good that they get kicked in every room.

I would tell you, if you don't have a constant group of player to play with, you will get kicked easily in any room, even though there are some famous clan inside, unless you score looks not shiny. This is the realism you need to go back.

And think of those new players, they don't have enough experience. They have no chance to fight you and they know there are hackers everywhere, so what is the natural thinking from them? And do you think you can teach them how to play by owning them.

You should have built up a group of friend list when you met some player with good skill or have similar style with you.

And if you have played with hackers but you can not get him kicked, you will know how precious that all players use their vote.
    If you really can't find anyone who can match up with you, is there any fun to play this game?

I guess you should have tough game and bad time, those players in the game are the ones for you. If you are not playing with them, owning a game normally means nothing. The noob player who can not distinguish hack from skill can choose a way to protect their game. They are not deserved to be slaughered by skilled players.

If you choose to play with them and get kicked, you have nothing to complain about, especially we know how many hackers in the past several days.

So you need not complain it once per day. Just try to find a group decent player or skilled players to play with.

And don't worry about the rank, xp, or gp if you are really skilled. Tons of weapons means nothing for a single player. He need just master no more than 10.

That is my opinion. I never feel too much pain after being vote kicked, and I would not even bother when they vote on me and suggest f11 everyone. You can not to have everyone to think in your way, and what they choose is based on their justification.

Tuesday I got kicked from 27 games in a row within the first 5 minutes or the first 3 rounds. The game is just easy, most fps's are just easy. The only modes I don't do well in are GM MM/HM, and even then I get kicked because I suck. So now I get kicked because I'm good, and I get kicked when I do bad. Can't win. *I never hackusate unless it's downright blatant*
  • The problem is not that they don't know how to recognize a cheater, the problem is that actually most of them know that you don't cheat, but they cry it in chat just to get you kicked cause you're way too good for them.

After playing quite a lot of time, having a good PC and a good ping, in this game you can't play public games anymore without getting flamed by kids and be tried to get kicked.
  • Just go to Echo 8 or A7.. if they're not flooded with foreigners.
  • CptCrusie wrote: »
    Comunity blows

i agree, it seems ppl will always find a reason to cry about things