Safe gameplay for Crossfire

2»

Comments

• Giving a host full kick power is like putting an "ABUSE" button instead of kick vote.

Host can be a hacker
    Host can a noob
    Host can get your ace if he/she is second
    Host judged wrongly

-9,8*10^1231988694231986348238326438982384829348
  • WeedPound wrote: »
    It takes time for things to get along with this system ... so after a month or two things will be more clear ...

1st thing there is no need for a host database field you can simply add the unconvenient host to a list
    and next time you meet him his name its changed in a different color ,red for example so you know its him.
    The hosts will be lesser and lesser,first days will be random players and after a while, hosts that gain the trust of many players.

"When i meet a haker in game ?"
    I only call hakers the players who kill me 1 shot without headshot ,the players who make glitch and the players who defuse c4 in less than 3 sec .
    I gues its not that hard for the host to figure out he's hacking and he has to leave without any votes .
    So i will reply to all of you until you figure it out it is a good ideea i really think it is !

The most difficult part is 1 shot kill. A player make 1 shot kill to you, but host might be in the same team as him and stay back to snipe. The you feel that he hacks, he have to tell host that he did hack.

Imagine another kid complain about a legit player is waller, what they will tell the host to do?

Also, if the host is a random picked player (remember in most of the room, host is not there playing with you), how could you expect him to detect the hacker precisely? Even if he can found out, how could you expect a random player to follow the spirit of fair play? The point is, if the majority of the player base would not believe the game should not have hack, any kick system can not work properly.

It is better that a real host can have a local black list. Once he start the room, he can load that list and no one in the list can enter. And host still play as normal player, but he can add the name into his local list.

You suggestion at least need to be polished a little.
  • And I can give you example how bad it is if host can do fully kick.

You know in TDM there is someone keeps hosting a 2 player room, i.e., 1vs1. We suppose they can bear the result when they do it. But what happens to me recently is, the game ended before the score reached, and the host simply quit and kick me out of the room.

So just imagine when the host is a kid who just want to host to get ace, he can kick you easily. Your list would not solve the problem, because most of the time, the host is the one who really host the game physically. When the host changes, the room bahavior changes. that is not what we want.
  • WeedPound wrote: »
    1. Remove the current kick system(QQ kids spawn chat for kick if they get killed or Ace gets kicked by 2nd in team to take his place ) Hakers are still in room while legit players get kicked

2. My ideea for a safe system is to let the HOST ROOM choose who to kick and who to let in game
    Think about it !The host has the autority ,he kicks you for no reason you dont join him next time ... and after a while there will be less hosts in game more friends you make ,less QQ kids
    and no one will 1 shot kill anymore without getting kicked

3. To remember what host kicked you ... there should be a option like chat blocking to add him on a bad host list or something.

4. For FFA HM MM the same Host has the authority.

In time there will be only good hosts that knows what a haker look like in game and not listen to all QQ little kids that will cry everytime they get owned.
    !!! I think its the only way at the moment for a safer gameplay!!!

1. Then the game would BE MORE WORSE. Hackers won't get kicked and then the game would be still "not hack free"
    2,4. What if the hacker is the "Host". By this your idea failed, but nice thinking.
    3. Why would you? that's a terribad idea. useless.
  • -1 support , this will only make things worse.
  • fFaceh wrote: »
    1. Then the game would BE MORE WORSE. Hackers won't get kicked and then the game would be still "not hack free"
    2,4. What if the hacker is the "Host". By this your idea failed, but nice thinking.
    3. Why would you? that's a terribad idea. useless.

1.Hakers will be kicked ,by the host
    ps: all the QQ in game cry 90 % of the time because they got owned ...not because some haker kill them
    2.Read the whole thing before you post ... if the host is haker you dont join him next time and let the others know hes not to trust.
    3.I still think its better than the actual kick system ... at the moment i can only play with my clan and my friends ... i get too many kicks and the worst part i'm not pro yet ,what's gonna happen when i will be ?
  • This idea has negative sides and positive sides, but I think it's way much better than what we have now. Now every moron can kick. Only one kicker is way much better.
  • iwrnr wrote: »
    This idea has negative sides and positive sides, but I think it's way much better than what we have now. Now every moron can kick. Only one kicker is way much better.

I know ,it bugs me !!!And in time there will be only Pro players that will host a server ...and not all the QQ kids that spawn the chat untill you get kicked and the vote is random or stupid ...