See how fast this thread gets closed!

Comments

• xPikachu_x and SooperPickle you guys really ought to grow up here. I stated before that we should stay mature and productive and I'm serious about it. It does no good to complain that this type of thread is common and ridicule the author simply because he accused you of hacking. Your arrogance is clouding your mind. Come back when you can contribute something legitimate and not try to be smart-asses.

Orrrr I can just stay here as you have no control over where I can and can't post

yeah that sounds better

And besides, this thread shouldn't have been made in the first place
  • When are you going to acknowledge you fail?
    Xtrap is always trying to find solutions to the hacks.
    And a lot of MODs are sleekly atm, if you made this thread 4 hours ago, it would've been closed by now.
  • MrShad wrote: »
    When are you going to acknowledge you fail?
    And a lot of MODs are sleekly atm, if you made this thread 4 hours ago, it would've been closed by now.
    Giggle's been closing a lot of threads like these lately, better hope he doesn't get annoyed and start handing out bans to those thread makers :eek:
  • Orrrr I can just stay here as you have no control over where I can and can't post

yeah that sounds better

You are correct, I have no control over what you post. But I expect you to stay mature and have modesty so you know what is appropriate and what is not. I don't want to be your mother and tell you about morals and what is right and what is wrong. So let's exercise good judgement and stay civilized here.

Simply saying:

"Hey, these types of threads are pretty common and I think Z8 is aware that some players are unhappy, so let's not annoy mods by creating more. :)"

Would suffice.
  • Dj Flamez wrote: »
    Well that wasnt fast at all.. lol
    I missed your posts <3
    Giggle's been closing a lot of threads like these lately, better hope he doesn't get annoyed and start handing out bans to those thread makers :eek:
    Why not ban them? I don't understand why they think making threads will do anything, do they think they are bringing up a new issue that nobody in this community has discussed about?
    I missed your posts <3

Why not ban them? I don't understand why they think making threads will do anything, do they think they are bringing up a new issue that nobody in this community has discussed about?

Obviously they think spamming the same threads over and over is going to help solve the problem.

..On second note.

@NeoSpectrum.
    You want me to be modest when this guy was a real jerk to other players ingame? I think ive been cussed out by this guy lolz.
    I missed your posts <3

Personally, all the people making threads about the hack situation annoyed me from the beginning so I wouldn't lose a night of sleep knowing they're banned so yeah :p
    xPikachu_x wrote: »
    Obviously they think spamming the same threads over and over is going to help solve the problem.

..On second note.

@NeoSpectrum.
    You want me to be modest when this guy was a real jerk to other players ingame? I think ive been cussed out by this guy lolz.
    Probably did, he threatened to beat me up IRL before so I wouldn't doubt it
  • Personally, all the people making threads about the hack situation annoyed me from the beginning so I wouldn't lose a night of sleep knowing they're banned so yeah :p

I dont think id miss any sleep either. :D!
    I missed your posts <3

I dont post a lot these days. lol.. when I was at my old job i use be in forum a lot because my job was boring. Now i have a new job and i am always buzy. ;)
  • Personally, all the people making threads about the hack situation annoyed me from the beginning so I wouldn't lose a night of sleep knowing they're banned so yeah :p

Probably did, he threatened to beat me up IRL before so I wouldn't doubt it

Im guess beating up people is modest ._."!
  • Dj Flamez wrote: »
    I dont post a lot these days. lol.. when I was at my old job i use be in forum a lot because my job was boring. Now i have a new job and i am always busy. ;)

Do you like it? o.O
  • xPikachu_x wrote: »
    Im guess beating up people is modest ._."!
    Yeah I mean threatening someone with no professional fighting training bodily harm makes him feel tough (hes "supposedly" an MMA fighter)
    Do you like it? o.O

Oh its awesome. I saw this kid The_Dark_Knight was having issues with Giggletron.. He is my lil friend that lives in the same house as me... lol.. He told me to visit forum tonight.. lol

So that is why I am here..:D:D
  • Orrrr I can just stay here as you have no control over where I can and can't post

yeah that sounds better

you shouldnt have been born in the first place.
    MrShad wrote: »
    xtrap may find solutions to the hacks, but the kids making hacks will always find a way around xtrap. always.

the sad part about it is that xtrap (a company hopefully run by adults) cant keep up with kids who are making these hacks.
    every time xtrap updates, its only a matter of HOURS before the hack's are back in game.

xtrap fails, tbh.
    YES Reapers Inc. That was it.

good job.

ThumbsUp.gif
    something wrong with reapers inc?
    Yeah I think he remade the clan under another name due to the reputation Reapers had, and a lot of their good players left because he made his son (who cries just as much as him if not more) a LT of the clan upon disbanding his clan.
    stoopidpickle, u should get your facts straight before you talk :|
  • Yeah I mean threatening someone with no professional fighting training bodily harm makes him feel tough (hes "supposedly" an MMA fighter)

Rofl. MMA Fighter playing CF... Doesnt he cry too much to be a MMA Fighter? o.O

I dont think he is one if he is then hed totally surprise me. Btw I believe he can get a bad felony for even beating up someone since he was trained. It would be classified as "Assault with a deadly weapon" or something because he was trained.
  • Purpss wrote: »
    something wrong with reapers inc?

Everything. Id list everything wrong with Reapers Inc. but id get an infraction for insulting cause it would be so true.
    you shouldnt have been born in the first place.

stoopidpickle, u should get your facts straight before you talk :|
    Best comebacks I've ever heard from anywhere. Srsly.
    Rofl. MMA Fighter playing CF... Doesnt he cry too much to be a MMA Fighter? o.O

I dont think he is one if he is then hed totally surprise me. Btw I believe he can get a bad felony for even beating up someone since he was trained. It would be classified as "Assault with a deadly weapon" or something because he was trained.
    It would be first degree assault, which he could do a minimum of 10 years for

:)
  • You poor, poor people.

*facepalm*
    Moderately wealthy*
    Everything. Id list everything wrong with Reapers Inc. but id get an infraction for insulting cause it would be so true.

i guarantee reapers was more of a family than any ch1nk clan your in will ever be.

are you seriously afraid of gettin infractions?

its a fkn game kiddo. on the internet. feel free to express your feelings.

and pickle, i hope you feel accomplished.

because online dating is for winnars ;)

yeah, ima keep bringing that up because its so fkn funny.
  • Best comebacks I've ever heard from anywhere. Srsly.

It would be first degree assault, which he could do a minimum of 10 years for

:)

xD Your quite funny. xD Its like your happy about getting beat up :P

Its all..

Oh yes let him beat the crap out of me, he will have a first degree assault. Happyface :)!

lol.

But yeah threatening people with there super awesome MMA skills isnt going to cut it nowadays. LOL Yeah your big and bad, but your going to get put in the Pen for a long time :P

Was it worth it? I dunno.. Can you fight the Prisoners and protect yourself? Yea. xD

But still Is the time worth it? no. ._. no its not.
    xD Your quite funny. xD Its like your happy about getting beat up :P

Its all..

Oh yes let him beat the crap out of me, he will have a first degree assault. Happyface :)!

lol.

But yeah threatening people with there super awesome MMA skills isnt going to cut it nowadays. LOL Yeah your big and bad, but your going to get put in the Pen for a long time :P

Was it worth it? I dunno.. Can you fight the Prisoners and protect yourself? Yea. xD

But still Is the time worth it? no. ._. no its not.
    I'll explain it to you on xfire, dont wanna keep spamming this thread even though it's gonna be closed :D

purps i got three words homie

y u mad?
  • I'll explain it to you on xfire, dont wanna keep spamming this thread even though it's gonna be closed :D

purps i got three words homie

y u mad?

3 letters. P-M-S.
  • TheSkarjj wrote: »
    3 letters. P-M-S.
    and I thought pot heads were chill :(

anyways, someone contact a mod and have this thread closed ASAP nothing but a whining flamefest
  • MothaFr wrote: »
    I pay Z8 for ZP not xtrap.

you dumb...
    you pay to get something you dont just give them money idiot
  • and I thought pot heads were chill :(

anyways, someone contact a mod and have this thread closed ASAP nothing but a whining flamefest

IF they did their jobs, some infractions should be handed out.
    i guarantee reapers was more of a family than any ch1nk clan your in will ever be.

are you seriously afraid of gettin infractions?

its a fkn game kiddo. on the internet. feel free to express your feelings.

and pickle, i hope you feel accomplished.

because online dating is for winnars ;)

yeah, ima keep bringing that up because its so fkn funny.

So you think your cool for being racist?

Even tho my clan isnt Asian. Nice try tho dude. Yes there is a bunch of races here. Thats why I defend there race. There african americans. Whites. Asians. Latinos. others.. You seriously think your grown for making racist statements?

Btw family.. Is that like a Gang? people who just kick tons of people out for no reason or because they think they hacked. As if you ganged up on them. MAYBE thats your definition of Family.

Sorry dude. Where is Reapers Inc. now? gone. Its a new clan with a new name cause your reputation was crushed over and over again.
  • TheSkarjj wrote: »
    IF they did their jobs, some infractions should be handed out.
    I expect one, wouldnt be mah first ;)
  • I expect one, wouldnt be mah first ;)

I've only gotten one and that was for posting some bloody pictures. :(

EDIT: WOW, can't believe I spelled it "gotton".
This discussion has been closed.