See how fast this thread gets closed!

I just finished playing 5 straight games and reported hacks after every game. They now run in packs like a bunch of wolves. Funny how all of them had br or latin style names. When is CF gonna acknowledge their programming is fail? Every br and their mother is hacking in this game. I pay alot of money to have nice things and enjoy this game and this is how I'm repayed? If the CF staff would invest some real time in playing with their community you would see there is an outbreak of hack going on. I have been playing this game almost 2 years and only see it getting worse. An emergency hack patch is needed before you lose your customers and good name.

Comments

• I don't see why this would get closed. It's just a QQ thread.
  • QQ thread? Spend more time playing and less trolling and you may see the epademic.
  • Well 1. What good name? Ever since z8games had got the game, it's been a nightmare... They have recovered a bit though since then but it's still a mess.

2. BR's payed good money to enjoy the game as well so they're not going to be banned anytime soon...

3. If any money is to be invested, it's to X-Trap itself. Sooner they can make a barrier around CF, the better the game will be. Hackers first, laggers 2nd and glitching is always going to be arround.. Just one change in the program and the glitch is gone so there's no big deal on that.
  • Lol I agree with Vex... QQers usually are known to be sensitive.

;)
  • Here's sensitive for ya. With this kdr I think I wouldn't be concerned about the true issue either...

http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6616924
  • MothaFr wrote: »
    Here's sensitive for ya. With this kdr I think I wouldn't be concerned about the true issue either...

http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6616924

Lol, you really are sensitive.

Hope that wasn't to much trouble for you mate.

Point?
    I just finished playing 5 straight games and reported hacks after every game. They now run in packs like a bunch of wolves. Funny how all of them had br or latin style names. When is CF gonna acknowledge their programming is fail? Every br and their mother is hacking in this game. I pay alot of money to have nice things and enjoy this game and this is how I'm repayed? If the CF staff would invest some real time in playing with their community you would see there is an outbreak of hack going on. I have been playing this game almost 2 years and only see it getting worse. An emergency hack patch is needed before you lose your customers and good name.

Okay dude. Tell me how you would patch a game when the Hack Protection isnt G4Box.

You tell me.

Now XTrap is its own thing. Our money goes to Z8Games/G4Box. While they pay for the hack protection software. Go make a complain report to XTrap. >.>!

Now on second note.

Didnt you call me a hack in SND? Not only that but in a scrim too.

So how do we know if they are really hackers or its just you complaining about them.
    Hmm? :confused:

EDIT: Third note:

You should know these threads will be closed because they're not allowed to be posted. Not just because Z8Games doesn't want to do anything about it.

Its because of Privacy issues. Keep reporting if you dont like what you have recieved.

NOTE TO ALL PEOPLE WHO THINK Z8GAMES IS DIFFERENT FROM SUBAGAMES -.-":

They are all the same people just a new portal. G4Box is still under control as if they were back then at subagames. Now I remember hackers being bad off in subagames too if not like this.

Back then it was Subagames(portal)/G4Box

Now its Z8Games(portal)/G4Box

Its still the same staff. Just a different portal. Kind of like a sponsorship. Same driver, Different sponsorship.

SAME PEOPLE. Now unless you say its worse now here then back then. Then thats different. But they are the same people. So you cant say Subagames people when its the same people.

Yes I keep editing this so Im not a double poster. Even tho I love the extra posts.
  • xPikachu_x wrote: »
    Okay dude. Tell me how you would patch a game when the Hack Protection isnt G4Box.

You tell me.

Now XTrap is its own thing. Our money goes to Z8Games/G4Box. While they pay for the hack protection software. Go make a complain report to XTrap. >.>!

Now on second note.

Didnt you call me a hack in SND? Not only that but in a scrim too.

So how do we know if they are really hackers or its just you complaining about them.
    Hmm? :confused:

I pay Z8 for ZP not xtrap. It's their responsibility to provide the best service to their customers. Business 101.

For your other point, who the hell are you? Am I supposed to know who you are. Sorry, but if I thought you were a hack there would already be a report to CF and I would have your name in my documents folder, which I don't. Nice try though. Quit drinking your bong water dude!
  • I actually kinda agree. I've forked $270 of ZP into this game (I have horrible money management skills :x) and I'm getting repayed by a barrage of hacks against me and worthless ZP crates that you give you 1:10000 chance of winning anything of remote significance. The game has a lot of potential; but I feel completely ripped-off. I and thousands of others are the ones allowing Z8 employees to have jobs by paying for ZP, a currency that is nearly completely useless. I'm honestly torn because I might as well just thrown my money on the street, as I feel that all the money I've spent on CrossFire was the biggest waste. I feel bad because I could've easily donated that money to the hundreds-of-thousands of people in Japan without food, water or shelter, instead of spending it for an M4A1-Adv for seven days or 20 crates that give me a next-to-nothing chance of winning anything besides 1K GP and crap-ton of utterly pointless sprays plus some fuel for my gambling habit.

I like you, Z8, but you gotta do a couple things for me too.

Thanks.

(Edit: Regarding the issue of hacking, don't hand me the "they're trying their best." I could name you countless methods of finding and banning hackers, at least temporarily until you figure how the hell the two forbidden sites are able to bypass a security update seven minutes after its release. I don't want to rage and be jack---, but seriously. :\)
  • 300 ping "good" snipers make me lol.

That being said, QQing does nothing. Post that you're quitting, and say that you'll come back if they fix it. Enough people do that, they'll start listening and using a better hack detector (e.g. an expensive one that works).

Cheers.
  • I actually kinda agree. I've forked $270 of ZP into this game (I have horrible money management skills :x) and I'm getting repayed by a barrage of hacks against me and worthless ZP crates that you give you 1:10000 chance of winning anything of remote significance. The game has a lot of potential; but I feel completely ripped-off. I and thousands of others are the ones allowing Z8 employees to have jobs by paying for ZP, a currency that is nearly completely useless. I'm honestly torn because I might as well just thrown my money on the street, as I feel that all the money I've spent on CrossFire was the biggest waste. I feel bad because I could've easily donated that money to the hundreds-of-thousands of people in Japan without food, water or shelter, instead of spending it for an M4A1-Adv for seven days or 20 crates that give me a next-to-nothing chance of winning anything besides 1K GP and crap-ton of utterly pointless sprays plus some fuel for my gambling habit.

I like you, Z8, but you gotta do a couple things for me too.

Thanks.

They want to help, and are doing there best. Honestly.
  • i could get it closed. i'm pro at getting threads closed.
  • Glaci0us wrote: »
    300 ping "good" snipers make me lol.

That being said, QQing does nothing. Post that you're quitting, and say that you'll come back if they fix it. Enough people do that, they'll start listening and using a better hack detector (e.g. an expensive one that works).

Cheers.

Threads like these, although all accused of being QQ, are the only way to express issues in game. Do you think any of the GM's will be earning their "ironman" badge? Nope! So how else will they know. A long time ago I suggested an auto-kick for idlers to reduce farming and base idlers and it came to pass. I was told I was QQ'n there too but you all appreciate the idle kick now don't you? Think about it before you try to antoganize others who post threads because of their love for the game.
  • I think its time switch anti hack guard...this xtrap becoming like Game Guard If you not what I Mean
    I pay Z8 for ZP not xtrap. It's their responsibility to provide the best service to their customers. Business 101.

For your other point, who the hell are you? Am I supposed to know who you are. Sorry, but if I thought you were a hack there would already be a report to CF and I would have your name in my documents folder, which I don't. Nice try though. Quit drinking your bong water dude!

You QQ'd like hella bad. You then started crying about some other pro people. You think Im a chammer. Oh yes you reported me a couple times.

Now I know who you are, Idc if you dont know me. By your demeanor I can say you act like a 15 year old. XTrap is one of the best services when you compare it to gamegaurd. No its not worth getting anything other then xtrap. Until zp doubles up in price, Then maybe you should start whining about it. We already get Permanent GP guns. While most games are rented.

I dont see anything to cry about especially when its a Free2Play Game. And just because z8games loses you as a costumer doesnt mean they'll lose anyone else. Trust me id pay for all of your expenses if you left :o

Im running dry on zp and ima need 100000zp soon. :)
  • Broskiiii wrote: »
    Lol, you really are sensitive.

Hope that wasn't to much trouble for you mate.

Point?
    This is why I love Australians.
    Threads like these, although all accused of being QQ, are the only way to express issues in game. Do you think any of the GM's will be earning their "ironman" badge? Nope! So how else will they know. A long time ago I suggested an auto-kick for idlers to reduce farming and base idlers and it came to pass. I was told I was QQ'n there too but you all appreciate the idle kick now don't you? Think about it before you try to antoganize others who post threads because of their love for the game.

You're absolutely right. Without this thread the moderators would never have known about the hackers.

Give me a break. Do you even know what QQ means?
  • this guy or some other guy in his clan called me hack too in SnD ... o_O
  • this guy or some other guy in his clan called me hack too in SnD ... o_O

Yeah he was in a different clan with a brown Clanmark. The clan was like FITH. Full of noobs who kick good players.

Yeah he called a lot of people hack3rs... Rofl. were probably not the only ones who he cried hack to.

All goes back to the point. How do we know hes not reporting innocent people? lol! Such as myself.
  • Going to have to agree with Pikachu on this one, these type of thread would be more meaningful if it weren't made by someone who accuses hack on anyone that's better than them.

On-Topic: Guess there really isn't much we can do other than to wait/pray for a new patch soon just for the few quiet days of hack-free games unless they really step it up and come up with a better method of hack-prevention.
  • I've spent more money than I would like to admit on this game, but I guarantee you that unless they learn how to patch the stupid freakin hacks for more than 3 days at a time, I'm not going to spend another cent on Crossfire. It's obvious that Xfire doesn't have the capabilities to find a permanent solution to the hacker problem. I think it's time for Z8/G4 or whoever is in charge to find a new anti-hack company. It's not worth playing Crossfire if we are always going to have 3 hacker-free days after each patch, followed by a month of hacking run rampant.
    Yeah he was in a different clan with a brown Clanmark. The clan was like FITH. Full of noobs who kick good players.

Yeah he called a lot of people hack3rs... Rofl. were probably not the only ones who he cried hack to.

All goes back to the point. How do we know hes not reporting innocent people? lol! Such as myself.
    Reapers Inc. I should know, they thought all of Fallen hacked and even had a page for them on their website :p
  • Is there a problem with commenting on the actual topic rather than whining about the author? Let's be productive and mature, guys.
  • Is there a problem with commenting on the actual topic rather than whining about the author? Let's be productive and mature, guys.
    Productivity and maturity means making another thread among the hundreds crying about hackers?

the_more_you_know.jpg
  • I quit the daily mission already, im tired of dealing with 1 shot kill hackers. At first i tried to play without being angry but i cant stand it anymore. No iron man ribbon for me.

gg
  • e11even11 wrote: »
    Going to have to agree with Pikachu on this one, these type of thread would be more meaningful if it weren't made by someone who accuses hack on anyone that's better than them.

On-Topic: Guess there really isn't much we can do other than to wait/pray for a new patch soon just for the few quiet days of hack-free games unless they really step it up and come up with a better method of hack-prevention.

My point exactly. If one of the worst SND players comes in here and starts yelling about how a bunch of lifeline players hacked rofl and how they didnt get banned.

Isnt the thread a bit useless?

The thread maker himself has called not only me (A new player to SND) a hacker. But hes called more then just me. Hes called some pretty epic SND players a hacker. Ive seen it. Screenshots too.

Its kind of pointless coming from someone who Accuses others about hacks when they dont. Then makes a thread about how its over run with hacks. Yes XTrap needs to patch like soon. I hope XTrap is building a super patch thatll knock these guys out for at least 2 months.

It has happened. :) Oh it has.

I cant wait til XTrap makes a giant patch again... No weight hacks are back... I saw this dude out running mutants everytime :/ We really need an awesome patch.

But its not like theres a hacker in every room. Ive played some clean rooms. Just stay away from BL in GM. and be nice to the other team and kick the hackers that are obviously hacking. Dont be asses and not give a damn about them.

Also stay away from rooms that are used by more BRs then North American.(Hence most of them dont kick for some reason)

There is some precautions you can take without playing against them.
  • Reapers Inc. I should know, they thought all of Fallen hacked and even had a page for them on their website :p

YES Reapers Inc. That was it.

good job.

ThumbsUp.gif
    YES Reapers Inc. That was it.

good job.

Yeah I think he remade the clan under another name due to the reputation Reapers had, and a lot of their good players left because he made his son (who cries just as much as him if not more) a LT of the clan upon disbanding his clan.
  • Yeah I think he remade the clan under another name due to the reputation Reapers had, and a lot of their good players left because he made his son (who cries just as much as him if not more) a LT of the clan upon disbanding his clan.

Your telling me this TW MMA guy is not a 15 year old? o.O"

It was the impression I got from him ._. He has a kid?!?!?

o.o" Im lost here. xD
  • xPikachu_x and SooperPickle you guys really ought to grow up here. I stated before that we should stay mature and productive and I'm serious about it. It does no good to complain that this type of thread is common and ridicule the author simply because he accused you of hacking. Your arrogance is clouding your mind. Come back when you can contribute something legitimate and not try to be smart-asses.

This discussion has been closed.