Why?

Why there is always ONE MORON IDIOT R.E.T.A.RD WHO WAIT LAST 15 SEC AND THEN KICKS ME WHY?

00:00
GRATZ U HAVE BEEN KICKED!
Yea this is a QQ thread!
Im mad atm ##$#$%$%&%/(/(/())=&()&%$"#$!"#!"#!"#!"!"!""#"#$& RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

• Hahaha, what rank are you? Because i'm butterbar and since i promoted i get 1/10 kicks i used to get as lower rank.
  • he's captain

I understand why he gets kicked, one of the better players I've played with so far ;)
  • Major! Well my only thing is to wisper that guy and insult him like i did!And Yea prob I will get a BAN for that and Morons who dont have better thing to do in this game will continue to kick ppl AWESOMEE AWESOME....Hackers arent kicked from rooms but yea R.E****S WITH DOWN SINDROM KICKS LEGIT PLAYERS!

I just want to finish SNIPER BADGE all day and I GOT 200 kills in 4 hours!(need 1 k)!
  • ... owww God, sad to see someone with 800 posts that still hasn't learnt how to use the awesome "Search button".

These kind of threads are pointless....

- Thread won't stop you getting kicked
    - QQing won't either.
    - Swearing like a 10 year old who leant how to say "<F word>" makes you look more like a "moron".
  • this is hilarious fun

i often kick ppl like u out at the end of the game

i kicked u some times if i remember correctly

why?
    because its fun when u go mad and make threads like this

QQ more noob
    see ya next time, i will kick u the last few secs
    :p

oh and i am major too but u cant whisper to me to get rid of your frustration because i disabled whispering ingame so u must swallow all ur frust alone :)
  • KingstarKB wrote: »
    ... owww God, sad to see someone with 800 posts that still hasn't learnt how to use the awesome "Search button".

These kind of threads are pointless....

- Thread won't stop you getting kicked
    - QQing won't either.
    - Swearing like a 10 year old who leant how to say "<F word>" makes you look more like a "moron".

Like i give a c.rap what FORUM WILL THINK !
  • Just happend to me.

Ik what you're talking about :mad:
  • Lefixx wrote: »
    Like i give a c.rap what FORUM WILL THINK !
    Others do this multiple times i can ONCE WITH ONE GOOD REASON!

Because you sound like a immature child who just joined the forums.

With 800 posts you should know most of the rules, and since these forums can be viewed by anyone, swearing won't make you look good to the people who visit here sometimes.
  • TECHGUY wrote: »
    this is hilarious fun

why?

QQ more noob

oh and i am major too but u cant whisper to me to get rid of your frustration because i disabled whispering ingame so u must swallow all ur frust alone :)

Continue to use m12-scarL ur pro ;)
  • KingstarKB wrote: »
    Because you sound like a immature child who just joined the forums.

With 800 posts you should know most of the rules, and since these forums can be viewed by anyone, swearing won't make you look good to the people who visit here sometimes.

K. fine i edited my post's....
    But still im mad!
    K. fine i edited my post's....
    But still im mad!

That's understandable, who doesn't go mad when they get kicked.

But then again, like I said these threads won't help in any way.

EDIT: Please edit your 2nd post, the 2nd to last sentence is a really dumb thing to say. People who suffer from that are not all "RE.****S" at all.
  • Ya i know that but....I did it !:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Why there is always ONE MORON IDIOT R.E.T.A.RD WHO WAIT LAST 15 SEC AND THEN KICKS ME WHY?

Yea this is a QQ thread!
    Im mad atm ##$#$%$%&%/(/(/())=&()&%$"#$!"#!"#!"#!"!"!""#"#$& RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I feel your pain...
  • FlickshOt wrote: »
    he's captain

I understand why he gets kicked, one of the better players I've played with so far ;)

Thanks m8.

Yea this is a QQ thread!

I have been in a room where there is one guy who might be a hacker. There were several very good players in the same time with him, and one of them seems running faster. I notice at last moment the faster runner said, kick the 1-shot-killer, otherwise you would not be ace. Then I found a vote, and because our side was torched by the hacker for a while, the hacker go kicked.

My point is not trying to say that you hacking. What I mean is, there are some guy do use the rule not based on the spirit of fairness, they use it for their own benefit.

The community need to change
    this is hilarious fun

why?

QQ more noob

GTFO here noob!
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    I have been in a room where there is one guy who might be a hacker. There were several very good players in the same time with him, and one of them seems running faster. I notice at last moment the faster runner said, kick the 1-shot-killer, otherwise you would not be ace. Then I found a vote, and because our side was torched by the hacker for a while, the hacker go kicked.

My point is not trying to say that you hacking. What I mean is, there are some guy do use the rule not based on the spirit of fairness, they use it for their own benefit.

The community need to change

Either way, what is the point if the hack.er got kicked within the last 10 seconds??? NONE.
    Kick vote should be disabled in the last 2 minutes of every TDM game...
  • It's uneasy to convince others that you're not hack.ing.... When trying to say "I'm not hacking you idiot... Look at my ping (20 ping), and I have 60 fps."... They don't usually understand english... even if they do understand english, they might note even try thinking twice (they're not able to distinguish between hackers/ successful players."
  • Don't know why, but it's pathetic how legit players get kicked and cheaters don't. Today I had 2 speed defusers in my team. Do you think I could kick them? Not at all. All the kick votes failed miserable and, incredible, I was the only one who tried to kick them. What's even more pathetic is that I lost both games.
  • give em a break. they're only kids. remember when you were 10 years old? you were a dumbass and wanted everything your way just like the rest of us.
  • I took a break of CF this month, and I'm not stressed anymoar (A)

Playin' a lil MW2, S4 and Blackshot ;)
  • iHaQ9 wrote: »

Thats true... But i cant hear that sound of m12 its annoying as hell (and when im using m12 or kriss its for badge).
    iwrnr wrote: »
    Don't know why, but it's pathetic how legit players get kicked and cheaters don't. Today I had 2 speed defusers in my team. Do you think I could kick them? Not at all. All the kick votes failed miserable and, incredible, I was the only one who tried to kick them. What's even more pathetic is that I lost both games.

No u know whats pathetic when u try to kick hacker and then u are kicked.....:rolleyes:
  • DSRoyal wrote: »
    Either way, what is the point if the hack.er got kicked within the last 10 seconds??? NONE.
    Kick vote should be disabled in the last 2 minutes of every TDM game...

I have told you my point is not you are a hacker. My point is, players use the rule, which was designed for a better purpose, to gain their own benefit.

The hacker in their team will efficiently ruin the defense of opponent and they get chance to be in the position of attack with less worry of fighting back --- I am familiar with TDM and I can only use this example, in fortress, if there is a hacker in your team who kept ****** enemy's base, you were safe to stay on roof to make head shot. Otherwise, you should worry about your head a lot to do so.

Because the hacker has made their game easier and more fun, they do allow the hacker to play, and at the last moment they will kick him for the ace.

Same for a good player, they need you to pave the way to their victory.
  • But in most of game im not kicked by h.acker im kicked by random guys who just joined or they are just jelly!
  • Ugh I know but there are too many kids who accuse you of hacking because they're not as skilled as you. They're just plain stupid and need to stay in school for a couple of years.
    Continue to use m12-scarL ur pro ;)
    no worries i will never stop using my beloved superior guns *-*

im not professional since i do not get paid for playing
    im more kinda customer since i pay for ZP

but if u want to say im a great player - then i gree with u :)
    no worries i will never stop using my beloved superior guns *-*

im not professional since i do not get paid for playing
    im more kinda customer since i pay for ZP

but if u want to say im a great player - then i gree with u :)

Yea u are!

sarcasm.jpg
  • I think it calls for it

GRATZ U HAVE BEEN PZ'ed

XD sowwy