Good Job Z8Games!

I want to tell Z8Games Good Job!;)

I mean they are doing what they said they will do right?:confused:

They did say that Hackers will be Ban when we Report them?:confused:

Well I have been reporting hackers everyday but guess what I just saw. I just saw this guy I reported like 2 weeks ago still hacking in the game. I mean I gave them all the evidence they needed and so on but this hackers in still in game. It was not like the hacks he was using were hard to see because he was using one shot kill & aimbot.

The replay I sent Z8Games was the same replay from which these S.S were taken:

Crossfire20110305_0002.jpg

Crossfire20110305_0001.jpg

Isnt that Clear as Day, even with out watching the replay?:confused:

Well Z8Games didnt did this:

Untitled.jpg

Yup! They did NOTHING! Look at his last play date.

Comments

• luld maybe the multi kills wear lucky nubs tryna rush him
  • luld maybe the multi kills wear lucky nubs tryna rush him
    Thrust me when I say that it wasnt any luck!;)
  • thats how it goes. i love how passionate you are about this! hope you can manage to keep it up. i couldn´t.

reported some very very ... very obvious guys. m60, super fast, oneshot..
    i recently checked some profiles of those cheaters and found out that some are missing their honorable soldier ribbon, which basically means that they were stupid enough to be caught by the autoban system.

• Untitled.jpg

FARMER F11. GET THAT NOOB OUT!!!..

Ive seen that andy guy.. he 1shots and nospreads like a pro.
  • Going off of what ^ Tool said, I checked back at every speed hacker I ever reported, the accounts are still active. All of them.
  • Do you know how much tickets they have to handle per day? Imagine it. THOUSANDS.
    And every day people report more and more, so it won't be easy to reply/ban
  • fFaceh wrote: »
    Do you know how much tickets they have to handle per day? Imagine it. THOUSANDS.
    And every day people report more and more, so it won't be easy to reply/ban

that is why you either:
    A) get more people to work on it.

or

B) improve the automation of the system to handle more without the influence of staff.
    (one example: auto bans)
  • I want to tell Z8Games Good Job!;)

I mean they are doing what they said they will do right?:confused:

They did say that Hackers will be Ban when we Report them?:confused:

Well I have been reporting hackers everyday but guess what I just saw. I just saw this guy I reported like 2 weeks ago still hacking in the game. I mean I gave them all the evidence they needed and so on but this hackers in still in game. It was not like the hacks he was using were hard to see because he was using one shot kill & aimbot.

The replay I sent Z8Games was the same replay from which these S.S were taken:

Crossfire20110305_0002.jpg

Crossfire20110305_0001.jpg

Isnt that Clear as Day, even with out watching the replay?:confused:

Well Z8Games didnt did this:

Untitled.jpg

Didn't you hear about VIP hacks? They can't be banned! Who says otherwise has no ideea about them vip hacks.
  • explain differences with VIP hacks / regular stuff

if you dont mind ?
  • Create a system that has the option to be organized by both/either date and/or # of reports on the particular account/IP.

Done?Done.
  • Thats the situation sadly, hackers get banned after what? 20 reports against them? who knows, z8 isn't being honest here, but expects patience, understanding and a bunch load of reports.

well im sick of reporting everyone, there are so many 1 shot hackers out there, its a huge waste of time, especially if nothing gets done about it.

and yes, this excuse ( check last play date if you want to see the guy you reported banned or not) is so lame. so what now? i gotta become a no life and have the names of over 20-30 people to check on clan list each day.

yeah right z8, do your ***in job or this will end up like CA. hacker infested for those who dont know. i'm just tired arguing about this sh!t. and the MODS here arent helping.

a friend of mine posted another screenshot with hackers on HM, and surprise, they deleted HIS POST IN THAT DAY! For what? They were protecting hackers? I have no idea, but this sukz ballz. If thats the policy around here, well ...this game aint gonna be worth many peoples time.
  • he farmed that account to captain in less than three months?
  • xPikachu_x wrote: »
    FARMER F11. GET THAT NOOB OUT!!!..

Ive seen that andy guy.. he 1shots and nospreads like a pro.

lol no way with mp5 1 shot kill in chest?
    cmn seriously think mp5 cant do that 7 shots yes but 1 ? no way

also i saw 2 hack*ers today they have made a clan idk what is the name i will find out soon
  • They should definitely hire some more people to do this...
  • CptCrusie wrote: »
    They should definitely hire some more people to do this...

yea u are right also i found the hackers clan:
    http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=151010
    first one the leader have hack 1 shot kill with hes weapon i was in long dinstance and he hs me. the second one zcxvf is also using 1 shot hack with hes p90
    i want u guys just informed if u see this clan KICK THEM or Better dont play against them if they join your lobby u know what to do i will now make a black book of hackers
    that i can inform u also i will do search in HM,MM and others that i can make a big list of them.
  • i want to tell z8games good job!;)

i mean they are doing what they said they will do right?:confused:

they did say that hackers will be ban when we report them?:confused:

well i have been reporting hackers everyday but guess what i just saw. I just saw this guy i reported like 2 weeks ago still hacking in the game. I mean i gave them all the evidence they needed and so on but this hackers in still in game. It was not like the hacks he was using were hard to see because he was using one shot kill & aimbot.

the replay i sent z8games was the same replay from which these s.s were taken:

crossfire20110305_0002.jpg

crossfire20110305_0001.jpg

isnt that clear as day, even with out watching the replay?:confused:

well z8games didnt did this:

untitled.jpg

yup! They did nothing! Look at his last play date.

lloooooll banned!! Ow will be banned 100%..i see one captain hack too.... :(
  • Three months farming just to be banned -.-
    What a waste of time.
  • He probubly downloaded a keylogger. Which stole his account. but anyway its a hack so hes screwed.

Maybe its ADIGA he got nothing to do?
  • dubey88 wrote: »
    Didn't you hear about VIP hacks? They can't be banned! Who says otherwise has no ideea about them vip hacks.

Dumb? VIP's can be banned. They just by-pass xtrap much easier.
  • I bet you some Mod will come along and close this thread and delete it. They always try to hide the real truth about this game.

By the way! I reported that guy more than once and he is still not ban. I have also been told that he was reported a few times by other forum members.
  • maybe they done nothing... But What do U know about the Punishment System? (there has to be 1 right?)

I think that Gun got Banned for a week (Pretty painful time if u don't normally hack)
    U don't expect them to close the account or ban the guys IP forever from the first time do u?

Anyway, He came back hacking, so U should give him another report Up His Dump ***
    in That way, all Accounts that will be opened on the same IP will be banned for another week (Or at least that's how I think it works)
    and in the 3rd time (If there were 1) the Account is closed

U didn't see that coming did U?

anyway, again... Don't take my Post for Granted we should wait for a MOD or a GM to confirm it of use a support ticket to check that out
  • I'm sure a lot of us have noticed this already and as tool and crow have mentioned, most of us gave up and have already lost our faith in this system. Really demoralizing to know that blatant hackers that were reported weeks/months ago are still roaming the game.
  • ASA411 wrote: »
    maybe they done nothing... But What do U know about the Punishment System? (there has to be 1 right?) Auto ban system. Always bans for 7 days.

I think that Gun got Banned for a week (Pretty painful time if u don't normally hack) Nope, see him playing like every day.

U don't expect them to close the account or ban the guys IP forever from the first time do u? Yes, we do.

Anyway, He came back hacking, so U should give him another report Up His Dump *** There have been about 20 reports on his ass, an he hasn't been banned yet. That's what we're saying.

in That way, all Accounts that will be opened on the same IP will be banned for another week (Or at least that's how I think it works) You're generous. That's why you shouldn't be giving suggestions.

and in the 3rd time (If there were 1) the Account is closed
    Just no. Why should they only get banned after being banned 3 times?

U didn't see that coming did U? No, I never saw a bad suggestion coming before.

anyway, again... Don't take my Post for Granted we should wait for a MOD or a GM to confirm it of use a support ticket to check that out

Not a good suggestion. Baii :3
  • BlindAxE wrote: »
    He probubly downloaded a keylogger. Which stole his account. but anyway its a hack so hes screwed.

Maybe its ADIGA he got nothing to do?
    The account was created, at most, three months ago. He's been hacking on that account since day 1.
  • I bet you some Mod will come along and close this thread and delete it. They always try to hide the real truth about this game.

OOOH YEAH ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! OF COURSE

You are so intelligent... I bet you are soooo smart for thinking this and trying to act cool on the forums... I envy you

Ive already explained this situation as a whole... if you dont want to bother to spent 5 minutes looking for a reply and getting answered then thats not my problem... but you are not going to sit there and start causing drama over this....

Delteing threads isnt about hiding the situation... deleting threads wont delete hackers... were deleting the shear amount of stupid threads like these because THERE ARE ALREADY A TON OF THREAD LIKE THIS FOR YOU TO BE A SMARTASS IN.

We arent here to answer you in every single thread you make... we're here to keep the forum clean and answers question... we answered them... now you gotta spent your oh-so-precious time looking for them.
This discussion has been closed.