Turk-free CF server?

Okay, I will modify my earlier post, it was a bit racist, I was raging, I admit. But this one is not.

Seriously could you like turn off all connection to Turkey and middle east, for the EU servers? Or if not, make a server for them, so they can play for themselves? We are really fed up with their behavior. No wonder people start calling them names and hating on them, everything have a reason behind it.

People from all the world hacks, that is for sure, but most people vote kick the hackers and most Turks/Arabs don't if the hacker is from their country or with a muslim name. What the hell is that all about? Does your great religion teach you these moral values? When you point this out to them they just go "Stop raging blablabla". But if the hacker is from another country like Brazil, or Romania, they for sure will kick them.

I have played lot and lot of games and been in most good clans, so don't come talking b.s that this is not the case. I play almost only SD, all weapons or sniper and they act the same there but a little less than in TD, that is worst part, because SD is for pros, and most kick instantly.

Hacking on CF can't be stopped, because it is a software. But you could change peoples mentality not to hack. The same way that you can change their mentality on corruption etc.. to become better people. I am from Sweden so we have this moral values imprinted in almost all of us from day one.

I am really curious to get an answer from you Turk/Arab guys that is aimed by this post. What is the reason for this behavior? Do you think the CF community will gain from this? Do you apply this type of behavior in your daily life to?

And all you other Turks/Arabs that kick them no mater what country, all respect to you, so don't get offended by this post.

Comments

• Ive had a game with a guy using an m60 in eygpt up in the air 1 shotting every1 as they respawn

and the vote kick went 4-9.

Alpha sux ball.s
  • They probably won't, since Z8 gets most of their revenue from international playing.

But I do agree with you to a certain extent...here in Anglo-America we are getting tired of the South Americans' behaviour.

It's like we try to be nice and they just start flame wars -_-

Let them stay though. This game will probably go down if they are gone.
  • Ive had a game with a guy using an m60 in eygpt up in the air 1 shotting every1 as they respawn

and the vote kick went 4-9.

Alpha sux ball.s

They should have a server with even higher rank than "staff sergeant" that would also get out more hackers. Most people start new account for testing hacks.
  • Mm, we have regional servers.
    We can't restrict traffic though so its a matter of relying on the common sense of people to use the server closest to them.

Which usually fails.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Mm, we have regional servers.
    We can't restrict traffic though so its a matter of relying on the common sense of people to use the server closest to them.

Which usually fails.

Well, relying on the common sense does not have worked out so good for you to this day, because the problem is still there.

This is a practical proposal in the right direction I think, looking at the facts that you have lot of empty UK servers most of the day.

1. A server with higher rank than "Staff sergeant" in all regions.
    2. A server in each region that is limited to that region, and for this to work, split up the regions for the region limited servers:
    - North America
    - South America including Mexico
    - Europe
    - Asia
    - Middle east
    - And so on...
    3. Like I have claimed for so long time, more in game admins ip banning hackers. If it is a business case thing not to ip ban, then have 1 week ban for first hack then 1 month, etc.. if you are concerned of loosing money from people playing from internet cafes.

Anyways, all respect to the staff and this game, but I am super sure, It would gain so much higher popularity and more revenue to you, if you could take harder actions on the hackers.

Peace out.
  • How about we make an idiot-free server instead, and ban most of the people who clearly didn't read the forum rules before posting? I'm all for that!
  • I vote for a server for the Middle-East. And BRAZIL. *coughcough* Sorry - American thing. Anyway.

It would be a nice change - as long as we can keep Charlie for some Americans. I get 37 ping there. <3
  • I rly hate when they kick but today !###########:mad::mad::mad:
    That guy Love (Turk) kicked me in last 15 sec btw he just joined...

crossfire201103130015.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After that i was like /w #$$#%$## (censure):mad::mad:
  • they need to ip ban any non na countries from the na servers located in canada

the euro countries have uk servers the sa servers have the us south server

keep the rest of the servers clean
  • KNIFESLAY wrote: »
    But I do agree with you to a certain extent...here in Anglo-America we are getting tired of the South Americans' behaviour.

Let them stay though. This game will probably go down if they are gone.
    With comments like anglo-america who wouldn't get mad at you?
    Remember that NA is not just for USA it's also for Canada and Mexico, so it's not just anglo-america. Hacks will always exist and ethnicity has nothing to do with it, it's because people are not well educated that they lower themselves to hacking.
    G2Wolf wrote: »
    How about we make an idiot-free server instead, and ban most of the people who clearly didn't read the forum rules before posting? I'm all for that!
    +1
    but then again, 99.99% of cf would not b able to join :l