sound problem plz admin,moderator or ppl help me :)

well i got now a problem whit sound awww it do some brrrrrr all the time aff .. not too fun can someone help me whit it ?

Comments

• I have a sound problem too. But I have no sound in the game. Nobody help me.
  • Darkexelo wrote: »
    well i got now a problem whit sound awww it do some brrrrrr all the time aff .. not too fun can someone help me whit it ?

can you upload the recording of it in a sound file and post it here?

have you checked around that could interfere with sound? (cellphones, fans, stuff that goess brrrrr)?

is your soundcard updated to its latest driver?
    chikatilo wrote: »
    I have a sound problem too. But I have no sound in the game. Nobody help me.

Have you looked in options in crossfire to see if the sound effects have been disabled? or any other sound been disabled? are they at lower levels than what you can hear?

Can you hear any sounds from the computer by running other programs? (like can you play music from your computer)

is your soundcard up to date?
  • one_9 wrote: »

Have you looked in options in crossfire to see if the sound effects have been disabled? or any other sound been disabled? are they at lower levels than what you can hear?

Can you hear any sounds from the computer by running other programs? (like can you play music from your computer)

is your soundcard up to date?

Yes, I looked in this options, sound effects are enabling. They are at maximum levels. I can hear any sounds from the computer. I hear music then it plays.
    There is description of my problem - http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?p=1977859