lifelines only competition?

Comments

• yeah okay. mickeyes is famous because he dropped a 0 bomb one important scrim. but you consistantly suck. you have one good game out of 5. whenever some one has a rare great performance, they should call it 'pulled a minty' like pulled a mickeyes, but opposite.
    Which is why I top fragged 2 halves out of 4 vs the match against mindplay..
    and youre in instinct or an instinct fan?
  • Minty- wrote: »

instinct fan. none of the instinct members are this immature
  • Minty- wrote: »

wow mindplay!1!.. bunch of cheaters. only have 1 real good player, rest suck. it's like top fragging a pug.

just a fan of winners, like instinct. not roster riding, team stacking, undeserved achievers like LL.

must be nice losing/cheating all the time but still being the most respected clan in the game.

****ing pathetic idiot community.
  • sup with all the kids trolling on alts these days.. everyone knows frozenthrone is a joke.

you shouldn't talk; you play like a paraplegic
  • idk why malte is so mad on what i posted but he's gotta chill

I know you are reading this and wanted to say that i wasn't trolling, just stating my opinion. Also i don't agree with you one bit about what you said
  • xtrapfever wrote: »
    wow mindplay!1!.. bunch of cheaters. only have 1 real good player, rest suck. it's like top fragging a pug.

just a fan of winners, like instinct. not roster riding, team stacking, undeserved achievers like LL.

must be nice losing/cheating all the time but still being the most respected clan in the game.

****ing pathetic idiot community.

you're delusional. what's wrong with team stacking? jealous your team doesn't have a single good player?

this game has barely any competition and if anyone were to be the second best team during S2 it would have been MP whether or not kc busted himself foolishly.
  • i dont even understand the point of this thread. How many of the ppl hating on ft actually gone as far as them,how many actually played them,and how many actually know what theyre talking about.

My opinion on ft/mindplay: Great players with a tad of attitude. For all we know they put that on their clan page to get most of you mad(which is working).
  • word on the street is, Team Liquid is coming back.

what are LifeLines thoughts about this? Last time they played tastylime's ace'd twice and won his team the game.
  • word on the street is, Team Liquid is coming back.

what are LifeLines thoughts about this? Last time they played tastylime's ace'd twice and won his team the game.

LOL. i think you're the funniest person on the forums. i wish they stop banning you, even though you cheat.

MyAWM wrote: »
    you're delusional. what's wrong with team stacking?

this game has barely any competition

you answered your own question.

The second best team was cG or trio.

they should of done the team stacking before wem so they didn't get humiliated in front of the eWorld.

The second best team was cG or trio.

ya... you don't know anything about the competitive community

wait so let me get this straight. just cause your team sucks and struggles to win a round against LL, they must break up? you're a joke
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    you shouldn't talk; you play like a paraplegic

iv never talked to you before so i dont see why your are calling me a "paraplegic". **** you.
  • Minty is hands down one a top player and even if he doesnt frag as much as his other members he gets picks/kills that matter. IMO
  • iv never talked to you before so i dont see why your are calling me a "paraplegic". **** you.

what was the point of your statement about frozenthrone being a joke? i'm sorry i'm actually pretty nice to people who don't insult others for no reason

wait so let me get this straight. just cause your team sucks and struggles to win a round against LL, they must break up? you're a joke

let me add something to this kind sir.I believe ppl should stop b1tching about LL monopolizing and start getting better if it means so much to them.
  • thing is, LifeLine is terrible. I don't know why they're still the top team in this game, it really makes me want to come back and play with TeamLiquid again. Most of their roster consists of people who played Crossfire as their first game, what a joke. Minty is slow with his awp (compared to me) and everyone else just plainly blows. Malte is highly highly overrated. The strats they produce are dog ****. The only reason they're the best is because everyone in this game is trash, and no other team from any other better more competitive game wants to transition to this broken, dead f2p.
  • thing is, LifeLine is terrible. I don't know why they're still the top team in this game, it really makes me want to come back and play with TeamLiquid again. Most of their roster consists of people who played Crossfire as their first game, what a joke. Minty is slow with his awp (compared to me) and everyone else just plainly blows. Malte is highly highly overrated. The strats they produce are dog ****. The only reason they're the best is because everyone in this game is trash, and no other team from any other better more competitive game wants to transition to this broken, dead f2p.

it's ok we all know haze buys the cheats and distributes it to all of you kids

no idc what they do. just saying they get way more respect than they deserve.

all i know is trio and cG win. They get it done. lifeline sure builds a lot of hype but i'm not seeing any wogl seasons being won. they win scrims, who gives a ****. they are NOTHING.

people need to hop off their ****s until they accomplish something they actually deserve.

i giggled.........

have you ever competed in a league or tourni in this game?

all i know is trio and cG win. They get it done. lifeline sure builds a lot of hype but i'm not seeing any wogl seasons being won. they win scrims, who gives a ****. they are NOTHING.

people need to hop off.

They are the 6th best team in world I believe so you can't they they suck.
  • have you ever competed in a league or tourni in this game?

have you?????

people need to hop off their ****s until they accomplish something they actually deserve.

cG lost during the season(not sure to who but i'm guessing LL?). instinct lost during the season to mindplay. only reason why cG and instinct got to play in the finals is because both LL and mindplay smurfed aka used a player that wasn't on their wogl roster.
  • have you ever competed in a league or tourni in this game?

no but if i really wanted to i would have by now. i'm usually busy whenever these seasons start and hopefully there will be a season during the summer

but other than that i'm unreliable. i personally do not know if i can be on at 9pm on w/e the match day is. i don't have a schedule that i follow and therefore if there is a player on the roster that can make it... they would replace me.
  • Genominum wrote: »

wow hop off. they are the 6th best team out of 8. don't give me that world bs. they only played 2 asian teams. (and lost) they got lucky against lpk. that's what happens when you face the same team over and over again. you get to know them. probably would of got beat by top 5 teams from each country if they could of been there. get out of my thread
    MyAWM wrote: »
    both LL and mindplay smurfed aka used a player that wasn't on their wogl roster.

AKA cheated.
  • Genominum wrote: »

They're a ****ing joke. I can grab cevo open rejects and make a league winning team. LifeLine is trash, Mindplay is trash, cG is trash, every randy scrandy echo 8 team that wastes their time with this trash, broken, fragile joke of a game is bad.
    cG lost during the season(not sure to who but i'm guessing LL?). instinct lost during the season to mindplay. only reason why cG and instinct got to play in the finals is because both LL and mindplay smurfed aka used a player that wasn't on their wogl roster.

cG lost to LPK and wOa. Instinct lost to cG in Pre and Reg, but Instinct beat cG in finals. LL and MP smurfed meaning Instinct and wOa had to play to see who would play in the finals. cG lost to wRp but disputed sprays to get into finals.

AKA cheated.

what do you mean by cheated? cheated as in broke the rules? ya that's all nice but LL used players from their own team so it maybe smurfing in S2 but they will rip through all the teams in s3 with the same roster.
    also i'm honestly tired of people saying i ride their d1cks. if there was a better team than LL out there(in NA/EU version) i would acknowledge that but they're a solid #1 team and will remain that way until they break up or someone actually decides to build a good team to compete with them.
  • Wait so is this thread about FT or LL? because it looks like it's about LL to me. And who are these people trying to trash LL? I don't get why people always have to hate people who are better than them.
  • About Limes. alright, I just found out he is attending Richard Ivey school of business. He's 21, and he's planning on becoming an investment banker on wall street after getting his HBA.

In the morning, he does 1000 stomach crunches.. this is after he's finished practicing piano pieces in his multi-million dollar apartment which he inherited from his parents. He's very well rounded, and is top of his class at University. He is guaranteed a spot after he graduates at one of New York's private equity firms. The average salary he will be maintaining is $300 000+ a year, according to forbes statistics of people working in wall street firms.

His name is Patrick Bateman, not Luke Gerrard. Patrick is planning on getting his MBA from Harvard business school, shortly after securing his spot at any of New York's firms. He enjoys vacationing to Europe. He often ski's at the alp's with upcoming partners who respect his intellectuality and his passion for fine arts, wine and classical music.

He listens to music such as, Debussy, Chopin and Bach. He has a taste for fine foods, often attending sessions at fine french restaurants. He has a fine critique of movies, often watching intellectual, foreign movies.

He wears a Bottega Veneta suit, that he got exclusively tailored by the designer himself.