AK47-Knife

Hello, i wanna know if buy ZP AK-Knife Crates worth it becouse I don't want waste ZP on a crap gun, and how much crates usually takes to get a zp crate gun

80% of my games are GhostMode, 90% on GR, and i pinpoint like a crazy cow Lol

Heres my last game score (ChaosHead)

2po8e50.jpg

Comments

• Nice posting HACK. GTFO

Do you want the replay? i saved it

noob qq
  • ChaosHGM wrote: »
    Do you want the replay? i saved it

noob qq

Really, that all you got to say? grow a brain, then talk trash.

Noob hack, everybody say QQ or you want the replay. look at your score. either you played against all noobies or you hack. Either which way, no one cares.
  • Nice posting HACK ²

People like you trash this game -.-

Ask the ace o0____* if i'm hack. I killed he about 7 times and at the lobby he said good game

I hate people that never play GM, only for missions and think that walk with shift = be invisible and imortal

I bought Headphones just to play this sh**, and now i'm thinkin in buy the AK knife for have more fun and some TROLLS LIKE YOU SAY THIS SH**

WHY DO I POST THIS IF I'M HACK? WASTE 200K ZP ON A ACC WITH HACK? GET A BRAIN NERD
    People like you trash this game -.-

Ask the ace o0____* if i'm hack. I killed he about 7 times and at the lobby he said good game

I hate people that never play GM, only for missions and think that walk with shift = be invisible and imortal

I bought Headphones just to play this sh**, and now i'm thinkin in buy the AK knife for have more fun and some TROLLS LIKE YOU SAY THIS SH**

WHY DO I POST THIS IF I'M HACK? WASTE 200K ZP ON A ACC WITH HACK? GET A BRAIN NERD

You did all this, because you are a noob hack and think you are above everyone us and no one is going to question you motive with this game.

I don't know how long you been playing this game, but GM,HERO and MM are for noobies and little kids that think MM look cool and want to go to bed with them.

Try coming to a SD match with this bull**** and ill own you noob.

So do all of us a favor and close this useless thread, because what it comes down to, know one cares what you think or say.
  • You did all this, because you are a noob hack and think you are above everyone us and no one is going to question you motive with this game.

I don't know how long you been playing this game, but GM,HERO and MM are for noobies and little kids that think MM look cool and want to go to bed with them.

So do all of us a favor and close this useless thread, because what it comes down to, know one cares what you think or say.

i have to disagree with you, those modes actually need quite a great ammount of skill.

GM works with tactical positioning and the use of the other senses since on of the most important one that you have was taken away by the invisibility tecnology that's present on the game. You have to use your brains to win.

MM and HM are noob only modes now because only noobs play it, if we take a group that doesn't get allong, doesn't communicate, and just do all the ship that come into their minds, of course they'll lose, but, if you add the teamwork there, 4 or 5 players can overcome 2 berserkens or even 2 titans depending on their weapons.

All the modes require skills, but they require different types of skills, so, do not go there and there saying that X mode and Y mode are noob modes, have you ever won an MM round alone? Have you ever won a GM round alone and without sound? I'm pretty sure if all the players in there were decent players, you wouldn't make it.

Just don't insult people, don't hackusate without having proofs, you'll end up being banned, also, you'll won't have any respect.
  • 74K37H47 wrote: »
    i have to disagree with you, those modes actually need quite a great ammount of skill.

GM works with tactical positioning and the use of the other senses since on of the most important one that you have was taken away by the invisibility tecnology that's present on the game. You have to use your brains to win.

MM and HM are noob only modes now because only noobs play it, if we take a group that doesn't get allong, doesn't communicate, and just do all the ship that come into their minds, of course they'll lose, but, if you add the teamwork there, 4 or 5 players can overcome 2 berserkens or even 2 titans depending on their weapons.

All the modes require skills, but they require different types of skills, so, do not go there and there saying that X mode and Y mode are noob modes, have you ever won an MM round alone? Have you ever won a GM round alone and without sound? I'm pretty sure if all the players in there were decent players, you wouldn't make it.

Just don't insult people, don't hackusate without having proofs, you'll end up being banned, also, you'll won't have any respect.

thanks god, someone with brain on my thread.
    You did all this, because you are a noob hack and think you are above everyone us and no one is going to question you motive with this game.

I cant be reading this..

I dont play MM and HM, I PLAY S&D and GM is not for kids, u probrably must be a 12 Year Kid that listen to JB while play and think thats the king with dual uzi or M12s and SL

I play more GM becouse i LIKE IT AND I'M NOT ASKING YOU ANYTHING NOW GET OUT OF MY FKNG THREAD AND GO MASTURBATE WITH YOUR 1" **** AND YOUR JB POSTER ON YOUR FKING ASS LITTLE REBELD KID
    I cant be reading this..

I dont play MM and HM, I PLAY S&D and GM is not for kids, u probrably must be a 12 Year Kid that listen to JB while play and think thats the king with dual uzi or M12s and SL

I play more GM becouse i LIKE IT AND I'M NOT ASKING YOU ANYTHING NOW GET OUT OF MY FKNG THREAD AND GO MASTURBATE WITH YOUR 1" **** AND YOUR JB POSTER ON YOUR FKING ASS LITTLE REBELD KID

you're just doing what he wants, he's flamming you trying to get attention and trying to get you infracted, just calm down, ask a mod to infract this guy for trolling/flamming, and keep the thread clean.
  • ZP crates are all random. you can get in as soon as 1 crate (my earliest was 3 crates AK-Scope) or as much as 200 crates and still not get it. like my experience with GGG
  • Nobody hacks,just GTFO
    If you cant reach that score in GM,no offence,you suck
    And GM is NOT noob,it takes skill to bunnyhop and pinpoint,what part of that dont you understand?

HM and MM is noob,but some people went there for free GP that you dont have to repair guns for,but for the people who just simply likes HM or GM,I would say,these modes sucks
  • NoobMuntza wrote: »
    Nobody hacks,just GTFO
    If you cant reach that score in GM,no offence,you suck
    And GM is NOT noob,it takes skill to bunnyhop and pinpoint,what part of that dont you understand?

HM and MM is noob,but some people went there for free GP that you dont have to repair guns for,but for the people who just simply likes HM or GM,I would say,these modes sucks

Well, that's your opinion. I have to respect that, but my opinion is different, sorry.
  • "if you guys think he is a hack or not it doesn't matter, because he isn't. The point is, he only want to know if the AK knife worth it. thats all. Now stop trolling around and answer the question..." By a guy in MSN.. thats all " I " have to say
  • Lawl Kidd they be haters nothing you can do hitt me up if you want a clan mabey i can get you in one main mode is gm and we are the best

and i dont think you hack iv had better games in gm turnys
  • i own the ak knife and if you say you can pin point the ak is the best gun b.c its the best insalt to kill ppl with the nice
    its well worth the zp
  • yes it is but its hard to control ak spray snife

ChaosHGM wrote: »
    thanks god, someone with brain on my thread.

I cant be reading this..

Yes, every mode takes a little skill other then MM and Hero, but you take in count of his KD and use some common sense, then you see that score is * behind it.
  • Yes, every mode takes a little skill other then MM and Hero, but you take in count of his KD and use some common sense, then you see that score is * behind it.

Everyone correctly equipped and well aware of what awaits him inside that mode can reach high scores like that, pubbers without breath down can do nothing against pin-pointers, good ones can hit normally 50/X in a pub, being x a single digit number, since they are just experienced with this mode gameplay.
    Everyone correctly equipped and well aware of what awaits him inside that mode can reach high scores like that, pubbers without breath down can do nothing against pin-pointers, good ones can hit normally 50/X in a pub, being x a single digit number, since they are just experienced with this mode gameplay.

Then if this is the case, then let me see the score to prove me wrong. untill then, i stand on my two feet.
  • Nice posting HACK. GTFO

he doesnt hack. he clearly stated he pinpoints
  • Then if this is the case, then let me see the score to prove me wrong. untill then, i stand on my two feet.

ask smily for his scores on a normal GM pub, he's not even a pro GM player, if he's with his trusty weapon for GM, he'll get a good score.
  • I play GM since SFC, one level to Gold Bar now. I'm tired of QQ's. I just know how to play this game, and if u can't make 1/1 gtfo. My k/d is 0.9, and who cares about that? Yuors is probrably higer right? If u want, i play with you right now. Now, excuseme, i have more things to do than read posts made by a troll

e7jw2u.jpg
    Epic Troll
    I play GM since SFC, one level to Gold Bar now. I'm tired of QQ's. I just know how to play this game, and if u can't make 1/1 gtfo. My k/d is 0.9, and who cares about that? Yuors is probrably higer right? If u want, i play with you right now. Now, excuseme, i have more things to do than read posts made by a troll

e7jw2u.jpg
    Epic Troll

ROFL

epic troll. umadbro? xD
    I play GM since SFC, one level to Gold Bar now. I'm tired of QQ's. I just know how to play this game, and if u can't make 1/1 gtfo. My k/d is 0.9, and who cares about that? Yuors is probrably higer right? If u want, i play with you right now. Now, excuseme, i have more things to do than read posts made by a troll

e7jw2u.jpg
    Epic Troll

All this clown know how to do, is crack jokes and that it. try writing one line without using one bad word.
  • Please,

take somes .45 caliber aspirin.

please.
    Please,

take somes .45 caliber aspirin.

please.

bah, trolls are funny when they can't make you mad :]
    just enjoy the show while he tries to start a flamewar :rolleyes: