Winchester is Great, but it's missing something..

I have luckily obtained the permanent Winchester from the crates. I found it to be a hard-to-use which is odd since it's a crate gun and I found the range to be very very inaccurate.

I've been using it lately and it has helped me with aiming but the winchester is a rifle, not a shot gun.... It should have the range and power mirrored to a m700 rather than the range and power compared to a XM shot gun.

Yes every gun (except the m12 and SL) requires skill to use and master, however there is a difference between a gun being hard to use and a gun which stats are dramatically different from the real thing.

The winchester is an older rifle still in production today that has magnificient range capability and devastating power. I have no clue as to why the dang thing only causes 12 damage from long distances. Idealy, it should be about 80 damage and at the very least, 60 damage, not 12...

The winchester is similar to sniper rifles in exchange of RoF and clip size, for accuracy and power but instead, z8games overall since they're the ones who make the final decision on how the weapons are supposed to act, decided to make an iconic rifle into a shot gun..

So if a MOD can please explain to me what the heck they were thinking, I would be more at ease about it... But to me, z8games or the owners of CF didn't do their Winchester homework.

Comments