Reports :D

well like 2 days ago i was thinking how awesome it could be watch how many times u have been reported by ppl mad dont u guys think so? :D

Comments

• yea i wish i had a list of how many times iv been reported for listening in GM or S&D
  • yeah y not.. but important i would like to know how much time have i played crosssfire in a day..it would be usefull nowdays with this march ribbon.....
  • lazyness wrote: »
    yeah y not.. but important i would like to know how much time have i played crosssfire in a day..it would be usefull nowdays with this march ribbon.....

Go to your profile and go to statistics. then chose a day and see how much you have played.

You can only go back 7 days. Im writing mine down daily to keep track :p
  • If u are not hacking, the more you were reported, the less hacker will be banned.

They need to spend more time to watch a replay in which the suspect is not a hacker than in those suspect is a hacker.
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    If u are not hacking, the more you were reported, the less hacker will be banned.

They need to spend more time to watch a replay in which the suspect is not a hacker than in those suspect is a hacker.

Very true, if you take away all clearly false reports we would be able to ban many more hackers per day and waste less time. We always suggest player watch all replays before they send them in to us to make sure those are the real hackers and to make sure the name is spelled correctly when they make the report. (Yes no point watching for anything too obvious that is not possible at all without hacking) ;)
  • I'm reasonably sure reports of me have wasted approximately 24 hours of Saidin (or whoever's) time.

...Sorry to whoever has to watch replays.
  • Very true, if you take away all clearly false reports we would be able to ban many more hackers per day and waste less time. We always suggest player watch all replays before they send them in to us to make sure those are the real hackers and to make sure the name is spelled correctly when they make the report. (Yes no point watching for anything too obvious that is not possible at all without hacking) ;)

About the false reports, I can only think of credit system, each player lose 5 credit for a wrong report, earn 1 credit for a correct report, and lose 3 credit for a wrong vote, if the vote replay was asked to be reviewed. But this need to implement several things, 1. a credit system, 2. reviewer modify the credit system, 3. a reward for the player with good credit -- this is simplest, give them ribbon, and let their vote weight more.

About the name spelling, I have suggested to have a button inside replay, once we confirm a player hack, we need just press the button in his first person view to copy his IGN into the clipboard. Otherwise, there is always a possible misreading of O and 0, 1 and l. It will be faster and accurate. Also there need to be a place to display game time, we have a box about the time in the replay, but we don't display it in the replay. With a time, I think review can it much faster.
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    About the false reports, I can only think of credit system, each player lose 5 credit for a wrong report, earn 1 credit for a correct report, and lose 3 credit for a wrong vote, if the vote replay was asked to be reviewed. But this need to implement several things, 1. a credit system, 2. reviewer modify the credit system, 3. a reward for the player with good credit -- this is simplest, give them ribbon, and let their vote weight more.

About the name spelling, I have suggested to have a button inside replay, once we confirm a player hack, we need just press the button in his first person view to copy his IGN into the clipboard. Otherwise, there is always a possible misreading of O and 0, 1 and l. It will be faster and accurate. Also there need to be a place to display game time, we have a box about the time in the replay, but we don't display it in the replay. With a time, I think review can it much faster.

but that will make ppl create more accs so they can fake a 1vs1 or somehting like that with real hacks so they can get credits, that will only give more work to the gms and yeah poor GM Saidin :(