Stop saying like you are a saint trying to lead this forum to better place

The world is all blessed with freedom.
You won't change a thing by spamming same thing every thread.
Like hack is always there, the forum is always like this.
Read the subtitle, Barracks.
What for? Discussion about what is happening at game.
People talked about hack and express their feeling because they care about the game.

Imagine what a forum would be if everyone is so-called Good People.
Where would discussion be? Where would funny stuff be?

In fact, all those self-defined mature adults, take off your high dignity and perfect personality and be a bit peaceful on this.

People won't look for girlfriend in nightclub, because people who go there are trying to set themselve free from daily pressure and they are not who they really are at that time.
It is forum, OK? Everything here represent a person is his avatar.
Just like the other one said days before that most matches are not competitive matches. There are no rules behind. SPOP issue and Scar and M12. I never find people use them ungratified.

Does it make you think it is unfair? The world is unfair as we all know.
Does it make you think that you are better if they not use them? Even the proest player in the world get killed in game. How could you be so sure about that?

Live a life.

Comments

• You talking about people who complain about hacks or people who are trying to make people be mature? I'm a little confused :(
  • You talking about people who complain about hacks or people who are trying to make people be mature? I'm a little confused :(

I guess he is saying that ppl should allow others to complain hackers in the forum. We are no saint, we will get rage when the game is full of hackers.

I think you might be the one he want to argue with -- in fact, all those said we have enough complain on the forum.

Before he explains it, I can translate in my way.
  • You do have a good point.
    These forums would be plain if everything was perfect.
    Although there are some things on the forums that can be frustrating.
    I think the forums DO need some improvement, but the people here are complaining about threads that have every reason to be here.
  • Yeah they should...but they should also know that complaining doesn't help. It really does nothing...
  • unfortunatly, DUBINGRUI and GhostArch got a point... freedom of expression kinda sorta thing.

On the other hand, feeding fuel to the fire only gets the fire brighter and the heat hotter... if ya get me

yea... what smiley said... complaining does nothing... but at least people vent in some way shape or form
    GhostArch wrote: »
    I guess he is saying that ppl should allow others to complain hackers in the forum. We are no saint, we will get rage when the game is full of hackers.

I think you might be the one he want to argue with -- in fact, all those said we have enough complain on the forum.

Before he explains it, I can translate in my way.

I think what he saying, is that ppl are always going to complain about Hackers....

The forum was design to allow ppl to rage about what is happening in the games.

But if we are trying to lead to a new community, then we need to redesign the forums ot stop the QQ and raging, but in doing so, when have no jokes about the hackers or the QQers.
  • So...he's also saying there wont be any fun if people dont complain constantly about the hackers? Uh...ok. Doesn't make sense. There's a lot of funnier things.

Btw, I dont have anything against those who make a few threads about it. They alert Saidin which alerts X-Trap. But it wont help if you keep on making 40 of them every week. You know what I mean?

The forum was designed to have discussions...not to rage o.o

Another Btw.
    If you were referring to me...I wasn't trying to make the JUST THE FORUMS better...but the in-game community as well (if that's even possible).
  • DUBINGRUI wrote: »
    The world is all blessed with freedom.

I stopped reading after the first line.

The world might have "freedom"

But this is the internet. And the so called "freedom" you speak of on the earth, is even less here.

you get confused alot. 1+1 doesnt = 11
  • Hehe, everything that represents me is my avatar..
    I probably look like drunk then :D

I liked that part about night clubs, but still am not exactly sure what is this thread about :D
  • sCovert wrote: »

Haha...very funny. :/
  • sCovert wrote: »

That depends, If you're talking strictly math as in one added to one, then yes two.

Otherwise, +, which also symbolizes combining, can equal 11. ;)
  • Saying you need to have arguing and complaining to make things interesting, is the saddest thing ever to be stated on these boards.
  • sCzergLing wrote: »
    You do have a good point.
    These forums would be plain if everything was perfect.
    Although there are some things on the forums that can be frustrating.
    I think the forums DO need some improvement, but the people here are complaining about threads that have every reason to be here.

Theres something invalid about your point.....

Nothing is perfect.
  • XTaisetsuX wrote: »
    That depends, If you're talking strictly math as in one added to one, then yes two.

Otherwise, +, which also symbolizes combining, can equal 11. ;)

Yes well if you factor in the negative quantum physics of this problems by subtracting one from the negative coeeficient of the nonexisting "x" then you get a relation of 0 + 0 = 11 which is phsyically improbably since 0 can never equal another number while added, subtracted, multiplyed or divided in by itself.
    Pown Sauce.... JK i made that up
  • DUBIN I understand what you're trying to say to the community but still, it will be a low chance that everyone will stop posting stuff about hackers. Yes this sub-forum is about gameplay and what is happening, people will lose the common sense of what sub-forum's are about. Some people post just to get noticed, some people post for rage but all that comes down is still about gameplay, hackers that is.

Don't worry about what people are posting on the forum, what people are saying about the rules, yes I sometimes follow them to be competitive but when people yell at you for using something that is against their rules tell them this: You didn't make this game, Z8 did.

And for all you competitive players playing in public games don't rage at people for using spop, m12s Scar Light. It is a PUBLIC match you have a right to get mad, but not the right to flame a player because he is using a certain gun.
  • wownaruto wrote: »
    DUBIN I understand what you're trying to say to the community but still, it will be a low chance that everyone will stop posting stuff about hackers. Yes this sub-forum is about gameplay and what is happening, people will lose the common sense of what sub-forum's are about. Some people post just to get noticed, some people post for rage but all that comes down is still about gameplay, hackers that is.

Don't worry about what people are posting on the forum, what people are saying about the rules, yes I sometimes follow them to be competitive but when people yell at you for using something that is against their rules tell them this: You didn't make this game, Z8 did.

And for all you competitive players playing in public games don't rage at people for using spop, m12s Scar Light. It is a PUBLIC match you have a right to get mad, but not the right to flame a player because he is using a certain gun.
    I am not saying those people who talk about hack, but who keep saying other QQ or immature.
    Actually, I am abit regretted to post such a thread since I am no different with others blaming people doing something.
    I apologize sincerely.
  • Are you referring to lolsmilyface??? looks like it.