Any GM or MODs please look this...

Crossfire staff, i have lost the ribbon of honorable soldier AND IM VERY DESPERATE!! and i dont care that i lost a freaking ribbon, i care because is THE ribbon! when they called me a hacker i always tell the to search my profile to see that i have the honorable soldier!
AND I LOST THIS RIBBON BECAUSE I TRIED TO LOG IN FROM AN INTERNET CAFE, AND FROM THAT PC THAT I TRIED TO LOG IN, I GOT A BLOCK DUE THAT STUPID, *$£"$!$!£"$"% %£"$!"% KIDS!!!!!!!!
or at least that is what my friend told me... can u do something to restore this ribbon? if u want take the merry christmas one or w/e...
can u investigate it this as well if u dont have anything else to do?
I NEED THAT RIBBON :( im counting on you

Comments

• Crossfire staff, i have lost the ribbon of honorable soldier AND IM VERY DESPERATE!! and i dont care that i lost a freaking ribbon, i care because is THE ribbon! when they called me a hacker i always tell the to search my profile to see that i have the honorable soldier!
    AND I LOST THIS RIBBON BECAUSE I TRIED TO LOG IN FROM AN INTERNET CAFE, AND FROM THAT PC THAT I TRIED TO LOG IN, I GOT A BLOCK DUE THAT STUPID, *$£"$!$!£"$"% %£"$!"% KIDS!!!!!!!!
    or at least that is what my friend told me... can u do something to restore this ribbon? if u want take the merry christmas one or w/e...

You have to send in a support ticket.
  • Rabbz wrote: »
    You have to send in a support ticket.

how can i do it? ^^
    please tell me :(
  • how can i do it? ^^
    please tell me :(

http://support.z8games.com/webform_new.aspx?gid=
    There ya go~ And be patient waiting for a reply! It can take weeks sometimes.
  • Maybe an ip ban victim, but who knows.

I would not suggest anyone to play in the cafe, till someday that to install a free-to-play game is not as easy as we think.

I just feel strange that the computer ip should be rejected from server no matter what you input, or there is already hacking code running when you login?
  • maibe u dont hak in your next acc and cut the liar u hak that u lose your ribon
  • Sorry, but Z8Games has a Terms and Conditions page that you agreed to :
    We reserve the right to deactivate your account or suspend use of services for any reason.
    Z8Games may terminate or suspend your access to all or parts of the Service, without notice, for any conduct that Z8Games in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or is detrimental to the interests of another user or any third party. In such case, Z8Games shall have no liability to you.
    For all games, properties, titles, and services operating under Z8Games, including but not limited to and without limitation; user accounts, game/computer code, game items/objects, characters, character names, character profile information, clans/guilds and their names, game replays/recordings, art, game assets, music, visual effects, documentation, story, game sounds, chat room transcripts, or anything else provided by our services and games are owned by Z8Games and/or its respective developers and partners. These Games and Services are protected by Canadian and international laws, and may contain certain licensed materials in which Z8Games's licensors may enforce their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement.

I know that you were hacked, but Z8Games really cannot do anything. It was done under your account name, therefore your account is liable to the repercussions. It's not you that was held liable, but your account was held liable.

If you wish [I'm not suggesting to do so] to argue that fact, send a support ticket by clicking here.
  • Maybe you hacked either in another account or, possibly, this one.
  • HitK wrote: »
    Sorry, but Z8Games has a Terms and Conditions page that you agreed to :

I know that you were hacked, but Z8Games really cannot do anything. It was done under your account name, therefore your account is liable to the repercussions. It's not you that was held liable, but your account was held liable.

If you wish [I'm not suggesting to do so] to argue that fact, send a support ticket by clicking here.

dude, i just got a block that time i tried to log in... and i really want the ribbon because its the only way to tell a person that u r no such a hacker :( anyways thank u all 4 ur support :( i hope i will take it back... :(
  • You dont need to tell people that you don't hack if they beleive you hack means they suck.
  • i got banned 3 times now for not hacking so dont complain cause i dont.
  • schinglol wrote: »
    i got banned 3 times now for not hacking so dont complain cause i dont.

Doubtful kiddo.
  • Crossfire staff, i have lost the ribbon of honorable soldier AND IM VERY DESPERATE!! and i dont care that i lost a freaking ribbon, i care because is THE ribbon! when they called me a hacker i always tell the to search my profile to see that i have the honorable soldier!

Look at this way, at lease you still have a account :o
  • HitK wrote: »
    Sorry, but Z8Games has a Terms and Conditions page that you agreed to :

quote 1

quote 2

quote 3

i hate the fact they have that wording "for any reason"

but they can be nice enough to start an investigation to find out which reason specifically why...

that last quote is fuuuuulllllllll of jargon....
    only lawers would read that fully.

legal issues aside. Do YOU, Hi, think that z8games has a responsibility to at least adhere to some requests of their "customers" (can't think of any other word)
This discussion has been closed.