Why isnt Z8 banning obvious hak.s

I have sent in numerous tickets on hac.k.er.s trying to help rid the game of ha.ks only to find i am wasting my time.I am talking about a obvious hak thats getting 1 shot kills killing every1 thru walls,etc etc.I mean VERY OBVIOUS..NO QUESTION about it.After 3 days this hak is still playing.....WHY????????? Just tell me u arent gonna do anything and ill stop wasting my time sending in reports.And please dont tell me 3 days isnt enough to review a ticket...if thats ur response u need more support working tickets.There is no excuse for this.If z8 is gonna allow haking get rid of support tickets for this matter.I am more pis.s.ed about this then the actual hakn.

Comments

• yea i dont understand it either numerous tickets w/ a replay file sent in and these haks keep showing up in the game playing.I mean when there getting 20 kills in 15 secs its pretty safe to say their haking lol.z8 acts like its a big secret about hak banning.I stop sending in reports
    when after a week these 4 sure haks r still playing.I know some haks r questionable...but some of this would take any1 about 10 secs to see they got a bot/hak and ban them.
  • here answer for ur title
    "Why isnt Z8 banning obvious hak.s"
    cuz their job is
    0. NOT to ban them.
    their job is just
    1. look for how much zp going out
    2. delete posts like this.
    3. close threads like this.
    4. ignore same related threads like this.
    ... to be continued ...

*..*
  • There are zillions of reports sent in every day, and they have to weed through all of the ones of legitimate players to find the truly fishy ones. After that, if there isn't 100% conclusive evidence that the person is hacking, then the replay must be set under review until a final decision can be made. G4Box can't just ban someone if they think they're hacking; they have to have 100% undeniable evidence.
  • Pull the ***n cotton out of ur ears...did u read what they said...O B V I O U S.....u have seen them...not ..i wonder if they r haking.....O B V I O U S u stupid mo.fo...we have all seen them and our honor plus our k/d goes to hell because of it....OBVIOUS do u ***n understand
    god i am so sik of these people that post defending this bs...wonder why cause they hak?
    most likely..with the haks that r out now it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out..
    my 5 yr old son knows they hak...but Z8 users stop spending ur hard earned money till they ban these cheaters
  • roger that suhmush1 money is all they care about......but theres a new game around the corner waiting to take their funds because they allow this infeastation of haks...this has been going on for a yr......i used to spend 30 to 50 a week...guesssw what i havent spent a dime in over 3 mths...*** z8 till they crack down on the hakn...hell they got bots spoamming every channel w/ website links to haks LOL and Z8 is allowing it
    GO figure..its money out of z8 pockets f..u..k. them i dont care anymore
  • It's people like you who only exacerbate the problem at hand. Besides, don't rage at Z8; they have nothing to do with banning hackers, or even how the game runs. That's mainly G4Box's responsibility.
  • Look a$$hole i spend my money w/ z8 ..yea they r responsible
    stop blown them long enough to smell the coffee
    friggn yankee i should frigure this much jursey
  • the whole point of this post is the support ticket procedure of reportn ha.c.k.ers isnt workning or tech support is understaffed...either one is unacceptable
    with the money they make off us
    same ole sh.it i know but i promise it happens to every game that doesnt listen to its customers...
    it gets left behind for a new game that opens its ears to its customers period
  • should i post the link to the website that a spam bots in-game r spammming for haks here so 99% of z8 can d/l???
    address the infeastation
    peoples wallets close tight w/ this bulls.h.it
    if z8 doesnt care i can spend my money else where
    and i suggest that every1 else will
  • [F]LuiD wrote: »
    the whole point of this post is the support ticket procedure of reportn ha.c.k.ers isnt workning or tech support is understaffed...either one is unacceptable
    same ole sh.it i know but i promise it happens to every game that doesnt listen to its customers...

Look, this is a free game. You're not obligated to pay for it.
  • u know its bad when

theres a youtube video of a mod hakn..yea a z8 mod hakn... so u think support is gonna do anything?
  • KnifesLay r u a idiot??? when u buy ZP ..that doesnt make it a free game u fu.kn moron
    and the bad thing is honest people are arguing over hak.s...go figure
  • If I'm correct, the better way to report is through a forum and/or in-game PM.

Every hacker and abuser I've reported got banned pretty quickly, no lie. I even reported for a post on a clan page that flames z8. It didn't take long.
  • 9yroldgurl wrote: »
    KnifesLay r u a idiot??? when u buy ZP ..that doesnt make it a free game u fu.kn moron

I'm saying you don't HAVE to buy ZP to play the game. It just gives you an advantage.
  • yo knife idiot ..u ever think a person is r3eferring to zp/ money they spent before hand that got wasted because of hak.s u do.uc.he.ba.g
  • yo knife boy moron...the only reasson u r able to play this game everyday is because people buy zp u idiot...without zp buys this game goes under...can u understand that???
  • [F]LuiD wrote: »
    should i post the link to the website that a spam bots in-game r spammming for haks here so 99% of z8 can d/l???
    address the infeastation
    peoples wallets close tight w/ this bulls.h.it
    if z8 doesnt care i can spend my money else where
    and i suggest that every1 else will
    [F]LuiD wrote: »
    the whole point of this post is the support ticket procedure of reportn ha.c.k.ers isnt workning or tech support is understaffed...either one is unacceptable
    Look a$$hole i spend my money w/ z8 ..yea they r responsible
    stop blown them long enough to smell the coffee
    friggn yankee i should frigure this much jursey
    roger that suhmush1 money is all they care about......but theres a new game around the corner waiting to take their funds because they allow this infeastation of haks...this has been going on for a yr......i used to spend 30 to 50 a week...guesssw what i havent spent a dime in over 3 mths...*** z8 till they crack down on the hakn...hell they got bots spoamming every channel w/ website links to haks LOL and Z8 is allowing it
    GO figure..its money out of z8 pockets f..u..k. them i dont care anymore
    Pull the ***n cotton out of ur ears...did u read what they said...O B V I O U S.....u have seen them...not ..i wonder if they r haking.....O B V I O U S u stupid mo.fo...we have all seen them and our honor plus our k/d goes to hell because of it....OBVIOUS do u ***n understand
    god i am so sik of these people that post defending this bs...wonder why cause they hak?
    most likely..with the haks that r out now it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out..
    my 5 yr old son knows they hak...but Z8 users stop spending ur hard earned money till they ban these cheaters
    yo knife boy moron...the only reasson u r able to play this game everyday is because people buy zp u idiot...without zp buys this game goes under...can u understand that???
    You mad bro?
    Z8Games doesn't care just about money, of course they want money, they run a business, without money, how do they continue to run? When you report, submit a replay, saying "This guy hacks" won't get him banned :rolleyes:
    They get sent tons and tons of reports everyday, so it's not liek ouy send it and they look at it right away, then BOOM, banned. There's a progress through banning.
  • Im sure they get alot a day, be patient.
  • MrShad wrote: »
    You mad bro?
    Z8Games doesn't care just about money, of course they want money, they run a business, without money, how do they continue to run? When you report, submit a replay, saying "This guy hacks" won't get him banned :rolleyes:
    They get sent tons and tons of reports everyday, so it's not liek ouy send it and they look at it right away, then BOOM, banned. There's a progress through banning.
    PRO_JET wrote: »
    Im sure they get alot a day, be patient.

Exactly what I'm saying -_-
    yo knife boy moron...the only reasson u r able to play this game everyday is because people buy zp u idiot...without zp buys this game goes under...can u understand that???

I'm not THAT imcompetent. The purpose of businesses is to make money.

But if people start complaining of bad support, then why would they still spend money on this game? Bad support = no money = no game.

Look, there was a point when this game depended on GameGuard. It almost brought the game to its knees.
  • MrShad i know the proper procedure for reporting...and if u think zp buys doesnt keep the lights on u r sadly mistaken.. ask the owners of z8 to do away w/ zp purchase and watch urself get laughed out the game
    and once again every sidesteps away from the real problem....the hak infeastation that isnt being addressed properly and ur damn right i am mad when a vaild R E P L AY after R E P L A Y is sent in of a 1 shot hak that kills at a rate of 20 kills in 10 secs obvious isnt banned..yea it ***n makes me mad ...it doesnt u? well u didnt spend moeny on it i guess
  • but u know what ur not receiving my money z8 is so stfu
  • sh1mush said it best

here answer for ur title
    cuz their job is
    0. NOT to ban them.
    their job is just
    ... to be continued ...

how true dont close the thread address the real problem
  • PoXNoX wrote: »
    sh1mush said it best

here answer for ur title
    cuz their job is
    0. NOT to ban them.
    their job is just
    ... to be continued ...
    He actually didn't.
  • Yes he did MrScrub go back to school and learn to read
    what a t00lbag u r mr scrotum
  • I love how low-posters who know absolutely nothing about how this game is run, and think Z8Games is a real company that's in charge of everything, are flaming experienced players who know what they're talking about. Oh the irony.
  • I love how low-posters who know absolutely nothing about how this game is run, and think Z8Games is a real company that's in charge of everything, are flaming experienced players who know what they're talking about. Oh the irony.

Lmao! (As in, ^^)

The people who try to be nice get insults thrown back. -_-
  • Eh. This'll be closed/deleted soon enough anyway, so no real point in wasting your time here.
  • PoXNoX wrote: »
    Yes he did MrScrub go back to school and learn to read
    what a t00lbag u r mr scrotum
    I'm still in school, going tomorrow actually, I'm getting an 84 in english atm. So what's your point? There are people being banned, it's just that there are so many hackers that you don't notice a decrease in numbers.
  • MrShad wrote: »
    I'm still in school, going tomorrow actually, I'm getting an 84 in english atm. So what's your point? There are people being banned, it's just that there are so many hackers that you don't notice a decrease in numbers.

To add to your point, the people who do get banned just make new accounts.
  • KNIFESLAY wrote: »
    To add to your point, the people who do get banned just make new accounts.
    Which is why they should IP ban more often ._.