#Converse.

Comments

• OT: GL strapzy, hope to see you guys in tournaments :)

iLife - the only one QQing here is you. Who cares if he gets the team back together as long as its the CONVERSE members that were in it before.
  • We will be in tornies wogl s3 and esl soon, thanks man.
  • eZ, if you wanna check the chat i have with Mist, you may check.

Strapz: Mist
    Mist: Yeah?
    Strapz: Actually bro dw
    Mist: XsL needs to get competitive
    Strapz: They hold you back, eZ isnt serious anymore
    Mist: Converse?

Etc, not stealing members just letting him step up to the level he should be playing at, and dont annoy me cos zyxan is next
  • eZ, if you wanna check the chat i have with Mist, you may check.

Strapz: Mist
    Mist: Yeah?
    Strapz: Actually bro dw
    Mist: XsL needs to get competitive
    Strapz: They hold you back, eZ isnt serious anymore
    Mist: Converse?

Etc, not stealing members just letting him step up to the level he should be playing at, and dont annoy me cos zyxan is next

Your clan will crash again
    its another one of those 2 weekers
    and im not serious anymore?
    Its because some people got lives not sitting in their mums basement pretending to be a 'ard rapper
  • 2 weekers, gheeze thats alittle different to the 6 months weve been alive already

And no lifers, saying the guy whose constantly messaging mist on BB. Nice, im not here to torll, good luck with XsL,
  • 2 weekers, gheeze thats alittle different to the 6 months weve been alive already

And no lifers, saying the guy whose constantly messaging mist on BB. Nice, im not here to torll, good luck with XsL,

ROFL?
    constandly message mist on bb?
    not really, i speak with other people, real life people, girls.
    your bad at this game also
    lost against a 100 pinger NA in a 1v1
    your also scared to show us how you look like?
    you must have autism or some disorder
  • Rushable wrote: »
    ROFL?
    constandly message mist on bb?
    not really, i speak with other people, real life people, girls.
    your bad at this game also
    lost against a 100 pinger NA in a 1v1
    your also scared to show us how you look like?
    you must have autism or some disorder

Where can I find fappable pictures of you, Sir?
  • Ask nipple, he knows me
    I beat CuiLei, 40 - 25, i also have an SS on my PC
    Ill show you me if you REALLY want to see how sexy i am, but EZ? Dont beg bro it makes you soudn a LIL desperate.
  • cVsStrapzy wrote: »
    Ask nipple, he knows me
    I beat CuiLei, 40 - 25, i also have an SS on my PC
    Ill show you me if you REALLY want to see how sexy i am, but EZ? Dont beg bro it makes you soudn a LIL desperate.

you beat cui an na player in uk
    how? you must be pro now.

And what happend to
    "no one on cf will see me and never will"
    im not beggin, i can google guy with six pack into google anytime nd copy and paste of there myself
  • distraXion wrote: »
    Where can I find fappable pictures of you, Sir?

google sexy guy
  • Dude your just contradicting yourself

You just said i lost to this guy, i disagreed; now your agreeing with me in sarcasm lol?
    And also, i havent done that; you havent seen me and wont. I prefer my persona to be like that, so anyways. Good luck with XsL, i already told 40 what I was doing and he agreed. I said id help Mist and the other members tonight by showing them how a scrim team executes a regular day.

Boom, oops. You made a mistake as im HELPING XsL, i quote 40: 40 ''Strapz, it sounds corny but your like a gift to this clan'' Well, im helping you in every way possible. And tbh, if your gonna treat me like dirt after something like that go ahead. Mist will learn one hell of alot in Converse, and now youve banned him from your vent? He cant take it back to you GG have fun in the future
    Dude your just contradicting yourself

You just said i lost to this guy, i disagreed; now your agreeing with me in sarcasm lol?
    And also, i havent done that; you havent seen me and wont. I prefer my persona to be like that, so anyways. Good luck with XsL, i already told 40 what I was doing and he agreed. I said id help Mist and the other members tonight by showing them how a scrim team executes a regular day.

Boom, oops. You made a mistake as im HELPING XsL, i quote 40: 40 ''Strapz, it sounds corny but your like a gift to this clan'' Well, im helping you in every way possible. And tbh, if your gonna treat me like dirt after something like that go ahead. Mist will learn one hell of alot in Converse, and now youve banned him from your vent? He cant take it back to you GG have fun in the future

40 wouldnt do that, he isnt stupid helping out homos like that.
    you just know strats & spots thats all,
    sadly none of your clan will find out what a family is, like us.
    and mist isnt banned from vent & never was & i love those big words
    did you type that up into word and spell check it all?
    'ard rapper gone posh, funny.
    What happened when you tried out for phys1x?

Oops

I guess you dont talk to me since i never played a Scrim with phys1x

just agianst them trolling/flaming me when i drop a 20 on them^^
  • Thats not what people have been telling me ^^

Cough, 3 rounds cut! cough
    Thats not what people have been telling me ^^

Cough, 3 rounds cut! cough

Wtf? Whos talking so much Bs? Tell me the name who said that.

I was on their ts3 a few times playing Css Mixes with Treni ab 4/5 Months ago
  • Wtf? Whos talking so much Bs? Tell me the name who said that.

I was on their ts3 a few times playing Css Mixes with Treni ab 4/5 Months ago

dont worry
    strapzy is good at making up bull, i know that from first hand experience
    no one probably said that
    dont worry
    strapzy is good at making up bull, i know that from first hand experience
    no one probably said that

Yeh he often talks bull, or just says half of the truth to make himself look better
  • Yeh he often talks bull, or just says half of the truth to make himself look better

yep
    most people who leave his clan is apparently "cut"
    and when he steals members from other clans, apparently they magically have a change of heart and join converse
    40 wouldnt do that, he isnt stupid helping out homos like that.
    you just know strats & spots thats all,
    sadly none of your clan will find out what a family is, like us.
    and mist isnt banned from vent & never was & i love those big words
    did you type that up into word and spell check it all?
    'ard rapper gone posh, funny.
    Rushable wrote: »
    yep
    most people who leave his clan is apparently "cut"
    and when he steals members from other clans, apparently they magically have a change of heart and join converse

Stop being an immature butthurt kid and move on,
    I doubt Strapzy could just command Jordan to leave XsL & Join Converse,
    He has his own opinion too; you should know that.
    If he left you for us, yeah I'm sure you will be a little annoyed, hurt, whatever..
    fairly sure anyone would be, but there is no need for all these childish insults.
    Oh, and tell Socks + Malty, less of the trashtalking in pubs please.

As for iLif, Fair enough if you don't like Converse, or whatever your opinion is about them, keep it to yourself please?
    Sure I saw you post somewhere "Converse will be our first match in ESL" (Or whatever you said, Cant remember exactly),
    Just means you can have that Rival again, it always 'spices' things up in scrims, etc ;-)

Stop being kids, and leave it at that.
    ~.~
  • kSteal wrote: »
    Just means you can have that Rival again, it always 'spices' things up in scrims, etc ;-)

~.~

True, but still he doesnt have to talk lies without any prove, i never was in a tryout of Physix and i never will since i dont like their Gamestyle+Their Overrated and i am 100% sure that he cant tell me a name who said so from physix bc its just a random lie
  • True, but still he doesnt have to talk lies without any prove, i never was in a tryout of Physix and i never will since i dont like their Gamestyle+Their Overrated and i am 100% sure that he cant tell me a name who said so from physix bc its just a random lie

I don't know anything about that, So I can't really comment on it.
    Either way, Good luck with everything, im gonna go AFK for a bit.
  • I don't understand why you bother spending so much time trying to make Strapzy look bad. You are making a fool out of yourself, again.

Oh, 'Rushable' or whatever, this just proves my claim about some in XSL being immature. Thank you.

Good luck Strapzy!

~.~

Key word PUB.
    Stop being an immature butthurt kid and move on,
    I doubt Strapzy could just command Jordan to leave XsL & Join Converse,
    He has his own opinion too; you should know that.
    If he left you for us, yeah I'm sure you will be a little annoyed, hurt, whatever..
    fairly sure anyone would be, but there is no need for all these childish insults.

~.~

Kopped your bad, no amount of training can make you better.
    if you like to buttsuck strapzy go ahead, im not the one getting **** in my mouth.
    Socks is in our clan no more
    and your just a clan hopper.
  • fcdot wrote: »
    I don't understand why you bother spending so much time trying to make Strapzy look bad. You are making a fool out of yourself, again.

Oh, 'Rushable' or whatever, this just proves my claim about some in XSL being immature. Thank you.

Good luck Strapzy!

If you know him better you would understand
  • fcdot wrote: »
    I don't understand why you bother spending so much time trying to make Strapzy look bad. You are making a fool out of yourself, again.

Good luck Strapzy!

I admit we used to have immature people in our clan, but they are gone now
    we are starting afresh and you wont hear about that from us anymore
  • If you know him better you would understand

It has nothing to do about wether I know him or not. You are still making a fool out of yourself.