I love how z8 doesn't give a flying shiit.

So... I'm about to blast this staff. Seriously this is pi.ssing me off.
Incase you're wondering who this is. This would be _Pure]-[ate_

You know.. The one that got hacked? Yeah.
The one who you guys don't seem to give a shiit about? Yeah.

I'm not letting this problem just go to bed like that. Idgaf if I have to spam or bump this thread all damn day & night long if I have to.

Basically, as I know some of the mods & staff already know...

My friend downloaded a keylogger from a bot..
I got hacked..
I'm trying to get it back..
They just keep closing my tickets..
In my tickets, I provided THREE CORRECT. (Not even the required 2) fields of information regarding my Main. Yet I still get nothing.
If that wasn't good enough, I provided screeny's showing ME playing in-game as _Pure]-[ate_
Not to mention my countless confirmation emails & shiit provided by the staff to myself about it.
& You guys won't even give me a chance to answer any questions you may have that would prove my ownership... Yet I have zp purchases on this account with my own hard-earned money.
I'm seriously not understanding this.

I wonder if them completely shutting me out is just cause this assh0le is buying zp on my account now..

If that's the case, then Fck this game & all it's staff.

Comments

• SeedOfPure wrote: »

I'm not letting this problem just go to bed like that. Idgaf if I have to spam or bump this thread all damn day & night long if I have to.

I got hacked..
    In my tickets, I provided THREE CORRECT. (Not even the required 2) fields of information regarding my Main. Yet I still get nothing.
    If that wasn't good enough, I provided screeny's showing ME playing in-game as _Pure]-[ate_
    Not to mention my countless confirmation emails & shiit provided by the staff to myself about it.
    & You guys won't even give me a chance to answer any questions you may have that would prove my ownership... Yet I have zp purchases on this account with my own hard-earned money.

I wonder if them completely shutting me out is just cause this assh0le is buying zp on my account now..

If that's the case, then *** this game & all it's staff.

Your friend looked for a hack but got a keylogger his own fault

If it was keylogger of something else than why would the owner be interested in a game account he would be more interested in bank account and creditcard info

So ya srsly you will not be fooling anybody your friend screwed it up him self!

making a thread like this and insulting peeps will not get you any were!
  • You obviously don't know the God damn story, so gtfo.

You aren't wanted.
  • Your friend looked for a hack but got a keylogger his own fault

If it was keylogger of something else than why would the owner be interested in a game account he would be more interested in bank account and creditcard info

So ya srsly you will not be fooling anybody your friend screwed it up him self!

making a thread like this and insulting peeps will not get you any were!

You're an idiot.

tl;dr His brother or family member got a keylogger. IT WASN'T HIM. It then proceeded to stealing his account. He's given more than enough information, yet z8 support keeps closing his ticket.
  • MKRQ wrote: »
    You're an idiot.

tl;dr His brother or family member got a keylogger. IT WASN'T HIM. It then proceeded to stealing his account. He's given more than enough information, yet z8 support keeps closing his ticket.

Maybe he is getting some imformation wrong still. Or, since your account is still Z8 property, they won't give it back to you.
  • Absolutely ALL of my information is correct, unless ofcourse he sent in a ticket & got it changed...

Cause my ign is changed... _Pure]-[ate_ isn't an ign anymore. Look it up. No results. My new name would be [O.o]-LetMe

Idk what the fk kinda name that is, but whatever. My forum name isn't Seed_Of_Hate anymore either.

That would be LetMeDoThis2.
    Again what the fk kinda name is that.

As far as it being z8 property is concerned... I bought with my own God damn money. I have receipts & shiit too. I have absolutely no idea what else I could possibly provide. If they won't give it back, & I have to suffer cause of my friends complete display of utter stupidity.

That's pretty sad if you ask me.
  • Sorry, i read this thread as "something.....Flying Suit."

I need to stop playing dead space 2.

In response, they do give a sh1t, but it's life. Bad sh1t happens. If you're lucky, you escape the worse, if you're unlucky, you're screwed and you have to start over.

I got hacked..

If that's the case, then Fck this game & all it's staff.

pff ur readin in my mind ... I GOT SAME PROBLEM !!
  • Lol suit.

I get it, this costed over $200 bucks though.

My roomy already got banned. He's been taken care of.

I'm dealing with this though. When it has absolutely NOTHING to do with me.
    Lol suit.

I get it, this costed over $200 bucks though.

My roomy already got banned. He's been taken care of.

I'm dealing with this though. When it has absolutely NOTHING to do with me.

z8games its what it is =.= i think i gonna apply for a job to do it better and maby not so much ppls will QQ like we are doin right now
  • I'm not crying. I want z8 & everyone else to know that I have a problem with the way this is being taken care of, or lack thereof.
    I'm not crying. I want z8 & everyone else to know that I have a problem with the way this is being taken care of, or lack thereof.

ok so your freind downloaded a keylogger and you get banned.
    So he knew you acc info or he downloaded it on your computer.
    Either way its your fualt so stop crying. Z8 could easily delete this thread and if you keep making a new one they will delete them as well and bann you.
    So stop crying. Make a new account or just uninstall.
  • You obviously are a complete dumbass.

Get the off this post. You know nothing about the situation.

& if that's all you got from this, then I have to question how old you are & what grade you're in.

Just leave.
  • Welcome to Z8 Games.
    This has been going on forever. Lolz
  • Lolz so I've heard.

A Mod has gotten in contact with me, so there's hope :D
  • Hope you get your account back.
    Oh good luck btw, you're gonna need it :p
    You obviously are a complete dumbass.

& if that's all you got from this, then I have to question how old you are & what grade you're in.

Just leave.

are you still trying to get that ribbon cuase they deleted it.
    You obviously are a complete dumbass.

Just leave.

It's called a thread.
  • It's called a thread.

Cool.

Msg2helpful?
  • You getting a keylogger isnt a problem of Z8's... It doesnt matter how you got it.. its your PC therefore your responsibility... funny how the keylogger you got targeted CF information... sounds fishy.

If youre spamming support and the forums with tickets and threads you WILL get ignored.... making a million tickets will not give you priority or make you more noticed.. you are in a very long queue of tickets and you will wait your turn like everyone else.
  • dont let ppl on ur pc?

keylogger loool classic.

and also the "my friend" "my brother" "my blah blah" did it not me!!! ...thing has been used and used and used... granted sometime it may be true...but...u can grasp why they would be skeptical... and giggle is correct...its ur pc... u got owned...its not z8's problem....

and hahahha get in lineee n waiiittt your turnnnn ..but honestly...if u was spammin me and my site...id just ban u... GG other ppl pay $$ ...this is a corporation... did u expect anything else? lool welcome to reality.

but if some 1 did hack your account...(well they did) and changed all of your info..passwords...names...Then..they got your account..... odds of gettin that back... not lookin 2 good. and rofl who spends 200$ on this sh1t? hahahah REALLY? lol get a drug habbit or somen buddy hahah or some premium p0rn accounts hahaaha.

but in sh0rt.. u got owned... and z8 probly just laughin at u..i know i am :P