Wow...

2»

Comments

• Play in Alpha. No way u can loose there.

I can still usually get 1.5 KD ingame there with a 245 ping ^^
  • artmx wrote: »
    hell you have no right to be racially trash talking about Brazilians, or any other Latino ethnicity. You know practically all of them live in a 3rd world country..wheres your self respect ass hole. They dont live spoiled and easy lives like how most americans do. last thing you should be doing is clowning and dissing them over a free fps on the pc.

Hah! You're still defending the BRs... You want to be on their side, and guess what, they won't recognize you, they are not going to be on your side, they will F11 you like every NA player (even Mexicans). You know, I would forget about such arguement like between me and you, but unlike you, you'll presist... which is pretty pathetic because this arguement is old. If you're not mad, why are you presisted this arguement all the way till now? See what I mean... I meant I wasn't trying to diss Mexicans in the first place. Btw, I'm not American, I don't live a spoiled life, if you are to go up against me on anti-hating BRs, you're going up against majority ( that includes NA, UK, Germans, Chinese, Koreans, French, and there are even Mexicans).
  • u cant have been gone that long...top pic is from cairo...?which is a relatively new map...?
  • SPOPtan wrote: »
    Hah! You're still defending the BRs... You want to be on their side, and guess what, they won't recognize you, they are not going to be on your side, they will F11 you like every NA player (even Mexicans). You know, I would forget about such arguement like between me and you, but unlike you, you'll presist... which is pretty pathetic because this arguement is old. If you're not mad, why are you presisted this arguement all the way till now? See what I mean... I meant I wasn't trying to diss Mexicans in the first place. Btw, I'm not American, I don't live a spoiled life, if you are to go up against me on anti-hating BRs, you're going up against majority ( that includes NA, UK, Germans, Chinese, Koreans, French, and there are even Mexicans).

No one is telling you to side with BR's. Just don't act like a dumbass being racist at them cause you get kicked on a free FPS. Hey I don't forget morons who think they're all that over youtube and over forums like this. and I'm not mad for the last time. You're just a pathetic kid who can say whatever he wants on the internet knowing he'll be safe. You'll get your ass handed down if you say anything you someone's face. and you're spoiled kid.
    Everyone who hates Brazilians are ignorant pieces of ****. I can't believe stupid people say that want the Brazilian race discriminated, and killed because they get kicked in a game. how stupid and childish is that. Seriously there's to many kids on the internet nowadays. it's just fucking pathetic. They're humans just like you.

Like I said in the past, get it in your head.
  • artmx wrote: »
    No one is telling you to side with BR's. Just don't act like a dumbass being racist at them cause you get kicked on a free FPS. Hey I don't forget morons who think they're all that over youtube and over forums like this. and I'm not mad for the last time. You're just a pathetic kid who can say whatever he wants on the internet knowing he'll be safe. You'll get your ass handed down if you say anything you someone's face. and you're spoiled kid.
    Everyone who hates Brazilians are ignorant pieces of ****. I can't believe stupid people say that want the Brazilian race discriminated, and killed because they get kicked in a game. how stupid and childish is that. Seriously there's to many kids on the internet nowadays. it's just fucking pathetic. They're humans just like you.

Like I said in the past, get it in your head.

The BRs can play on CF I don't mind, but just don't bother me with your "AFF PORRA! HACK KIK!! F11 HACK!" when I don't...
    I am different, I've suggested before to have our own isolated server (one server), for NA, and BR free. That means isolating US from the BRs. I don't suggest BRs should be gone for good. If that's still seem racist to you, you are like the Brazilians... who's always wanting to get into other's nerves (which means, for example, if there IS a North Americans only server released, something like that, BRs would try their best to hack into it just to bother us), and always demands more. -.-

Yes they are humans... Brazilians IRL are fine, they're cool, I have friends that are Brazilians...I am different from the other Br haters... it's the ONLINE BRs I hate.
    LMAO I can't believe you still search up this thread to see what I've said... Geez, and you refer to me as a troll. This thread wasn't suppose to be a troll thread, you brought this apon yourself. You're pathetic.

Btw, before till now, I haven't said a single swear word, unlike you, who's mad over a common opinion. LOL