50/60k ZP.

So, it's my birthday on the 8th, and with the money im likely to get, I may be getting 50/60k ZP with it. So, my question is, how much GP, Coupons and how much chance of winning a weapon from crates have I got? I know it is random, but in relation to yourself's, how many weapons have you ever won within 50/60k ZP? I will be spending on crates. Also, I will be going for the Gatling Gun Crates, or Gold RPK. But if you think I should go for something else, please state why. Info on my weapons, I have AK Silver, M4 Silver, and most GP item shop stuff, so i'll be spending any GP on GP Crates and things like Fast/Def/Pla and Bomb packs.

Comments

• I've spent over 250k zp (surveys though, Im broke) and won nothing. But if I were to try anything I would go for the Red AWM Dragon. You have good rifles, get a good sniper. :P

Edit: Oh I almost forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ... almost ;D
  • So many people ask this but the blackmarket is completely random for winning guns, But as for coupons you should get around the 25 mark

The End Is Near Be Ware!
  • i

i spend 100 k zp from SMS and PaySafe and i had M4A1 - Custom
  • I've spent over 250k zp (surveys though, Im broke) and won nothing. But if I were to try anything I would go for the Red AWM Dragon. You have good rifles, get a good sniper. :P

Edit: Oh I almost forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ... almost ;D

Haha thanks :D Sorry for your unlucky-ness, Lol. I really want a RPK Gold or a Gattie Gun. I already have the Reg AWM and DSR, and I really don't do real well with snipers anymore. Which I have no idea why. I am going with the GGG/GG Crates, since it is limited, and I would just have endless fun with one if I won one (Which I don't expect to).
  • Haha thanks :D Sorry for your unlucky-ness, Lol. I really want a RPK Gold or a Gattie Gun. I already have the Reg AWM and DSR, and I really don't do real well with snipers anymore. Which I have no idea why. I am going with the GGG/GG Crates, since it is limited, and I would just have endless fun with one if I won one (Which I don't expect to).

I guess GGG could be good in GM. Just run around spraying every square inch of a bomb site until you hit something. O_O
  • I guess GGG could be good in GM. Just run around spraying every square inch of a bomb site until you hit something. O_O

Yeah haha, and it's fun where you get a mutant in a corner and spray your clip into it's head.
  • Happy Early Birthday! How old are you going to be? anyways You should go after GGG if you get it with more zp then try from Rpk gold or M4a1-E.
  • Spent it on AWM-RD crates, be a lucky guy and win a nice sniper ;D
    The chance of winning it and how much GP you get can nobody say....but with 50/60k Zp you get around ~40/50 coupons i think.
  • BUMP.
    Also what are people's thoughts on the AK Scope? I think it's shexy, but dont know if to go for one...
  • DE scope would be a nice win i think, or ak knife, its always fun when i pick up an ak knife and get a knife kill
  • SYKOH wrote: »
    DE scope would be a nice win i think, or ak knife, its always fun when i pick up an ak knife and get a knife kill

The AK Knife is not a gun I want at the moment, only RPK Gold, Deagle Gold, GGG/GG or AK Scope.

Anyone got any thoughts on the AK Scope crates?
  • You'll win 20 BM guns, every other crate you shall win a good :/
    This is in relation to me.
  • man is impossbile know ur chance to win a gun in bm
  • you should buy crates in the first day of update.
    I got my gold gatlin in 30 crates. lol
    good luck
  • There is no gurantee of u getting any of those guns but if i were u i would pick a gun that u can use
  • I'd say go for GGG since its A temporary crate.
  • Your gun choices really aren't great ones. Gattling gun is virtually useless in any mode other than HM or MM, so unless that's all you play, stay away. You already own an RPK so I think that an RPK Gold would just be a waste of ZP; I can't imagine it's more accurate or better than the regular RPK in any aspect except ammo. The AK scope is a very unique gun, but I've never seen anybody be really good with it.

If it was me, I'd spring for the M4A1-E crates, then buy the M4 Custom with coupons afterward (assuming you have some already), or I'd go FN MINIMI crates because it's the most usable of all the MG's, IMO.

If you're looking to win a perm gun from BM, I'd go with Hero crates, because people seem to be having better luck with them. I think they may also be more expensive because of their greater likelihood of yeilding a perm weapon. Don't quote me on that, though.

With 50-60k ZP, I wouldn't expect to win anything. I've spent in excess of 300k ZP on M4 Custom crates in the past, and ended up buying it through coupons anyway. But who knows, you're probably luckier than me. With that much ZP, I would expect 30-35 coupons, assuming you pour your leftover GP back into GP crates.

When all is said and done, if you want one of the aforementioned 3 guns, I'd spring for the AK Scope. It won't be the best gun you can get from BM, but at least you'll have fun with it. It also has the benefit of being a unique gun that not a lot of people use.
  • PRO3Dark wrote: »
    man is impossbile know ur chance to win a gun in bm
    Dude I didn't even ask for the chance of me winning... (well I did but after I stated in relation to others.)
    btjc007 wrote: »
    There is no gurantee of u getting any of those guns but if i were u i would pick a gun that u can use
    I know there isn't a gurantee. Also I can use most guns Although some a lot better than others.
    Your gun choices really aren't great ones. Gattling gun is virtually useless in any mode other than HM or MM, so unless that's all you play, stay away. You already own an RPK so I think that an RPK Gold would just be a waste of ZP; I can't imagine it's more accurate or better than the regular RPK in any aspect except ammo. The AK scope is a very unique gun, but I've never seen anybody be really good with it.

If it was me, I'd spring for the M4A1-E crates, then buy the M4 Custom with coupons afterward (assuming you have some already), or I'd go FN MINIMI crates because it's the most usable of all the MG's, IMO.

If you're looking to win a perm gun from BM, I'd go with Hero crates, because people seem to be having better luck with them. I think they may also be more expensive because of their greater likelihood of yeilding a perm weapon. Don't quote me on that, though.

With 50-60k ZP, I wouldn't expect to win anything. I've spent in excess of 300k ZP on M4 Custom crates in the past, and ended up buying it through coupons anyway. But who knows, you're probably luckier than me. With that much ZP, I would expect 30-35 coupons, assuming you pour your leftover GP back into GP crates.

When all is said and done, if you want one of the aforementioned 3 guns, I'd spring for the AK Scope. It won't be the best gun you can get from BM, but at least you'll have fun with it. It also has the benefit of being a unique gun that not a lot of people use.
    My gun choices aren't that good? To you they may not, but I know what I want and dont want. The RPK Gold would be good for me, because It is unique. It actually looks gold, it has the gun sway when moving, and has a massive clip. As for the Hero Crates, I am seriously pondering on wether to get them, and thankyou for the information on them. I don't intend to spend any of my money on the M4A1 Ex since I don't like the looks on the gun. As for the AK, I can use AK's, nearly to the full potential that it has. So the AK Scope is a serious contender aswell.
    So far I am swaying more towards the GGG/GG crates, since they will not be available after the next patch (I think so, since they are limited).
  • So many people ask this, but the black market is completely random