Oh god not another noob weapon thread

Okay so I am really missing the point here, and hopefully you guys can clarify, forum. I've had a thompson for... well, I have one, and it just sits there. I know its called a noob weapon, as well as a handful of other things. So, today, I decided to see just how easy it'd be to slaughter people with it, since I've been having a 4 to 1 kinda day. It really didn't go well, I couldn't spray kill someone with it without taking my sweet time, and burst firing it just wasn't that effective. As far as SMG's go in general I think the MP5 is a million times easier to use.

Then, I tried the same thing with the scar light. I had a lot more luck with that but still... I can do twice as much with a plain old M4A1 (a *lot* more headshots with the M4). Is it just me? -Or is there a good reason I wonder how 'noobs' use these weapons well enough to make them that discrediting.

*I will agree that the M12s is broken, don't need to go there.

Comments

• They lag and move continuously. I don't have Thomson, but I've tried RPK. I think half of my bullets got tanked in a game with laggers.
  • Karpetz wrote: »
    Okay so I am really missing the point here, and hopefully you guys can clarify, forum. I've had a thompson for... well, I have one, and it just sits there. I know its called a noob weapon, as well as a handful of other things. So, today, I decided to see just how easy it'd be to slaughter people with it, since I've been having a 4 to 1 kinda day. It really didn't go well, I couldn't spray kill someone with it without taking my sweet time, and burst firing it just wasn't that effective. As far as SMG's go in general I think the MP5 is a million times easier to use.

Then, I tried the same thing with the scar light. I had a lot more luck with that but still... I can do twice as much with a plain old M4A1 (a *lot* more headshots with the M4). Is it just me? -Or is there a good reason I wonder how 'noobs' use these weapons well enough to make them that discrediting.

*I will agree that the M12s is broken, don't need to go there.

M12s is fine. I've tested the gun extensively. Problem is the other smg's are simply too underpowered (besides Thompson and Kriss).

I had a mp5 advanced for awhile and barely used it...It simply got outgunned far too much by rifles, even at close range...the fact that these guns can't 1 hit headshot at close range allows any rifleman with good aim to just lotto you...even when you fire first, sometimes...

And SMG's suck against low pingers. I prefer smg's for the speed boost so I can rush behind corners fast at high pingers and Brazilians, since if your ping is low enough and you turn a corner, they'll scream "hack" as they're dead before they even see you....
  • These weapons, M12 and Thompsons are the favorite of the hackers. You dont die because they are OP, you die because they come early, high RoF and hold a lot of bullets, and so they become perfect for hackery.