Getting kick for being good

2»

Comments

• When you feel suspicious about being kicked then press ESC and if the Vote kick button is not available then you are being kicked...
  • Tigric wrote: »
    and hackers dont get kicked a lot,ip bans are the best.BUT i saw in the past week about 10 reported ppl plaaying cf....so i stoped reporting.....the most hakers i see are when im playing CW....then i get rage atack,and rage quit....

I believe that Mods are kicking them, but for the last a couple of weeks, you know that they are actually busy due to bugs of Hero Mode.

By the way, IP ban is not a logical solution because of internet cafe's etc.
  • Cubiss wrote: »
    I believe that Mods are kicking them, but for the last a couple of weeks, you know that they are actually busy due to bugs of Hero Mode.

By the way, IP ban is not a logical solution because of internet cafe's etc.

Who plays crossfire at an internet cafe? LOL
  • oh yeah if i hak wats my name in game? i don't play on the weekdays so this post was post on week days. so ur talking smacks. like i bet u don't even know who i am. look at my kdr first before u call me a haker. i have a negative scores. so how can i hack? if i want to hak i don't think that i would come to the forum and start calling others a haker. jeez. look at someone's krd before u accuse me for haking. Have a good day.
  • yeah and 1 more thing. if 10 ppl reported me how come i still have the ribbon? that mean i didn't hak. like stop saying that i hak or something cuz ur the one tha'ts gonna get ban for accusing ppl
  • Kill3r3654 wrote: »
    So i hate the voting systems most of the times. In TD i would get kik cuz i got like 5 kills in a row. and how come when u r getting kik u don't see anything? that's just plain dumb. If u are being kik u should see so atlease u can try to ask ppl not to f11. I swear... put more MOD in the game@!!! And can u change the x trap? cuz this is making me mad. use another game guard like when it was in 2009 when i first started. plz plz plz!!!

You can See if you getting kiekt Press escape then See under kik vote
    When under kik vote Stands Voting And you See nothing on screen you Know you get kiked
  • Wow.... 20 threads a day about this bs. Who cares, its not getting fixed anytime soon.
  • This is crossfire life, and they are not getting rid of the votekick. that's the only viable defense that actually works when you are dealing with hackers. For the sorry sods who can't admit defeat. just wait till they get kicked and laugh at them.
  • It happens High ranks do tend to be more "noob"
    When I see a gold bar starting to swear and cry I know that his avg. K/d a games is below 2, heck maybe even 1.
    If you are too good avoid ghost mode...
  • Maybe they could make it so you have to reach a certain rank before you're allowed to votekick, staff sargeant perhaps. This would help reduce the number of completely noob players who can votekick you when you're doing well.
  • henry1006 wrote: »
    omg i know
    i never hack or ant thing but i have scar lightand it was a good gun but someone reported me so i couldn't get the hororable ribbon
    Did you have ever get some temporary ban?
    If you were ever banned, even for swearing or insulting other players thats the reason of loosing ribbon.
  • proslayer2 wrote: »
    dude ur a noob..i was just playing with u today and yes u do hack..aimbot prob..and yes i reported ur noobish self..so stop acting like ur not and stop being so selfishly noob..also as soon as the game was over, after 10 ppl said u were reported, u bounced with the quickness like all hakn noobs do..so yea u prob got reported atleast 10 times just from that one td match..so noob on brother noob on 8)

buddy your post hasn't convinced me 1 bit. If you reported then it means you saved the replay. Can you upload to replay to mediafire so I can check it myself to see whether you are just raging or if the other player is really hacking?

Until you do so no decent player is going to believe you. CF has so many players that cry wolf when there is no wolf that it means nothing to get called a hacker.
  • I got my revenge after being kicked for nothing but a few kill streaks. I wasn't even ace but they kicked.

I joined another room for a game then went back to the room I got kicked from which had just ended. As I joined someone left and I became host. Alot of those who kicked me were still in there waiting to start the next game. So I made them wait a couple of minutes. Then kicked them all out before a couple of us started the game. First time I've kicked before starting a game but it felt good! :p
  • CyberCatUK wrote: »
    I got my revenge after being kicked for nothing but a few kill streaks. I wasn't even ace but they kicked.

I joined another room for a game then went back to the room I got kicked from which had just ended. As I joined someone left and I became host. Alot of those who kicked me were still in there waiting to start the next game. So I made them wait a couple of minutes. Then kicked them all out before a couple of us started the game. First time I've kicked before starting a game but it felt good! :p

Were you in TDM? that explains why I entered a room, did nothing but waiting and got kicked.

Hey next time please use pencil and paper to note down who was in game.
  • you only must be a noob and they don#t kick you.
    I'm a noob and they don't kick me :)
  • Tigric wrote: »
    and hackers dont get kicked a lot,ip bans are the best.BUT i saw in the past week about 10 reported ppl plaaying cf....so i stoped reporting.....the most hakers i see are when im playing CW....then i get rage atack,and rage quit....

I feel this week it is much better, especially after x-trap update. I have seen only 1-2 hackers per night now. I am still in TDM.
    PopeyezZzz wrote: »
    You can See if you getting kiekt Press escape then See under kik vote
    When under kik vote Stands Voting And you See nothing on screen you Know you get kiked

This is a way to know, but what you can do if you know it? I would not ask everyone f12, because I believe they have their reason to make their decision. No matter if it is fair for me, if most people in the room think I should be kicked, then just kick. It is much better than you see someone whispering and fking you orally. And way better than see vote on real hacker failed at the beginning, then lots of complain about hacking, I know they have not voted at the beginning, because the vote kick failed with 2:something, and I was the one to start it.

They have to learn to protect themselves legally before knowing to treat others fair.
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    Were you in TDM? that explains why I entered a room, did nothing but waiting and got kicked.

Hey next time please use pencil and paper to note down who was in game.

Actually it was S&D, but to be honest I really didn't give a monkeys uncle who was in there as I was a little angry after I got kicked. I get kicked enough for nothing so it was about time I returned it. No apology.

And be realistic about writing down players names. I didn't even know I was going to be kicked until I was gone. No suggestion of it. Once you are kicked out you can only see the host players name.
  • CyberCatUK wrote: »
    Actually it was S&D, but to be honest I really didn't give a monkeys uncle who was in there as I was a little angry after I got kicked. I get kicked enough for nothing so it was about time I returned it. No apology.

And be realistic about writing down players names. I didn't even know I was going to be kicked until I was gone. No suggestion of it. Once you are kicked out you can only see the host players name.

I should be more raged to be kicked not even able to play, I need come back to revenge :)

Yeah, man, I know how you feels. I once kicked all the GR side players for there is no one to start a vote when hackers are on their side ---- in fact, I remember there was a vote at the beginning, but not any more after it failed. But I was just angry, so I kicked all the GRs, I notified them about that: "punish GR for supporting hackers".

Now I think that was rage.
  • You really think CF is going to take a suggestion from its community? That is not gonna happen. They don't care about what the community wants. So stop requesting features, because they will never make it in-game.

/request close
  • 60-9 kills in snipe = kick.....
    30-2 kills in snipe = kick.... from clan called Bad... -_-
  • Crossfire's future isn't too bright. I can see them going bankrupt next year or so.