HM/MM Blocking Solution

don't know if it's been mentioned. but Mutants should be able to kill other mutants. 10HP per left click swing 20hp for right click swing (just so there's an excuse to use right click at all)

so when a mutant is blocking human/other mutants from getting in/escaping, the mutants can gang up and kill the blocker mutant.

i think it would work. if 2 mutants go randomly fight each other, or if one mutant decides it's funny to kill teamates, it would take a long time for 1 mutant to kill other 3000+hp mutants. it's also easy to escape team killers since most mutants are the same speed.

and delete MM. HM much better. thanks for your time!

Comments

• Lol MM can be fun..... People would abuse the friendly fire no?
  • Ric3Ninja wrote: »
    Lol MM can be fun..... People would abuse the friendly fire no?

JudgeSim7 wrote: »
    if one mutant decides it's funny to kill teamates, it would take a long time for 1 mutant to kill other 3000+hp mutants. it's also easy to escape team killers since most mutants are the same speed.

at first people will be trying to kill each other for fun. but ^. + you can spawn.

blockers stop the game from being played. team killing would be hard to do and you can just re-spawn anyway if you die.
  • dumb idea. some mutants have 11000 hp

so 10 hp every 1 second..

1100 seconds

phwoar, only 18 minutes to kill a mutant..
  • Actually a good solution O.o
    Would need to make minor adjustments ofcourse.

Plus getting 14 mutants to gank a blocker would be quite funny.
  • They can give a grenade like the one Assasin (or whatever is its name) character has.
  • iwrnr wrote: »
    They can give a grenade like the one Assasin (or whatever is its name) character has.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But of course it would work only against the mutants
  • The best solution is to let mutants go through each other.
    Team killing is pretty stupid and some mutants will try to kill their own and let the soldiers finish them off.
  • BlindAxE wrote: »
    The best solution is to let mutants go through each other.
    Team killing is pretty stupid and some mutants will try to kill their own and let the soldiers finish them off.

haha i'd like to see that lol
  • dumb idea. some mutants have 11000 hp

so 10 hp every 1 second..

1100 seconds

phwoar, only 18 minutes to kill a mutant..

well a lot of times there's more than 1 mutant that's getting blocked. like a bunch getting stuck in cages. if they all gang up on blocker it would only take 30 secs to kill and it would be funny. i've never seen a blocker with 11000HP it's mostly the 1st stage green one. 3000-5000
    iwrnr wrote: »
    They can give a grenade like the one Assasin (or whatever is its name) character has.

yes good idea but not as epic
    BlindAxE wrote: »
    The best solution is to let mutants go through each other.

like i said it would take a while for 1 mutant to kill another one. more than the round time. it's not like the guy being attacked is going to sit in 1 spot and let himself get ra.ped. he's going to be chasing soldiers.

hmm it's an idea though. it would make clutching 1 v 5+ very hard though.
  • able to push other mutants / go through em.
  • kSteal wrote: »
    able to push other mutants / go through em.

go through them is a bad idea as it would simply ruin the game.. but push them, good idea. Now we're getting somewhere.

how can we push them? maybe press E to give them a nudge similar to nade. but you can only have 1 nudge per round so people can't exploit it to push forward and ignore bullets in small areas.
  • JudgeSim7 wrote: »
    go through them is a bad idea as it would simply ruin the game.. but push them, good idea. Now we're getting somewhere.

how can we push them? maybe press E to give them a nudge similar to nade. but you can only have 1 nudge per round so people can't exploit it to push forward and ignore bullets in small areas.

being able for mutants to go through mutants would be simple. no killing and no limit :)
  • being able for mutants to go through mutants would be simple. no killing and no limit :)

yes but it would make things so much harder. how many times have you been alone on a platform and there's 7 mutants trying to jump accross to get to you but they don't make it because they run into each other and messes up their jump. you will need every bullet to hit, and once you're on the reload you have no chance. it would ruin it.

same thing when your running in the open and there's a bunch after you. if they can run through each other, it will make things much harder.

it's like race games where you go through each other to prevent ramming/cutting off. The feel for the game is gone.
    don't know if it's been mentioned. but Mutants should be able to kill other mutants. 10HP per left click swing 20hp for right click swing (just so there's an excuse to use right click at all)

so when a mutant is blocking human/other mutants from getting in/escaping, the mutants can gang up and kill the blocker mutant.

i think it would work. if 2 mutants go randomly fight each other, or if one mutant decides it's funny to kill teamates, it would take a long time for 1 mutant to kill other 3000+hp mutants. it's also easy to escape team killers since most mutants are the same speed.

no rather than killing the mutants, just be able to push them slightly...

and best way to go around blockers is to wall glitch with a friend right next to the blocked area... though you may be held liable for glitching in pubs...

meh having mutants vs each other doesn't really add up to the purpose of MM and HM.. ya know?

a better way woude be that mutains can pass trough other mutains
  • one_9 wrote: »
    no rather than killing the mutants, just be able to push them slightly...
    meh having mutants vs each other doesn't really add up to the purpose of MM and HM.. ya know?

of course, that is also a good idea.

it woudln't be mutant vs mutant lol. people freak out when they see team kill/friendly fire without thinking about it. 1 bad mutant can't ruin it by swinging at another. even if all mutants gang up on 1 mutant for no reason they would never kill him while he's moving.

but yes, one simple push per round could fix HM too.
    MX169 wrote: »

ugh.. facepalm*

Please guys, read the thread before posting. and think about what will happen with the idea you suggest before suggesting it. Together maybe we can make HM a better place!
    of course, that is also a good idea.

it woudln't be mutant vs mutant lol. people freak out when they see team kill/friendly fire without thinking about it. 1 bad mutant can't ruin it by swinging at another. even if all mutants gang up on 1 mutant for no reason they would never kill him while he's moving.

what about the part when its one human/hero vs the rest of the room full of mutants... I think that you have seen it too, all the mutants ganging up and clustering soo bad that they deserve the noob tube... (nostalgia about Port HM ^^)
    MX169 wrote: »

and how would mutants be able to stack one on top of another when they have to reach inaccessible areas (like zone13 roof, port BL spawn, excavation top of the temple, and research facility's top of the two glass boxes)?
  • one_9 wrote: »
    what about the part when its one human/hero vs the rest of the room full of mutants... I think that you have seen it too, all the mutants ganging up and clustering soo bad that they deserve the noob tube... (nostalgia about Port HM ^^)

and how would mutants be able to stack one on top of another when they have to reach inaccessible areas

first part: that's how it should be. i don't know what you're getting at, sorry.

second part: wow very good point. i didn't even think of that.
  • what i really want to be fixed was the hack n HM/MM
    i love playing those game but hack completely ruins it
  • This can create a whole four books of new problems that I don't want to list right now >.>
  • HeziFlex wrote: »
    friendly fire is for wimps.

oh sorry hesi
    didnt know you posted here already :P
  • For mutants to gang up on one mutant most likely wouldn't kill the blocking mutant. Keep in mind that if the blocking mutant is standing still, his/her health would regenerate faster than the rate of damage being dealt to the mutant.
  • AznIchigo wrote: »
    Since you can SPAWN. and since 10hp/20hp killing isn't going to do anything to a mutant... no one would really over use this friendly-kill scheme... its a good idea

glad somebody understands and doesn't freak out over the word friendly fire.

you might be the most intelligent person i've seen on these forums
    HeziFlex wrote: »
    This can create a whole four books of new problems that I don't want to list right now >.>

it would create 0 problems.
    For mutants to gang up on one mutant most likely wouldn't kill the blocking mutant. Keep in mind that if the blocking mutant is standing still, his/her health would regenerate faster than the rate of damage being dealt to the mutant.

you can't recharge health while being attacked.
  • lol y cant we just put the kick system in hm and mm?
  • Morality wrote: »
    lol y cant we just put the kick system in hm and mm?

I dont know. I dont even know why they ask us stuff about resolutions and adding vote kick to other modes if they dont do it for months.
  • I say they can be banned permanent and they move oo
  • Oh boy! Another thing for hackers to hack at. Mutants running around killing each other in one hit. That'd be great wouldn't it? Surely, it would resolve the blocking issue. What a joke. The only one that would really work is the "able to push" idea. ONLY the right click is able to push, and no damage will be dealt when doing to to players. Might even be able to get into a spot with a glitcher maybe?
  • what?? the mutants can kill other mutants? i havent seen it happen, EVER.