Is Crossfire worse now than with GameGuard? Opinions

I think it's worse. Although there was a lot more variety of hacks when GameGuard was out.
There is a lot more nowadays.. Literally EVERY room. My k/d is being ruined because of it..
And i'm on verge of quitting for good..

What do you guys think?

Comments

• You nuub. I join S&D and there's barely any hacker, and if there's, he get kicked somehow :3
  • I think it's worse. Although there was a lot more variety of hacks when GameGuard was out.
    There is a lot more nowadays.. Literally EVERY room. My k/d is being ruined because of it..
    And i'm on verge of quitting for good..

What do you guys think?

Yo huh would take alot for your TDM k/d to get ruined lol.
  • Back when gameguard was here there were speed hacks in every td room haha, except just before they switched to xtrap there was a good while without hackers
  • Please read the numerous number of other threads that have been made on this topic.

This thread is not at all usefull to anyone or anything.
  • uCheat wrote: »
    You nuub. I join S&D and there's barely any hacker, and if there's, he get kicked somehow :3

Noob? lol

All i play is S&D and every room there is 1 hitter.
    Station22 wrote: »
    Yo huh would take alot for your TDM k/d to get ruined lol.

This is true :p
  • Back when gameguard was here there were speed hacks in every td room haha, except just before they switched to xtrap there was a good while without hackers

At least speedhack'ers were fun to try and snipe.
    Twitchyy wrote: »
    Please read the numerous number of other threads that have been made on this topic.

This thread is not at all usefull to anyone or anything.

I dont care
    It needs to be done
  • Have u seen the speed defuse hack ? is so fu#"$"# hilarious !!

just luke 0.5 secs to defuse a c4 on GM and SnD
  • Chronox22 wrote: »
    Have u seen the speed defuse hack ? is so fu#"$"# hilarious !!

just luke 0.5 secs to defuse a c4 on GM and SnD

lol yeah, some guy told me it's a bug where you buy 3 defuse kits -.-
  • I've been playing S&D all day long for quite a while now, and I haven't seen a single cheater since the public 1 hit KO from eM pee gee eh has been patched.
  • I think its about the same, but i think they just get rid of the pub hacks a little faster, as for the vip hak they will always be here no matter what. If they ever got a program to stop VIP hacks watch how many so called top pro players will be gone.
  • NeeLAROUX wrote: »
    I've been playing S&D all day long for quite a while now, and I haven't seen a single cheater since the public 1 hit KO from eM pee gee eh has been patched.

Where da fook do ya play?
  • boyerm wrote: »
    I think its about the same, but i think they just get rid of the pub hacks a little faster, as for the vip hak they will always be here no matter what. If they ever got a program to stop VIP hacks watch how many so called top pro players will be gone.
    who u talkin bout
  • Where da fook do ya play?
    UK4. Except for UK4-1 because it's turkish channel [;.
  • SnD has minimum amount of hack's. Go play TDM ur KD can't be ruined.
  • NeeLAROUX wrote: »
    UK4. Except for UK4-1 because it's turkish channel [;.

I play in UK4-7 chinese channel

Its bad
  • Xtrap did a magnificent job when it first came out! I don't think there's any use of GameGuard because I don't even think it's there for a purpose - mainly to scare hackers?
  • If you have to ask that then you probably didnt play or play much when GameGuard was around
  • 1and0nly wrote: »
    who u talkin bout

well im not going to call anyone out, but im sure i dont have to explan my self. We all know theres the farmers that farm their rank and theres the ones who have to use VIPs to get it, and you have ur legit ones thats all im sayin.
  • I don't really think you can even compare the two eras of Crossfire. There's not as many hackers as you may think either.

GameGuard was total bull, it didn't stop anything, was a headache for compatibility for most machines and connections and everybody and their mother could hack CF. Plus, it updated when it felt like it. Not that it mattered.

Xtrap at least does their best to counter such, and usually they are effective. I don't see the 'hacker wars' going on in the GG era that Xtrap is having. So its no where in comparison.
  • I play in UK4-7 chinese channel

Its bad
    It's fun sometimes, just to ZP ***** with them :>. At least when I play there, I'm sure I'm going to play against legit pubstars. Not random, german cheaters. I don't spend much time there tho, but yeah... UK4 all the way.
  • If you have to ask that then you probably didnt play or play much when GameGuard was around

I've played A LOT more, and a lot longer than you.
    I don't really think you can even compare the two eras of Crossfire. There's not as many hackers as you may think either.

GameGuard was total bull, it didn't stop anything, was a headache for compatibility for most machines and connections and everybody and their mother could hack CF. Plus, it updated when it felt like it. Not that it mattered.

Xtrap at least does their best to counter such, and usually they are effective. I don't see the 'hacker wars' going on in the GG era that Xtrap is having. So its no where in comparison.

Yeah Xtrap is an amazing improvement. Absolutely no hack'ers, No random " Hack been detected ", Never any Xtrap random messages mid-game. Have to redownload and reinstall crossfire every patch because Xtrap fails.. Xtrap updated the other day.. What did it do? Change the icon in the icon tray.. WOOT!
    NeeLAROUX wrote: »
    It's fun sometimes, just to ZP ***** with them :>. At least when I play there, I'm sure I'm going to play against legit pubstars. Not random, german cheaters. I don't spend much time there tho, but yeah... UK4 all the way.

Idk havent really played in last few weeks, No motivation to play. Same old bs
  • I've played A LOT more, and a lot longer than you.

Yeah Xtrap is an amazing improvement. Absolutely no hack'ers, No random " Hack been detected ", Never any Xtrap random messages mid-game. Have to redownload and reinstall crossfire every patch because Xtrap fails.. Xtrap updated the other day.. What did it do? Change the icon in the icon tray.. WOOT!

Are you sure you played with GameGuard?

That thing was riddled with problems and it was so easy to bypass... all you had to do was change the filename and you go past it...
  • boyerm wrote: »
    I think its about the same, but i think they just get rid of the pub hacks a little faster, as for the vip hak they will always be here no matter what. If they ever got a program to stop VIP hacks watch how many so called top pro players will be gone.

IKR? its ridiculous the number of them that use them. Everyone thought tasty was so good... well they found out why he was "good". Same with LaxBrah
    Are you sure you played with GameGuard?

That thing was riddled with problems and it was so easy to bypass... all you had to do was change the filename and you go past it...

Were they cheaper to have than xtrap? If so it goes to show you get what you pay for :p
  • Are you sure you played with GameGuard?

Ive been playing CF since the first day it was released
    and pretty much every day since

SO YES.

Ghosts with guns, gun hackz, speedhackz, Underground maps.

How is 1 shot kills, aimbots, wallhackz, run through wall hackz, Better?
  • Xtrap is alot better, as for the hacks just play with firends or clan member and the player cheating will surely be kicked.
  • I've played A LOT more, and a lot longer than you.

If you really played that long, you'd know the 'hack tool has been detected' message is a cF bug, not an xtrap one, durrr... Its been around for AGES. And yes, event he GG era had it. Whats funny is, I've never had to redownload CF on my machine ever. Or any of my machines that I use. Guess its mainly your finicky computer having issues.

Your a pretty 'full of yourself' sarcastic being, if all your going to do is ***** and moan, you create and AC and see how it works any better eh? Oh wait, thats right, your currently about as useless as GG was. sorry, no wonder you two stick together like buddies. *Pat*

Also, those 1shots, aimbots and all that jazz were also present during the GG era. Plenty of youtube videos to prove that. Oh, and the fancy 'i kill you with knife across map' hacks.
  • Are you sure you played with GameGuard?

^this rofl.

you legit just had to change the filename and ezpz hacking after the patch.
  • it's not that xtrap is bad. it's that the coders who now make the hacks are smarter than before.
  • If you really played that long, you'd know the 'hack tool has been detected' message is a cF bug, not an xtrap one, durrr... Its been around for AGES. And yes, event he GG era had it. Whats funny is, I've never had to redownload CF on my machine ever. Or any of my machines that I use. Guess its mainly your finicky computer having issues.

Okay, so it's CF which fails, not Xtrap, Good point..
    Finicky PC? lol, My PC is amazing, It has no problem with good games.
    Your a pretty 'full of yourself' sarcastic being, if all your going to do is ***** and moan, you create and AC and see how it works any better eh? Oh wait, thats right, your currently about as useless as GG was. sorry, no wonder you two stick together like buddies. *Pat*

Sarcastic? I'm being realistic. Try actually playing Crossfire instead of pretending to be someone important on these forums. I create a AC? Can barely tell there is one for this game. I have no idea what ur next 2 lines say, I sense ignorance and sarcasm. so yea.
    Also, those 1shots, aimbots and all that jazz were also present during the GG era. Plenty of youtube videos to prove that. Oh, and the fancy 'i kill you with knife across map' hacks.
    And? The fact that you have got rid of aimbots and replaced them with underground / 1 dhot kill hacks is an improvement? Get real. That knife hack was VIP and rare, and is no different to the current 1 shot kill.
  • If you really played that long, you'd know the 'hack tool has been detected' message is a cF bug, not an xtrap one, durrr... Its been around for AGES. And yes, event he GG era had it. Whats funny is, I've never had to redownload CF on my machine ever. Or any of my machines that I use. Guess its mainly your finicky computer having issues.

Now we get to see the real Kelathe as he really is.....:p

Anyway are there anygames still using GG? if they are go play that game and tell me if you see a difference in antihack quality.
This discussion has been closed.