6qhwkkioh7lsa7dxphrf_thumb.jpg

fovvqyotu84bnmnnbbr_thumb.jpg

And third is DeLy.JoJuq:

7guqtce7y8zx4hod6ftt_thumb.jpg

yzbesmwau3en6bke241v_thumb.jpg

And the reaply: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XUHZE8M

admins please do something nice with these hackers

Comments

• There's too many hackers period. Mutation and hero are a waste of server bandwith in my opinion. The fact of the matter is G4 Box does nothing for Hack prevention. And by the time xtrap's Detection definitions are up to date to block the hacks the coder's already have new ones ready to go. The problem will not get any better unless G4 box does something for Hack Prevention, IE: weekly server Maint. making slight changes to the files that the hacks depend on rendering them useless once per week, making it easier for xtrap to keep its definitions up to date, and giving the community a break from all these dat blurned one shot hacks.
  • man but at least give them the ban on class IPs not to enter at all in croosfire

sorry for my English
  • If you give them hackers a IP ban ... it aint gonna do a shi*t!
    Most of people have Routers,if they are IP banned they can just reset their router and here we go again ... ***
  • Some ISPs give you the same IP every time. The ban should be IP + mail + account name + account details. At least they'll have a very hard time getting back this way.

And you could make registration require an invite from a SFC+ ranked player.
  • There is a very slim chance of you getting a new IP by just leaving your modem unplugged over night. The main reason being there are NO MORE IPv4 addresses to use in addition that almost never actually happens, contrary to popular belief. So if you lose yours, it's gone forever... and ISPs don't wanna do that. Sure you can use a proxy, but there are only so many of those. And I honestly don't think hacking Crossfire is worth all the effort you'd have to go through in order to mask your IP address.

The best anti-hacking method is to verify an MD5. If X-Trap or whatever did a check on the MD5 of the Crossfire files and found that one didn't match up, you gotta a mod/hack or corrupted file. Either way it could send it to Z8 and they verify that it isn't just a corrupt file by comparing to other known hacks.

Plus checking process names is by far the easiest way. When you see CF-FREE-HACK.exe then you know something ain't right. It really is easier than some make it out to be.

By the way:
    Z8 Desperately needs to add kicking in Hero and Mutation. Those used to be fun blow-off games when I was bored but it really sucks when some hacker shoots you once with an M9 and you're dead.