Ninja suits! >:D

We have armor now.. But it's not good against snipers.
Maybe we can have a stronger set of armor that takes 1.5 AWM shots to kill? ZP rental Item.

And perhaps a gillie suit as well? The character box is still the same, but the gillie suit just makes you look bigger. All you see is a green fuzzy man lol. The gillie suit is larger then the character box. I'd say, it's mostly for show.

Give me your ideas on why or why not it would work. If you're going to say something like 'no, just no' then dont reply. Back up your answer ^^

Comments

• Ltddt wrote: »
    We have armor now.. But it's not good against snipers.
    Maybe we can have a stronger set of armor that takes 1.5 AWM shots to kill? ZP rental Item.

And perhaps a gillie suit as well? The character box is still the same, but the gillie suit just makes you look bigger. All you see is a green fuzzy man lol. The gillie suit is larger then the character box. I'd say, it's mostly for show.

Give me your ideas on why or why not it would work. If you're going to say something like 'no, just no' then dont reply. Back up your answer ^^

ok so u want a ninja suit.... -,- awm would be pointless with 2 shot kill... .and also ur other post u want a MACE AND A WHIP? i only put down truely bad suggestions i dont troll everything but...
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    V
    clamlimpsmall.jpg
  • No, it's a horrible idea, awm would be useless. Just no.
  • Lol, some of my old posts, I posted when I was a hella noob. I was barely playing. xD
    This one is just kinda stupid too, but I just thought about it and some people said to post it and see what comes up :P
  • yeah if your good enough to hit someone with a sniper then they should have their kill
  • Ltddt wrote: »
    Lol, some of my old posts, I posted when I was a hella noob. I was barely playing. xD

Oh great, another useless unrealistic character item coming from an inmature little kid that wants to wear a ninja suit...You just can't be serious. If what you want is an armor, go play a medieval game, like Failscape. Now please, if you're going to make a suggestion, make it one that is realistic and does not include enhancing your body stats. I'd rather run around naked shooting people, rather than using a "ninja" suit...
  • Herlo wrote: »
    Oh great, another useless unrealistic character item coming from an inmature little kid that wants to wear a ninja suit...You just can't be serious. If what you want is an armor, go play a medieval game, like Failscape. Now please, if you're going to make a suggestion, make it one that is realistic and does not include enhancing your body stats. I'd rather run around naked shooting people, rather than using a "ninja" suit...

Give the guy a break, the Guille Suit sounds cool, and you should be able to buy a costume for Katana that is ninja ';) But only can be used with a katana in a melee match ';) That would be awesome. But heh, still never going to happen :/

Sure. I'll say again, I made noob posts before just ignore them. This was just a stupid idea just for the fun of it. Perhaps you should chill?

Ninja suit would go along with the Katana, and if you don't like it you don't have to buy it.
    It's like the people running around with the pumpkin head they won (also silly), also optional
    to wear, but they wear it for fun. Game? Fun? duh, remember it's called a game for a reason, it's not real. Anyway's maybe put the Ninja & Gillie suit's in a GP Crate.
  • I want an armor that make a two **** kill with AWM on the body.

Sniper who aim for the body are noob anyway.
  • First Z8 need to fix the hack than the armor the armor we have now is basically useless just got 90 day of it and it was a waste nothing like the CS where it seem like it actually help when your being fire at.
  • What's the point of bein' a yeti in front of the enemy? even a blind man can see you.
  • and every other sniper would take 3 shots? Thats just dumb.