M4 Custom Crystal or Crystal - S?

Just wondering which one is better. I don't really use the scope on the custom so I'm wondering how the silenced crystal stacks up as far as damage, ROF, etc.

Also, please don't give a one-word answer; I'm looking for opinions substantiated by FACTS, not "iluv custom it looks so coooool."

Comments

• SsLeiverSsLeiver Knight-Errant
    is the same weapon, same damage, recoil, etc, the only incorporation is the scope. Nothing new
  • SsLeiver wrote: »
    is the same weapon, same damage, recoil, etc, the only incorporation is the scope. Nothing new

That's like saying the M4 Silver and M4 Custom are the same gun. I appreciate the reply, but you don't know what you're talking about.
  • Answer

YO, i say you should use the normal crystal, because you dont use the scope. Then you have less sight because yo udont use scope.
    Btw where can you get that one? I didnt see anywhere to get it XD
  • IMO, Custom (Crystal) has worse spray. Silver (Crystal) and Custom have same ROF, damage, recoil, etc.

Well, you could use the normal crystal because i think the silencer is better then the custom crystal's.
  • Santiims wrote: »
    Well, you could use the normal crystal because i think the silencer is better then the custom crystal's.

Custom's silencer is almost unhearable, Silver is a bit hearable.
  • Honorable badge restored! To win a ribbon honorable

sOME ONE KNOW HOW TO GET AGAIN THE HONORABLE RIBBON.
  • IMO, Custom (Crystal) has worse spray. Silver (Crystal) and Custom have same ROF, damage, recoil, etc.

Ok, where are you getting these figures? Give evidence not heresay.
  • Santiims wrote: »

Good insight, but I play without sound so it makes no difference to me. It may impact other players, but I'm pretty confident that I can kill someone regardless of if they hear me shooting or not.
  • M4 Custom Crystal