How to solve the kick problem.

Some people suggested to remove the votekick, which of course gives a bigger problem:
you can not kick hackers, look at FFA, HM and MM for example.

So I came up with an idea; Let us keep the stats, exp and gp after getting kicked.
The people who are kicked would be less frustrated, specially the ones who are kicked
unfairly, like the one who were kicked for hacking if they weren't hacking. Alot people made threads about getting kicked so often and some of them even quit CrossFire because they were kicked so much.

Some people might think "But the real hackers would keep there stats, thats so unfair." But why bother keeping them there stats because they will lose it anyway if they get banned.

Answer on a question in advance.
Why don't you post this thread in suggestion forum?
Because none of the mods will ever look at the suggestion thread. I made already a thread about this suggestion, but none of the mods made a response on that thread, which was disappointed. So I thought if I put this suggestion in barracks, it will be more likely a mod will respond.

Comments

• already suggested.
    still +9999999999999.
    i don't care about being kicked, but sometimes you play around 30min
    and get kicked on the last round while you are defusing the bomb -,-.
  • Already suggested, but really good suggestion, i don't really understand why they still didn't implement it
  • i got kicked a lot especially in GM if i got ace people say i hack its not my fault im good in listening to their footstep and breath. then a jealouse teammate will kck me coz he wants to be the ace. it would be nice if we can keep our stats, gp and exp. nice suggestion ^_^
  • +999999999999999999999

I got exactly that idea this morning on teh toilet ;D

Would be soo nice to have that feature, no one would be angry anymore if they get kicked for being good. Just dont care about the hackers stats its wayne ;P
  • +111111

Hackers dont care about EXP/GP they get in the end. They just wanna enter a room, laugh in the face of everyone, basically just mock the legit players. For them, 1 shoting a mutant is the closest thing to orgasm.
  • I suggested this like 60000000 times but they dont listen to us :l
  • +1 No more raging and add kicking to Hero mode/mutation/FFA

If this has been so many times suggested, why doesn't it appears
    in the thread "Common suggestions, questions, and answers":
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=28

I guess you are right, they don't listen.
  • Pl4yb0y wrote: »
    Some people suggested to remove the votekick, which of course gives a bigger problem:
    you can not kick hackers, look at FFA, HM and MM for example.

So I came up with an idea; Let us keep the stats, exp and gp after getting kicked.
    The people who are kicked would be less frustrated, specially the ones who are kicked
    unfairly, like the one who were kicked for hacking if they weren't hacking. Alot people made threads about getting kicked so often and some of them even quit CrossFire because they were kicked so much.

Some people might think "But the real hackers would keep there stats, thats so unfair." But why bother keeping them there stats because they will lose it anyway if they get banned.

Answer on a question in advance.
    Why don't you post this thread in suggestion forum?
    Because none of the mods will ever look at the suggestion thread. I made already a thread about this suggestion, but none of the mods made a response on that thread, which was disappointed. So I thought if I put this suggestion in barracks, it will be more likely a mod will respond.

Great suggestion :D
    Keep the thread alive.
  • i think 3-6 guys have to click on the vote kik and then the vote comes :D
  • lol who cares just play another room.

Don't you think its unfair when you play like for 20 minutes and at the end getting kicked.
    Everything what you earned would be wasted. :(
  • Another solution might be to just stop all in-game chat. Think about it. That's why most of the kick votes get started.

There's always some persistant little QQ noob bleating about how you owned them and that's impossible cause they are an invincible(sic) ghost with a perfect bhop, breath off(sic), spop, armour and shovel. There is no way you could kill them! With a headshot!! You must hac.k cause only hac.k can kill me blah blah blah etc etc

If you get suspicious of someone, you can just follow them and judge for yourself. Or of course there's always the blatant and outrageous hac.ks like instant defuse. Either way, if you've played this game for long enough, you generally know if someone is legit or not.

I only play GM Lab, and I generally stay in B site. So today, I'm guarding/camping and kill a ghost using PP. Oops, he had the bomb. 4 more dead ghosts later and I'm hackused. A couple of them even ran at me!
    The biggest whiner was a .Nooooob. 2nd LT. He must have got such a good, warm feeling from the kick vote going through when I was 7 - 1 (after 3 rounds) and he could then breath easy that the hac.ker who was owning him was gone ;)
    I went 15-2 and got Ace in the next game and no-one said a word!!
    It is annoying that you get nothing for the time and effort you put into a game.

So in closing, get rid of in-game chat and leave it to each team to decide if there is a cheater instead of being pressured by some whiny QQ noobs (including high rankers) who suddenly find out that they arent as good as they thought :D
  • OldJohn wrote: »
    +111111

Hackers dont care about EXP/GP they get in the end. They just wanna enter a room, laugh in the face of everyone, basically just mock the legit players. For them, 1 shoting a mutant is the closest thing to orgasm.

+111111 faith in humanity. Took the words right out of my mouth. (Cyber take, it would be disgusting in real life. Ow, that's my tongue!) Besides, anyone who wants to kick a hacker doesn't care much about their benefit, we just don't want them to ruin gameplay. Also, if this is implemented, there would also be no problem in adding Kick Voting to Free For All and Mutation Mode/Hero Mode.

EDIT: I will not waste my effort replying to the above nonsensical post.
  • have to agree. this is the best, feasible, possbile adjustment that shall be made.
    whats the matter to add more exp to hack. they get banned sooner or later.
    but for those who actually dont hack, it is good complement
  • +1 would make me less mad when getting kiked

I don't know if it's true but people here said it was suggested a zillion times.

what u said, its like the thread about the next resolution (more than a year ago)
  • B00mshaka wrote: »
    Another solution might be to just stop all in-game chat. Think about it. That's why most of the kick votes get started.

There's always some persistant little QQ noob bleating about how you owned them and that's impossible cause they are an invincible(sic) ghost with a perfect bhop, breath off(sic), spop, armour and shovel. There is no way you could kill them! With a headshot!! You must hac.k cause only hac.k can kill me blah blah blah etc etc

If you get suspicious of someone, you can just follow them and judge for yourself. Or of course there's always the blatant and outrageous hac.ks like instant defuse. Either way, if you've played this game for long enough, you generally know if someone is legit or not.

I only play GM Lab, and I generally stay in B site. So today, I'm guarding/camping and kill a ghost using PP. Oops, he had the bomb. 4 more dead ghosts later and I'm hackused. A couple of them even ran at me!
    The biggest whiner was a .Nooooob. 2nd LT. He must have got such a good, warm feeling from the kick vote going through when I was 7 - 1 (after 3 rounds) and he could then breath easy that the hac.ker who was owning him was gone ;)
    It is annoying that you get nothing for the time and effort you put into a game.

So in closing, get rid of in-game chat and leave it to each team to decide if there is a cheater instead of being pressured by some whiny QQ noobs (including high rankers) who suddenly find out that they arent as good as they thought :D

There seems be always a noob player at your team who thinks killing ghosts if they are not visible is hacking. He is not aware that GR can pinpoint the ghosts and he will probably kick you. So it does not really matter if they would remove the chat. If you are tired of the whining, just block those whiners.
  • I do block noob chat occasionally, depends what they are saying ...... then you miss them screaming F11 he hac.k and you get that lovely screen telling you you are kicked. LOL. I give up. If you get kicked and you are not a hac.ker it just means you are good...right?
  • B00mshaka wrote: »
    Another solution might be to just stop all in-game chat. Think about it. That's why most of the kick votes get started.

Way too drastic, in game chat can be good some times

Give exp, gp and k/d to the kicked person is better
  • As I understand it, the GP and EXP are calculated at the end of the game and is allocated depending on in-game time, KD, ACE, etc. So its not possible to calculate it if you are kicked.
    Keeping the K/D yes, cause you get that if you leave a game before the end. I just dont see how EXP/GP could be calculated if you are not there at the end.

In-game chat is good. I just thought that as a lot of the hackusations originate from chat then get rid of it. In hind sight, it's a stupid idea :)
  • so if i leave a game...in game..my kills and deaths still are recorded? but if you rejoin, the gold and xp are only dependant on what i kill after that correct? not before i quit out?
  • Bro i got to hand it to you, I really like what you just explained as long as hackers are out of the match i dont care i just want a fair game.
  • Great suggestion... hope they implement it...
  • +1 This could make the NA community more happier.