No sound.

HI people!

today i have a big and furious error in my crossfire.
a moment's notice, my game left to play sound, which means I have the sound at 100%(of crossfire) and the steps / weapons / reload (all) not quite hear! only hear that 1% is very low.
not because of my pc to play music, talk on skype, etc. .. hears normally, this whole problem is the game, what can I do?!

Google translate*

Help me pls!

Comments

• WeAre0nee wrote: »
    HI people!

today i have a big and furious error in my crossfire.
    a moment's notice, my game left to play sound, which means I have the sound at 100%(of crossfire) and the steps / weapons / reload (all) not quite hear! only hear that 1% is very low.
    not because of my pc to play music, talk on skype, etc. .. hears normally, this whole problem is the game, what can I do?!

Google translate*

Help me pls!

Could be a lot of things.

1. Check your Crossfire sound settings by going in to the options and adjusting the volume.

2. Check your volume on your computer by going into the control panel and adjusting the volume if necessary.

3. Some programs will prioritize sound. That is to say, if I have my media player playing music while I'm playing Crossfire and listening to Skype, the computer will make adjustments to my programs. My media player will be turned almost all the way down so that I can hear Skype, even if it's not necessary to do so. Check to see if any programs are open or on that you don't realize.

4. Restart your computer.

5. Restart your Crossfire session.

Let me know what you have after that.
  • Could be a lot of things.

1. Check your Crossfire sound settings by going in to the options and adjusting the volume.

2. Check your volume on your computer by going into the control panel and adjusting the volume if necessary.

3. Some programs will prioritize sound. That is to say, if I have my media player playing music while I'm playing Crossfire and listening to Skype, the computer will make adjustments to my programs. My media player will be turned almost all the way down so that I can hear Skype, even if it's not necessary to do so. Check to see if any programs are open or on that you don't realize.

4. Restart your computer.

5. Restart your Crossfire session.

Let me know what you have after that.

i said! the cf sound is 100%! the windows sound is 100%, is not problem of my computer is on the game bug!
    but today i reinstal the game and the bug dissapears, 1 hour passed the bug apeared again... no coments
  • OMFG IM FURIUS NOW! I REINSTAL AGAIN THE GAME AND I CANT HEAR SOUNDS AGAIN ( FOOTSTEPS/GHOSTS/GUNS/RELOAD/NOTHING!!!) I CANT BELIVE .

Support Help me! Or will they miss or close this topic?!
  • Before you get angry at others, you do know that in the options menu for sound you can change sound based on Crossfire background music, crossfire in-game sounds (the one you are complaining about) and the commans that people say during game, i.e. Affirmative, Negative, etc.

Restarting the crossfire session should work. If you have more than one piece of hardware for sound output this is 100% common. If you have speakers and a headset, only one will be recognized by Crossfire.