Weapon Exchange (READ!)

First of all I'd like to say that I do realize this has already been suggested in different forms, however I have brought it back up because one, Necro posting is bannable, and two this is a very important issues that many people have.

There is already a policy where if you are not satisfied, or simply wish for a refund on your coupon weapon, you can refund it fully by sending in a ticket within 48 hours of the purchase.

However, what if you didn't know about this policy or grow tired of it over time?

I'm suggesting that we have a separate, more efficient policy of where you can refund your gun. Definitely NOT a full refund, but a partial refund that can be done at ANY point and time, just like for regular GP Shop weapons. Possibly something like a refund for something worth less then the original purchase? Or maybe even get back half of the coupons spent on the item.

I have an M4-Custom, and I sent in the ticket about 1-2 days late because I didn't know about this policy until it was too late. And now it's collecting virtual dust in my storage.

YES there is a note somewhere saying that all purchases are final, and are you sure about this purchase, but this would be a great addition to the game.

Alternatively z8 could add an exchange system where you could exchange ZP and GP crate weapons with other personnel all over the world. This idea however, I haven't worked out everything.

Please add constructive criticism/comment.

Comments