Complete UZI Review & Guide

Here is a complete guide and review of the UZI based on everything I know about it. First I'll review it and list the pros and cons, and then tell you the best way to own with it.

Review
The UZI is a SMG which means its meant for spraying. It's best used in close combat (Ship, Egypt) unlike Mp5 which can be used at mid-range. It has a good supply of bullets but you can use up all the rounds pretty fast (I normally keep a deagle with the UZI in case this happens). It still kills pretty good with jumping and moving around, so you can dodge bullets at the same time as your shooting. At close range, if you have good aim, it can be deadly, and you can even use some bursts and get mid-range to long-range shots if you are lucky enough (hope the other person isn't a pro sniper).

Pros:
Fast reload
Quite Reload/Shooting
Lightweight (Run same speed as knife)
Lots of Amo
Good Spraying pattern
Good while jumping/strafing
Low Recoil

Cons:
Weak
Easy to run out of amo fast

How to use the UZI
You really need good aim to use it, you can use a whole clip and not hit anyone if you can't aim. I find it's best when aiming at the chest and letting the gun do the rest, just hold down the left mouse button! I normally kill them half way though or on the last bullet. Miss, reload and try again just remember to keep jumping and dodging. Prefire when ever you can, surprise your enemy. A lot of times when hitting the enemy they slow down and find it hard to move/shoot.

Never, never burst at close range. You'll die. Spray at close range, burst 2-3 at mid range and 1-2 at long range. I've gotten Golden HS at long range (alaska) strafing and bursting. It can work! I've done it in other maps such as Ship, Fortress, etc and get a lot of HeadShots.

Remember always keep your gun loaded. If you have less then 20 bullets reload, be prepared. Since the UZI doesn't have much recoil you can try aiming for the neck and/or head and get better shots if you want, but it's fun spraying.

Comments