Question about ribbons.

I have at this moment 19 ribbons and I am waiting on my 20th ribbon "Hero Emerges".
Lets assume I'll have it by tomorrow, so I will have 20 ribbons.
So my question is: Will I have instantly the ribbon "My ribbons are crystal" after getting
20th ribbon or I have to wait another 24 - 48 hours?

Comments

• When you get 20 ribbons, after the next clan page update, you should have that ribbon and get the M4 Custom Crystal in your Storage. Generally, this works with everybody, but if you haven't gotten your M4 Custom Crystal, you should seriously consider sending a support ticket with your account link so they can correctly give you the ribbon. If you get the ribbon right after you get 20, I'd be surprised.
  • HitK wrote: »
    When you get 20 ribbons, after the next clan page update, you should have that ribbon and get the M4 Custom Crystal in your Storage. Generally, this works with everybody, but if you haven't gotten your M4 Custom Crystal, you should seriously consider sending a support ticket with your account link so they can correctly give you the ribbon. If you get the ribbon right after you get 20, I'd be surprised.

Tnx for answering my question. So I do have to wait a day or 2 after receiving the 20th ribbon to receive 21th ribbon.
  • I have a seperate question and I'm sorry to post it on your thread but I don't wana make a new one.. For the ribbons like the Christmas one for 2010.. I wasn't playing this game then.. Do they run that ribbon every Christmas so I have a chance to get it this year, or am I never going to get that ribbon? lol
  • PinkBun wrote: »
    I have a seperate question and I'm sorry to post it on your thread but I don't wana make a new one.. For the ribbons like the Christmas one for 2010.. I wasn't playing this game then.. Do they run that ribbon every Christmas so I have a chance to get it this year, or am I never going to get that ribbon? lol

Probably you could get the Christmas ribbon this year. But I am not 100% sure.
    dillios117 wrote: »
    You should have the 21st one automatically

First someone was telling me I'll have to wait, and now you are saying I get it automatically. So which someone should I believe? :D
    Oh well, only time could tell.
    When you get 20 ribbons, after the next clan page update, you should have that ribbon and get the M4 Custom Crystal in your Storage. Generally, this works with everybody, but if you haven't gotten your M4 Custom Crystal, you should seriously consider sending a support ticket with your account link so they can correctly give you the ribbon. If you get the ribbon right after you get 20, I'd be surprised.

i got 20 ribbons since sunday.. so far i didn't get it,
    my clan member got the 20 ribbons yersterday at noon, n he already got it last night...

Hi is right.

You have to wait for the clan page to update. Which means going to the page to check to see if you got 20. If the answer is yes, then wait until the clan page updates (24 hours to be safe). Then visit again.

When the ribbon shows up on your clan profile you should get the weapon. If you don't get the weapon head to http://support.z8games.com and we'll sort it out from there.
  • http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=129754

I'd also encourage you to read that. We had some problems over the weekend which caused a lot of posts on it around here.

That post above should solve all problems.
This discussion has been closed.