>FRIENDS< Clan recruiting

1234568»

Comments

• Rofl what a bad clan.

got kicked by one of your raging members cause i didn't die for 5 rounds.

Join if you're gonna rage over a game.
  • sn1peyou wrote: »
    For one, you illiterate Serbian piece of trash, try clan warring an actual decent and known clan, all I see are a bunch of clans that I've never heard of, go spend some time in echo-8 and see how well you do with that spop and scrub light. Go hop on a laptop with 18 fps and see how well you do, I'm up for the clan war, yeah, you guys all use an uzi and pistols. Go ahead, I'll laugh when you have to switch to your m12s' because you can't aim.
    LoL. They don't wanna see my Uzi. LMAO

But to bad i found a better job. Don't have time to wreck these kid's anymore.
  • LoL. They don't wanna see my Uzi. LMAO

But to bad i found a better job. Don't have time to wreck these kid's anymore.
    Me, Trama and 1st could take them in a 3v5. With you it'd be a different story, 18-0 ftw?
    Me, Trama and 1st could take them in a 3v5. With you it'd be a different story, 18-0 ftw?
    9-0 RQ 2nd half.

I know that you aint gona play with us...So noobs call your sisters and mothers,meyby they arent scared like you 2..They can kill us for freee..
    But i dont wana see you enymore here...scared bal bla bla (I im good,I im best,Im gona kill you all when they unpatch my VIp`s) noobs...
    Talk what ever you like,write trash here.. i dont care..
    But for me you are just 1 more Head=Shot...And when i sow you in game>>Head=Shot>>T-Bag>>BB QQ Nooby..

The End of NOobish Story..
  • I know that you aint gona play with us...So noobs call your sisters and mothers,meyby they arent scared like you 2..They can kill us for freee..
    But i dont wana see you enymore here...scared bal bla bla (I im good,I im best,Im gona kill you all when they unpatch my VIp`s) noobs...
    Talk what ever you like,write trash here.. i dont care..
    But for me you are just 1 more Head=Shot...And when i sow you in game>>Head=Shot>>T-Bag>>BB QQ Nooby..

The End of NOobish Story..
    1. Learn some English.
    2. I've already said I would clan war your trash clan.
    1. Learn some English.
    2. I've already said I would clan war your trash clan.

1.I dont want to learn more...
    2.When?Next year?2012?2110?Camon..I cant wait enymore!!I just want to close your filthy mouth and to show you some skills..

You have 5 days to organise your team for CW!! No more..
    Saturday night 11 pm,2 matches one on UK Clan server,second on Us clan serv.
    Wogl rules and EQ to..Im gona Prt.scr EQ and room.
    5 vs 5,no S.P.O.S,no ScarL.,anti flash,axes,and odher rules..(No ZP guns)
    Im gona give you pass for the room 1 hour before game,here on this tread..

We gona wait 15 min in room (Prt.scr. at 11.00Pm and on 11.15Pm )-(Your time 5 Pm)..

After that we gona leave room..and every time when you post something im gona post that Prt.scr under your posts..But if we play that game..im gona post that to here and on WholE forum..
    ;)
    So cya..
  • Here is practis team..We play almost every night...So if you want to test your skills..Come but dont QQ in game,coz no1 likes QQ`s in that room.. :)

crossf15.jpg
  • Rofl what a bad clan.

got kicked by one of your raging members cause i didn't die for 5 rounds.

Join if you're gonna rage over a game.

If you are a hacker..then they will do it again..They have rules that they must kick hacker out of room if they play on same side!
  • 1.I dont want to learn more...
    2.When?Next year?2012?2110?Camon..I cant wait enymore!!I just want to close your filthy mouth and to show you some skills..

You have 5 days to organise your team for CW!! No more..
    Saturday night 11 pm,2 matches one on UK Clan server,second on Us clan serv.
    Wogl rules and EQ to..Im gona Prt.scr EQ and room.
    5 vs 5,no S.P.O.S,no ScarL.,anti flash,axes,and odher rules..(No ZP guns)
    Im gona give you pass for the room 1 hour before game,here on this tread..

We gona wait 15 min in room (Prt.scr. at 11.00Pm and on 11.15Pm )-(Your time 5 Pm)..

After that we gona leave room..and every time when you post something im gona post that Prt.scr under your posts..But if we play that game..im gona post that to here and on WholE forum..
    ;)
    So cya..
    It has to be sometime during the week, later in the day. Some of us have a life outside of this game.
    It has to be sometime during the week, later in the day. Some of us have a life outside of this game.

No..You haded your time..this is taking forever..2 months or more..
    Play or stay bla bla bla noobs..We have life to,and we work whole week..
    Now itc a great time for playing..Hacks almost all patched,few speed noobs,,but that is all..
    So cya in 4 day`s..dont be late.. ;)
  • No..You haded your time..this is taking forever..2 months or more..
    Play or stay bla bla bla noobs..We have life to,and we work whole week..
    Now itc a great time for playing..Hacks almost all patched,few speed noobs,,but that is all..
    So cya in 4 day`s..dont be late.. ;)
    We haded our time huh? Since when did we even plan a scrim against each other? All I've heard was your illiterate come backs about how we're "little girls" because we won't scrim you. Ever think that you're a waste of our time? Go for it, whatever time you said on saturday. Some of us DO have lives, so if you want to show up and wait for us, have fun. As for me, I'll be out of town earning some extra cash. You? You'll be sitting at home doing nothing but playing crossfire all day, so, have fun!
    We haded our time huh? Since when did we even plan a scrim against each other? All I've heard was your illiterate come backs about how we're "little girls" because we won't scrim you. Ever think that you're a waste of our time? Go for it, whatever time you said on saturday. Some of us DO have lives, so if you want to show up and wait for us, have fun. As for me, I'll be out of town earning some extra cash. You? You'll be sitting at home doing nothing but playing crossfire all day, so, have fun!

Noob bla bla bla QQ-er..I dont want to see you again here to trash me,or my clan..You are nobody to coment them or me,just a kid who have time to wrote stupid posts here on forum..You dont have a name,and you want to make your name by trashing big players..Ask around about me or Utoka,or our clan..
    We H.A.V.E a name,as a good players and good people,and if somebody is a trash that is you and everyone who support you!!

I offered you to pruve your skills and words so many times,but you alweys find some way to avoid that,i can understand that..Coz you know that you gona be powned bad,and that im gona post that on your tread..
    But im gona find you some day in some room,and im gona make you QQ coz all off trash you said here on my tread!!
    Crack washed your head about us,coz he know what was the lost when we left out the clan..We raised clan from 700 place to best ever Exiled clan position 260..50 players regruted by M.E,2000 clan points Sol and me..

He forgoted that,now only jealousy and trashing,,hahahha..But never mind..We ware fools,but not enymore..
    So neanderthal kid,think twice before you do something,use for a change your head and eyes,Maybe you'll understand one days some things ..

Until then,do what you wrote here..Go out get a life,some chiks or what ever you want,and dont worry about me or my clan,we are just a >Friends< who are here to get some fun when we dont work or not with our family..

Sincerely
    Niko the man..
  • beatdrop wrote: »
    Sn1peyou, Exiled is trash bro. GG
    Naw, but you are, "bro."
    You dont have a name,and you want to make your name by trashing big players..Ask around about me or Utoka,or our clan..
    We H.A.V.E a name,as a good players and good people,and if somebody is a trash that is you and everyone who support you!!

.We raised clan from 700 place to best ever Exiled clan position 260..50 players regruted by M.E,2000 clan points Sol and me..

I literally lost it right here. Absolutely nobody knows you, that's the funny part. You're just some idiotic Serbian playing a game he shouldn't even be allowed to play, and failing epically at doing so. Let's make this perfectly clear, If I wanted a name for myself, I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T GO ABOUT KILLING YOU TO DO SO. Got it? You're a trash player, and simply because all you use is a spop and your trusty scrub light makes you one.
    out the clan..We raised clan from 700 place to best ever Exiled clan position 260..50 players regruted by M.E,2000 clan points Sol and me..
    Still worried about clan rank.. sad. Also, we brought the clan rank down to 170, without your help, after you left. Oh yeah, which reminds me.. all you do is call me a "QQ noob". Yet, you left the clan after you were "QQing" about all the kids, which there were barely any, you just didn't want to keep getting your ass handed to you by 16 year olds.

When your balls drop, send me a PM and we can set up a 1v1, one on the UK server and one on the West coast server. WOGL rules, whatever map, whatever mode you want.
    Naw, but you are, "bro."

I literally lost it right here. Absolutely nobody knows you, that's the funny part. You're just some idiotic Serbian playing a game he shouldn't even be allowed to play, and failing epically at doing so. Let's make this perfectly clear, If I wanted a name for myself, I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T GO ABOUT KILLING YOU TO DO SO. Got it? You're a trash player, and simply because all you use is a spop and your trusty scrub light makes you one.

Still worried about clan rank.. sad. Also, we brought the clan rank down to 170, without your help, after you left. Oh yeah, which reminds me.. all you do is call me a "QQ noob". Yet, you left the clan after you were "QQing" about all the kids, which there were barely any, you just didn't want to keep getting your ass handed to you by 16 year olds.

When your balls drop, send me a PM and we can set up a 1v1, one on the UK server and one on the West coast server. WOGL rules, whatever map, whatever mode you want.

Bla bla bla..still bla bla bla..
  • not be be mean or cruel but if your saying your a PRO clan and stuff. Your using SPOP and SCAR LIGHTS???? and you say u need a pro person for wogl? uhmmm ya wogl sign ups are over. Also all those screen shots you posted are a bunch of pub clans not good at all.

o.t goodluck to recuirting
  • Bla bla bla..still bla bla bla..
    What? Now that I finally offer you a 1v1 you refuse to do so? ROFLMFAO.
    Figures. :rolleyes:
    What? Now that I finally offer you a 1v1 you refuse to do so? ROFLMFAO.
    Figures. :rolleyes:

Just say where and when,kid..just say ..
  • not be be mean or cruel but if your saying your a PRO clan and stuff. Your using SPOP and SCAR LIGHTS???? and you say u need a pro person for wogl? uhmmm ya wogl sign ups are over. Also all those screen shots you posted are a bunch of pub clans not good at all.

o.t goodluck to recuirting

You are listening this trash,what he is trashing here?
    He is just a kid with no life,whose folowing me on whole forum and disparage what ever i wrote here..ahahahha..
    He was using Spop`s from the start,and now he is Pro?

For the record im playing with all weapons,but my favorite is Ak-47...
  • You are listening this trash,what he is trashing here?
    He is just a kid with no life,whose folowing me on whole forum and disparage what ever i wrote here..ahahahha..
    He was using Spop`s from the start,and now he is Pro?

For the record im playing with all weapons,but my favorite is Ak-47...
    ROFL.
    I was using spops from the start huh?
    Let's get this straight before you have to shave your uni brow. I've never, and will never, buy an spop or star, or any other character that involves ZP, nor armor. I've never spent a penny on this game for myself to buy ZP. So get your head out of your ass and stop lying. Second of all, you obviously are scared to 1v1 me, yet you still talk trash. Fragmented English of course, but it's still trash.
    For the record you're playing with an spop and a scar light, yet you can tell others they're a noob for using an spop. Yeah, real smart.
  • Just say where and when,kid..just say ..
    Today, Friday, October 22nd, 5:30 P.M. pacific time. We can do one match in west coast and one match in the UK if you don't feel like going to bravo.
  • English game
    sn1peyou wrote: »
    That would be 12 pm for me, with my luck I'd probably still be sleeping. As for everyone else I don't know. But I know this, I'm not going to lose my sleep to roll a trash clan. And no, his English is fragmented, I've heard him on vent before. He speaks Serbian for the words he doesn't know in English. The fact that I can't speak Serbian is irrelevant, as this isn't a Serbian game, it's an English game.

OMG, what an IDIOT..!
  • hehe im the last poster for this post...yay me :) beat that lol :D
    lol i love my clan :D