Well done Z8.

I thought it was about time somebody gives a pat on the back to all the hard work thats going on to ban hackers.This i will back up with some of my own statisitics.
In the first 2weeks of february i reported a total of 20 hackers. I have just been looking through the clan section and i see that only 5 have the honourable ribbon.

Most (but not all)of the hacks i reported i checked to see if they had the honourable ribbon to start with and i only remember seeing 1 who didn't have it.

Many of the players i reported were low rank which indicates that they have been banned very quickly as only one of the hackers i reported played yesterday.

The only thing i am hoping is thay they have all been permanently and not just a short ban with the automated system.

So it seems like Z8 is doing a good job banning people fast and they should be commended for this monotonous daily routine job of viewing replays the whole day.

And i would also suggest that all the people who spend their time on forums complaining about the game being full of hackers or saying that the days before xtrap took over were better.You should use your time more productively and create a support ticket and report them instead of whining on forums.

Comments