Wanna Play With BRs?

1. Go to delta chan 9.

2. Find a locked room.

3. The pass is "brasil" or "brazil"

4. Have fun!

5: For more fun, get your clan in there and kick everyone out! :D

Comments

• Dont...they're nice enough to stay away from the other servers...

Even though most of them do kick us from the rest of the servers...try not to be like them. If you do, then what's the point in wanting them out?
  • KevoLight wrote: »
    1. Go to delta chan 9.

2. Find a locked room.

3. The pass is "brasil" or "brazil"

4. Have fun!

5: For more fun, get your clan in there and kick everyone out! :D

slow poke is slow, let them stay there it keeps em away from our games
  • MegaKeLP wrote: »
    slow poke is slow, let them stay there it keeps em away from our games

btw i remember someone was banned for do that(join a room with pw and kick everyone).
    maybe was just because was room it a [MOD] in it..
  • honestly gtfo, you dont like brazilians, these guys are aware of that, and made their own rooms to not bother the NA people. you QQ about the br hackers then you try to p1ss of the legit ones, like seriously wow. you're a disgrace of a human. humanities own stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

seriously you need to get racially discriminated by nazi's or something, stupid kids

EDIT:yup c and paste, got lazy to write it again. saving my 1000th post for something meaningfull
  • honestly gtfo, you dont like brazilians, these guys are aware of that, and made their own rooms to not bother the NA people. you QQ about the br hackers then you try to p1ss of the legit ones, like seriously wow. you're a disgrace of a human. humanities own stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

seriously you need to get racially discriminated by nazi's or something, stupid kids

Hey copy and paste is the boss amirite?
    just fyi...they do this to us too...a lot more. Still I wouldn't do it...again...I wouldn't be any different.
  • You guys have alot of time on your hands that you LOVE to waste.

nuff said
  • Go there then, and i give u 5 minutes to you get kicked :)

Nice Try

Sry ''/
  • Yeah, I think ll crash in with some friends and clan. Other BRs join our norm servers so why should I give a *** about these BRs?
  • Are you a ret4rd ? they're nice enough to stay in private room, and you, you want to go and kick them ?
  • falloutJR wrote: »
    this is old but they invade echo 8 too

fixed .

EDIT:yup c and paste, got lazy to write it again. saving my 1000th post for something meaningfull

Lol I qq over br hackers? Where do I imply that?

Chill out man it's called having fun, not a lesson on humanity rofl xD
  • I'm BR but my ping its like 100~120. You go kick me out of every room you see me? -.-'

Don't be such a baby, play your game, be happy.

gngif02.gif
  • August212 wrote: »
    I'm BR but my ping its like 100~120. You go kick me out of every room you see me? -.-'

Don't be such a baby, play your game, be happy.

Where do you live though? 100~120 ping for someone that lives in Brazil is pretty good.

And cmon..Brazilians kick everyone for no good reason.
  • Where do you live though? 100~120 ping for someone that lives in Brazil is pretty good.

And cmon..Brazilians kick everyone for no good reason.

I can't respond for all the BR's but I can say: most of BR's are QQ'ers and don't know much of Ping and lot of stuff. But generalize is not the case. Don't like these people who QQ on the forum to kick/ban all the BR's.

I live in northeast of Brazil, Recife to be exact.
  • Don't generalize and say that brazillians kick everybody out of rooms, because it's not all of us.

This is such a racist thing, a lot of people from the rest of South America kick us from rooms just because they find out we are br's, even if we don't do anything wrong in US South Server. I'm not saying that they all do that because I am intelligent enough to talk to them and not go around judging them all like most of americans/canadians/europeans do (with br's).

And about the BR rooms on Delta 9, we didn't do them to not "annoy" you englishspeakerslowpingersfairproplayers in "your" servers, because, in actually, the servers were made for everyone to use, or do you really think that Z8 only wanted north americans and europeans to play the game?

I kinda understand the reason of the racism, and its the same reason wich makes me hate this country. There are so many ignorant dumbasses here, that you guys probably think that the whole country is formed by that kind of people. I just wanted you guys to know that we are not all like those *glitching under the map with hacks* "UAEHUAEHUAEHAUEHUAHE I REPORT YOU GIME ZEEPEE", and that you should try to talk to us before judging. I know a lot ofseveral br's who don't even tell their nationality afraid to get kicked or something like that. And it have happend to me; I was talking to a Canadian, we were having fun, than he asked where I was from, and I said "Brazil ;D", and he just stoped talking to me after that.

Well, sorry for the grammar mistakes, I think you guys know the reason for them, and think about what I say. We are not all like the BRs you must be used to see.
  • Let's not aggravate them. It's been quite peaceful these days IMO. Not that many "Aff, porra racker kicka F11!"s lately.
  • August212 wrote: »
    I can't respond for all the BR's but I can say: most of BR's are QQ'ers and don't know much of Ping and lot of stuff. But generalize is not the case. Don't like these people who QQ on the forum to kick/ban all the BR's.

I live in northeast of Brazil, Recife to be exact.

People get frustrated...who can blame them?
    korg30 wrote: »
    Don't generalize and say that brazillians kick everybody out of rooms, because it's not all of us.

This is such a racist thing, a lot of people from the rest of South America kick us from rooms just because they find out we are br's, even if we don't do anything wrong in US South Server. I'm not saying that they all do that because I am intelligent enough to talk to them and not go around judging them all like most of americans/canadians/europeans do (with br's).

And about the BR rooms on Delta 9, we didn't do them to not "annoy" you englishspeakerslowpingersfairproplayers in "your" servers, because, in actually, the servers were made for everyone to use, or do you really think that Z8 only wanted north americans and europeans to play the game?

I kinda understand the reason of the racism, and its the same reason wich makes me hate this country. There are so many ignorant dumbasses here, that you guys probably think that the whole country is formed by that kind of people. I just wanted you guys to know that we are not all like those *glitching under the map with hacks* "UAEHUAEHUAEHAUEHUAHE I REPORT YOU GIME ZEEPEE", and that you should try to talk to us before judging. I know a lot ofseveral br's who don't even tell their nationality afraid to get kicked or something like that. And it have happend to me; I was talking to a Canadian, we were having fun, than he asked where I was from, and I said "Brazil ;D", and he just stoped talking to me after that.

Well, sorry for the grammar mistakes, I think you guys know the reason for them, and think about what I say. We are not all like the BRs you must be used to see.

Respect ;)
    But if the servers were to be for everyone...they would of made a server all around the world.

A ton of BR kick the ACE of the room for no apparent reason like this one(BrasilSou and look at his rank)
    He was quitting and coming back non stop just to kick the ace then he probably went in another room and did the same thing
    d70jE.png
  • well, BRs should stay in D9...at least they make a effort to not bother NA people, but not all of them do so...
  • BlueSh1ft wrote: »
    well, BRs should stay in D9...at least they make a effort to not bother NA people, but not all of them do so...

I would say 40% do and the rest is too busy hackusating us
  • Go_Packers wrote: »
    My ign is U.S.A.

I get kicked a lot.....

duh...they hate white people even tho the game is hosted by white
  • duh...they hate white people even tho the game is hosted by white

lolwut? more than 50% of our populations are white people why would them hate white people?
    before talk/pos try to get some information ;).

pfft wrong acc :).
  • korg30 wrote: »

Ah, maybe? The question is: if you don't have a decent ping (<150 it's acceptable) why you play this game? You don't need to be a genius to understand that... Deal with it. Or you play in private rooms in any server, or you play in sa servers, cuz there you can get a lower ping.
  • peexy wrote: »
    Ah, maybe? The question is: if you don't have a decent ping (<150 it's acceptable) why you play this game? You don't need to be a genius to understand that... Deal with it. Or you play in private rooms in any server, or you play in sa servers, cuz there you can get a lower ping.

My ping is over 150 and I bet whatever you want I am better than you :) Be my guest to watch my videos if you want to see how I play and how I aim.

I do have ping 116 in NA South Server but I don't play there, the games are lame (full of BRs and other stupid South American kids), I play in Echo8 during the day and scrim in Echo8 at night.

I don't think you are in position to tell what other people should do, or question their intellect if they don't do what YOU believe is right.

I've been playing this game since 2009, I had a few try outs denied for being a Brazilian, whoever gave me a chance, even knowing I am a Brazilian, at very least respect me.

The BRs who play in Delta 9 play there so they can play against people with similar ping, they are looking for "fair" competition and they are happy staying there, so leave them be.

The OP should be suspended just for trying to get people to do something ******ed like join a room to kick people.